Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW

Go down 
+2
Medusa
Python
6 posters

Should I?
Yes
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap16%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
No
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap16%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Hellz ya
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap21%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Who the hell do you think you are?
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap0%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I HATE YOU
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap0%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DIE IN A HOLE
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap26%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Geez guys, don't you think that's a little intence?
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap5%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
This is so random
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap11%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
You know what? ignore the bottom ones...Pick yes or no :P
Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_lcap5%Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 am

Ok, so you don't need taijutsu as a specialty or main to punch somebody, right? To dominate in taijutsu, however, you need personal experience. This isn't exactly fair for those that don't take martial arts classes. SOOOO, I decided to help out with that. Razz These actual martial arts techniques won't put those that have taijutsu as a specialty or main at a disadvantage, but make the battlefield as fair as possible. A technique may look like this...

Name: Reverse Punch
Style: Karate
Description: Then I describe the technique

I could make a list of these for different styles. Those with actual experience could post techniques too. Those with tai as a main or specialty could know them all while without tai, you would only know one style. I don't know, it's just a thought...VOTE VOTE! Tell me what you think! =]
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:10 pm

If you allow people without Taijutsu to have a special type of combat style, that is like letting someone with only Taijutsu use a higher Ninjutsu technique. It's a bad idea to allow anyone but Taijutsu users to have specific fighting abilities.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 am

We don't have to do it like that. We could work something out, but I personally believe it would not only help the site, but people who RP instead of having to use jutsu for every attack. At the CEs, Sakura's match was mostly basic martial arts and stances.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Come on guys! Vote!
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Um Medusa, these are simple punches that every single ninja should know, they are not high level so comparing them to a high level ninjutsu is rather ignorant to what Monty is actually saying. These techniques would actual be LOWER then an E rank technique. I mean these are techniques that I do and learn at my dojo. So obviously they take no chakra what so ever. Really its just knowing when to place a punch a certain way. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Ya, that's the idea Senkou.
Back to top Go down
naruto00

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm

i am new are you supposed to fight
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 pm

O.O yes...that's what naruto is about....
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:31 am

Though I am a new member as well, the fact that we are talking about Martial Arts, makes me join in straight away (I, myself practise Karate, hence my vivid interest) ... Let's see - explaining the moves and different stance... It's hard to say, really, I wonder if it is fair indeed. It's natural to believe that shinobi are at least basic, when it comes to (say) Karate, however, not necessarily so... On the other hand, these techniques would most likely be helpful, though is that certain? Personally, a taijutsu-based fight is about one's imagination, and the insight on how to counter an attack. Whether you know a Martial Art, or not, one could defeat anybody, as long as he is open to particular ideas, and reacts thoughtfully enough...

(though, a black belt would kick everyone's butt any day Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:46 am

I could help as well being I also take martial arts. My martial art isnt offensive so it could be even more useful to people with or without taijutsu. However I would much rather train people in RP to do so rather than making a list for apps. You could do a mission board where training it and such and the reward is that particular move that an NPC sensei has taught.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 am

I still say that people without Taijutsu should not be allowed to learn a style which benefits them somehow, other than the knowledge of how to throw their fist in a certain way. Anything like, stronger bones or skin or muscle from the style, I say no to for anyone but Taijutsu users.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 am

So far, there have been 8 people that have voted that have cared. Keep the votes coming guys, as well as debate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW   Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Techniques... VOTE NOW
Page 1 of 1