Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] Empty
PostSubject: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:23 am

Rin stood in the Sand's graveyeard, staring at her clan's burial ground. This was going to be yet another painful tie to sever in her life. The promises that she had made were going to be broken...the poor young genin that she had given a friend to, the people that looked up to her in the village, and still...lord Kazekage. Rin had swore her life to protecting her home, and making those who didn't know how to smile, learn and smile every day that she lived. She was now preparing to break every tie that she had to this village and set out for her own, selfish, and personal gain. She stood there in silence with her fists clenched to her sides in anger and sadness. She really wasn't fit to be what everyone thoguth that she was...she was nothing but a demon with the body of a human.

"I'm so sorry....mother, Gesshin...please forgive me for all of this," she whispered as she let one, lone tear slide down her cheek. This hurt so much that Rin nearly fell to her knees twice as she stood there with the sand blowing all around her. "All of my promises were nothing but lies to myself to start with," Rin said spitefully through gritted teeth.

Last edited by Rin Ukiku on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 am

Ragnarok, having finished his business here, was about to leave we he noticed movement out the corner of his eye. He glanced in the direction and saw a woman staring at a gravestone. Interesting, he thought, he figure he was only one who hung out this late at night. He watched her for a moment longer and decided to approach. She looked like she had alot on her mind, but minding his own business wasnt his strong point once he got curious. He walked his way over and stood by her looking at the grave. he looked at the grave with annoyed looked. Let the dead bother the dead he woulda said. But he was out of chakra after his preperation of the sealing jutsu, so it was best right now not to start trouble. He thought for a second then spoke," Friends of yours i guess", he asked. "To bad about that", he said in a tone that sounded teasing but he meant it as a way to lighten the mood. He could see the tear fall from her face and she spoke to the dead. "You know dwelling on the dead will only bring you closer to them" he said calmly as he still looked at the grave. He waited to hear her response, he hoped she didnt take offense, but if she did he wouldnt care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 am

Rin's ears flicked as she picked up on the man beside her. "This was my mother...I'm as close to her as anyone could ever have been," she said coldly as she sat down on her knees in the desert sand. "Listening in on me isn't very smart for someone who is out of chakra," Rin siad, looking at him out of the corner of her eyes. She intended to at least make him go away, but he most likely wouldn't do that. She was outside of the village in the graveyard, if that didn't spell trouble, then she didn't know what did. Her blue eyes flashed red in the darkness, but quickly went back to blue. She hoped that he didn't see that, but he did if he had been looking at her as closely as she thought that he was.

"So, what was your reason for approaching me if you have no chakra or way to fight me or any other need to speak with me?" Rin asked coldly, her demon stirring inside it's seal. Rin really didn't need a jounin to be there when she left...they were almost sure to try and stop her. And that meant that not only would she have teason on her records, but she would be stamped as a murderer as well. She sighed as she placed a hand on the cold desert sand. This was the last time that she was going to see her home in one piece. This much she knew with all of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 am

Ragnarok laughed at the woman, so she was leaving the village. He could tell she wanted to be alone and he was fine with that. "You know by all rights i am suppose to stop, but honestly i dont care what you do. I was just curious about you is all, i dont know many who wander this late at night. I found it interesting so i stopped over here" he adusted his coat a bit. Here could feel a uneasy about her but he shrugged it off, "So do you think this is the best avenue, theer is no return from this". He turned around and looked around, as he guess no one was out and about so it was even a good idea for him to leave. But he had plans fo rthis village, he wanted to see it burn. He stopped these thoughts when he realized his eyes was giving away his evil ententions. He glanced back at her, "If your gonna leave you shoudl do it before someone shows up, or else i wont have a choice but to attack you." He laughed as he said his next statement,"Would your mother be proud of her precious little girl, i wonder".
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 am

Rin growled a low, demonic growl. "Never speak of my mother like that...men are such trash," she said her voice full of spite. "Ah, a Suna jounin that wants to see the village burn to the ground? My...how interesting," she said as she turned up and faced him, her deep blue eyes now as red as blood. "You were curious?" she asked, her tone getting darker and darker by the second. "Now you now know why I'm out here, so you really have no use to even stand in that spot...in my opinion you don't even deserve to keep breathing, but I'll have to save that for a later day, my human half is still having her issues even though she left me take he body," Rin said, her claw like finger nails, hair, and fangs growing even longer.

"You poor man, so full of rebelion, and yet so full of loyalty as well...loyalty is what gets people like you killed...to bad I can't bring you with me as a toy...it would be so lovely to have a toy to play with when got bored," she said as she walked closer to the man, and grabbing his chin, forcing him to look into her crimson colored eyes. The look in her eyes told him everything. It told him that this wasn't the woman that he had been talking to only seconds ago, it told him that she wanted death and blood, it told him that she simply wanted to kill to be killing. This was the demon hidden inside of the beautiful, and powerful Rin. The monster that had forced her to lose everything, even her ability to love.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 am

Ragna stared into these eye's, but instead of fear his eyes showed that he was infatuated. His body shook not from fear, but from longing. He never meet a person like this it seems there was someoen who had a split personality as well. He was sure she could see this in his eyes as he bit his lip. He could this girl had changed, she was someone else now. His expression changed as he calmed himself, and he smiled his crooked smile that he gave when he liked something, or someone. "Its to bad your leaving" he said still not moving away from her while she held his chin,"This is one toy that you could have enjoyed playing with. And as for my ambitions and loyalty, i am loyal to me i am here because it serves my interest ti be here." He looked deep into her eyes though human he considered himself a demon incarnate, and he let the carnage in his eyes clash with hers. He never thought he would meet someone here so much liek him even if it was some other thing. He didnt move a inch not because he was afraid to, but he didnt want to. Death clung to this one as it did to him maybe he felt the connection mostly in that. " As I said though, if you must leave then please do so soon, i would enjoy another meeting like this".
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 am

She smriked at his words. "Well then...lets see if I really would enjoy playing with this toy," she said with a more inviting voice than she had ever used when speaking to him moments ago. She let go of his chin and slowly sat back down on the sand, the cool feel of it chilling her skin. "I will warn you though...I do like to play rough at times," Rin said with yet another smirk as she sat on the ground, looking up at him with her crimson red eyes. Now she was curious as to what this man could do. He seemed so interesed in her that she might get what she wanted from him in anyway that she asked. "I you're loyal to only yourself, then why have you not left this place already?" she asked, drawing a small circle in the cool sand with her thin, pale finger.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 am

He leaned back on a nearby gravestone, avoiding this girls mother stone. "I was born in chaos, i opened my eyes in this world at the same time my father closed his. My mother died soon after leaving me alone. They were rebels you see, but i guess rebelling is in my blood. I stay here because i can feel the turmoil in the air. Its a welcome feeling" He looked up and closed his eyes. He let his eyes slowly move back to her. "And I am just the person to make the tension explode". He thought for a second, he had just told her his intention and yet, he didnt care and she didnt seem to care either. "So i am patiently waiting for the chance. So, why are leaving, dont you find this tension exhilerating". He was curious he felt she woudl understand him but he didnt quite understand her. He wanted to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 am

She smirked and laughed darkly. "I can feel every bit of darkness and chaos in this tiny place before it even happens...yet in the end, I already know how it will all play out. That is the reason that I'm leaving...home or no home, staying here would only result in the uprising of a new, yet less interesting village and death would take over that village as well..." she said, a slight hint of malice in her voice. Things were going to get interesting fast. If they didn't get interesting, she would leave and be on her way. Leaving behind her home was hard, but with Ryuk in control, Rin would leave no matter how much the human half of her hated to leave. "I've got nothing much to tell, so I really wouldn't bother asking me my story...just ask me something that doesn't require the entire back story of my life," Rin said, waving her hand in a bored motion. "Telling the same old story over and over again gets old," she said, looking up at the moon.

"If you really want to learn more about me, you should come with me and find out on your own," Rin said, movingher gaze from the moon and back to the man. She slowly got into a crouching position. She looked like a animal of prey hunting for it's kill in the darkness. The pale moonlight seemed to make her pale skin glow as pale as the light from the moon's rays. "It's not like I really expect you to come with me, since you're so bent on staying here and watching a battle that I can already give you the outcome to," she said, looking back

Last edited by Rin Ukiku on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 am

Ragnarok thought for a second, in all honesty he didnt care much for the girls background either. In fact he couldnt think of why he even explained his. It just came out without a second thought. He thought about what she said, it was true the outcome was easy to see but he wanted a hand in it himself. "I would rather see its end my own way, but when my business is concluded I will make it a point to seek you" he said in a calm tone. He followed her eyes to the moon, he didn't like it much to him it always seemed like a mocking eye looking down on him. He frowned and looked away from it, he hated being mocked.

He got up from the gravestone stepped a bit closer to the woman, he hadn't notice how she looks like she was near his age. He laughed at his,"match made in hell" thought then stopped when he realized he was chuckling aloud. He rubbed his hand through his head and glanced at her, it seems she was readying herself to leave. "Before you go, i don't think i caught your name", he said gave his crooked smile. This woman was a cute one indeed, if he didnt have business here he would go with her now. He wanted to gather info on the other 5 nations, the only way to do this was to get inside what was left of the ruined administration building. He cussed a bit under his breath, he hated that he couldn't go with her. He never thought he would find one so drowned in chaos as much as he was, but here she stood.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Rin chuckled to herself a little as the man began to chuckle outloud. "I love the type of man who always likes to follow things through on his own...it always make them seem...dangerous," she said putting a little emphasis on the last word. "Hmmm... a match made in hell are we?" Rin asked, raising her eyebrow in a questioning fashion. As she talked, she kept moving faster and faster until she had reached a full sprint on all fours and tackled the man to the ground, her crimsion eyes glowing with malice in the pale moon light. "My name, is Rin, Rin Ukiku, and you lover boy, are very very interesting...in more ways than you could imagine," she said, holding him down in the sand by his shoulders.

She then moved in closer to him, her face only inches away from his. "I wonder how..." she began, but slowly trailed off as she moved closer and closer to him, but instead of going for his lips, she went for his neck. Her wolf ears seemed like they would be in the way, but they moved out of the way easily. "Very interesting..." she whispered and softly touched her lips to his neck. Rin carefully licked his neck before biting roughly, drawing out a small amount of his blood. "Hmm...what a wonderful color," she said and licked the wound that she had inflicted on the man. When she moved away from him, her lips held a small drop of blood and she licked it away. "And it has such a wonderful flavor as well," she said, looking him in the eyes, the crimson red boring through him.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Ragnarok's began to wonder now, he knew he laughed allowed but he was sure he didnt mention his match made in hell statement. He laughed when his thoughts were exposed, he didn't feel embarrassed at all by the statement, he rarely did about anything he says. Before he could realize what was going on the woman tackled him down, her crimson eyes still captivating him. His instinct told him to attack back but he realized this was a act of aggression, or at least not the kind that would kill him anyway. He assumed this girl had taken a liking to him or at least whoever this new persona was did anyway. She told him her name,which was Rin Ukiku, "Ragnarok", he said as a reply.

She brought her face closer to his as if she was about to kiss him, but she moved past his lips and went for his neck. Needless to say he was a unsettled by this, but found the experience interesting. Normally he would have let himself get into this situation, and yet here he was. He wanted to see how this would play out he gave little resistance, as she bit his neck and drew blood. He chuckled at the thought of dying here, how embarrassing it would be. As she got off him he spoke up,"Don't tell me your gonna eat me now", he said as he began to sit up. He stood up and dusted himself and glanced at her as he did so," Don't tell me this is how you show affection." This one was full of surprises, she was nimble on her feet, wolf ears, and she bites; sounds like the perfect girl. She made a statement about the taste of his blood and he smiled at her,"Well i kinda need my blood so don't expect me to be a all you can eat restaurant".
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:41 pm

She chuckled at his words and slowly walked toward him agian. "Actually...that is my way of showing affection...it seems to be the only way that I can get near someone that interests me before they throw me off of them," Rin replied, stopping only inches away from him once again."In any case, you're no good to me dead...I don't plan on eating you in a sense," she said, running her finger up and down his chest. "I don't expect you to be anything for me...like any good artist, I have to make my creation my own," she said, placing her cold pale finger to his lips. Things were going to go on like this for a while now. Rin knew what she wanted, it was all a matter of being able to get it before the sun came up and she had to leave.

"It would seem that I'm a very bad girl...what would you do to punishme?" Rin asked, moving her fingers back to his chest. This game was something that she was used to. You could tell by how easy she moved through each of her actions, and spoke her sentences calmly, no hint of hesitation at all. "Would you make me go back if I was bad enough?" she whispered in his ear, slowly nipping it with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 am

Ragna smiled his normal crooked smile at Rin, seeing as she was able to know what he was thinking he didn't bother to keep the thoughts in his head. "I will have to admit that the idea of keeping here is tempting, but its not my style to make anyone stick around me. Its not like i know what you have planned in that pretty head of yours, so who am I to interfere." He notice the night was starting to fade as the moon, was beginning its decent. His mind wander from for a bit, he knew if someone came he would have to stop her or risk exposing his intention, or he could simple kill the intruder and leave with her. For once in his life Ragna was unsure about what he wanted to do, he didn't like this at all. He snapped back into reality when she made a interesting statement, "It would seem that I'm a very bad girl...what would you do to punish me? Would you make me go back if I was bad enough?". He smiled at her but still was a little confused, she spoke as if she wanted to be stopped or captured. This one was very hard to read, just another trait Ragna held in high regards. "I don't care if your a bad girl, i find that very interesting anyway. ", he smiled now but there was a hint of malice in it. "If you want me to give you a reason to stay, you should say so," he closed his eyes his blood was starting to boil in his body,"I know only 1 to do things, and thats with force." He knew she would know his meaning, he had without his own knowledge fallen for this girl, now he wondered if he couldn't bring his self to force her to stay. Then again he wanted her to stay, though he would never allow himself to admit it. She was the first that was able to understand the fury in his soul and be ok with it. He openned his eyes and looked in her eyes, his expression was changing he was starting to get angry at himself and his face showed it. He was king and a king was in control of all things, but in this situation he didn't know what he wanted to do. He laughed at his thoughts, some king he was indeed; he was new to his throne he couldn't be perfect yet, he had a long time ahead of him to get it right.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Rin frowned at the rising sun. "It would seem that I won't get what I want after all...that is, unless you want to go into hiding," she said, playing with his shirt. "If its so tempting, why not give into temptation?" Rin asked, still playing with Ragnarok's shirt. Despite her having to leave, she was almost giving in to temptation herself. It was very hard for her to keep herself undercontrol. At the rate that Ragnarok was going, Rin could be standing in the desert night fully nude and he wouldn't take any of the hints that she was throwing his way. "I don't need a reason to stay in this small little village...I'm the type of girl who likes to explore and take in new things" she said slowly moving up to his ear and nipping at it with her fangs.

Things were not going as she had planned, that's for sure, but none the less, it was interesting. The temptation was nearly getting to her, and she was about to give in. Rin hoped that Ragnarok would soon make up his mind. Otherwise, Rin would have to leave unsatisfied and alone.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 am

Ragna smile faded, it seems she wouldn't be persuaded to stay. And at this time he wasn't willing to go, at least not yet. He looked away, the sun was beginning to peak over the land. This was the first time in a while that he felt helpless to do a situation, the last time he felt this way was when he was a boy and was unable to claim the leadership of his clan. He blocked out this thought and focused on what was going on now. If she was gonna escape she would have to leave now, "It is tempting, but i have my own personal goal. I can't leave until my job is finished, there is no other option", he said plainly. He knew she wouldn't stay after all she has her own agenda, and based on her words she wasn't about to change her mind. "I suppose fate spits on me again, to find someone like you just to see you leave", he smiled as he spoke. "I guess there is no helping it now." He wasn't gonna try to talk her into staying, as much as he wanted to, it was after all her choice; and she was choosing to leave. How ironic it was, lose something he never had.

(super short)
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:10 am

She growled darkly and grabed him by his shirt collar. "Why are you the only man in this world who seems to be completely oblivious to any hint that's being thrown your way!?" Rin asked as she picked him up and threw him across the desert sands.How hard is it to catch onto my actions and my words!?" she continued to yell as she got on all fours and ran over to him, taking a hold of his collar once again. She shoved him up against two large rocks that stuck up out of the desert. "If you can't take the hints that I'm giving you, I'll make it as lain ans simple as I can," she said, carring him in the small opening in the rocks. Rin didn't mean to get violent, but its hard not to when you've been throwing hint after hint at someone and they still didn't seem to understand.

Rin let him fall to the cool floor of the small room that they were now in. The silence of the room grew until she slowly started to move, her clothes falling off one by one. "Now, how much more plain can I be Ragnarok?" she asked coldly, letting her hands fall to her sides, her bare feet against the cool, smooth floor.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Ragna laughed at little at the pain from being thrown, but that wasn't what bothered him the most. He wasn't oblivious as she though, he knew what was going on but it seems his approach was the wrong way. She took him into a small room and began to drop her cloths piece by piece. He sat up and looked into her crimson eyes, they said more to him than her words ever could. He smiled crookedly, and stood up easily despite the pain from his back. He straightened himself and gave her a serious look,"Are you aware of what your saying to me. Your saying to throw away my plans to destroy this village," he closed his eyes and rubbed his hand through his hair."And from the looks of it you wont take no as a answer." He walked toward her and grabbed her by the shoulders before her shirt and other apparel came off. He leaned forward as if to kiss her," Maybe you need a little force to help you make your decision," he said with a evil look in gis light brown eyes. He leaned down and kissed her in a aggressive but passionate manner, it seems this was what she wanted for he didn't feel her retreat from him right away. He bite her lip as he pulled away, being careful no to draw blood, he licked his own lips as stepped away. "Stay here, you may have your reasons to leave but i can assure you that if you stay you wont be disappointed," he said with his same crooked smile he always did when something was appealing to him. He turned and started toward the door," I to see you in the village, but even if you leave my plans for us wont change."

Last edited by Ragna on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:13 pm

OOC: NO LEAVING! MN IS CLOSED! Stay in your village! Cuz you can't leave.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 pm

OOC: to save time i am gonna edit my post so that i can leave this topic, from what i can tell its not gonna get finished
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:52 pm

(i will wait a bit longer for you to post then i am leaving the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]   Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Severing Ties, and Breaking Promises... [P]
Page 1 of 1