Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few Techniques for Near

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

A few Techniques for Near Empty
PostSubject: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm

((Will train once they are ready to be approved))

Name: Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:
This jutsu dislodges rocks from the area to launch at an opponent to crush them. The launched rocks can be broken down further to attack multiple targets from several angles.

Name: Finger Engraving Seal (Shikoku Fūin)
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description:
The user concentrates chakra into their finger and using the heat from that can apply writing on whatever they want. This allows them to write on the skin of animals, iron plates, or a wide range of things however when doing so requires them to be very delicate with their chakra control.

Name: Water Prison Seal.
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Rank B
Description:
With this jutsu, Near seals a good amount of water into a seal tag. This is then applied to the seal tags of his 4 part barrier encampment. These tags react in such away, that when the Seal tag's for barrier encampent are removed, the water seal activates, creating a water prison Sphere in front of the seal tag, trapping any ninja who removed the seal. However, the Sphere is only about 5 feet long and wide, as well as 5 feet deep. Thusly, if the seal is removed from a distance, or by the ninja if he wasnt in front of the Tag (If the ninja was standing above the seal tag, and pulled it off from above), then the water prison will most likely not trap them.

Last edited by Near on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:36 am

First of all, this looks like a copy and paste from a site. It's not exactly a BAD thing, but it is technically plagiarism, so I would prefer if you used our template and applied these to them.

Second of all. Blocking Technique Absorption Seal is a Pain tech, and deffinantly off limits. The Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar is in the same catigory, as it is Chiyo's tech, as it spawn from one of the puppets of her 'forbidden jutsu'.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 am

Meh Okay. Less jutsu for me to train : P
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 am

Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique- Another one of Pain's tech? I'm really not sure if you should be copying any tech that is specific to a character...
In any case, this should be 'S'-rank...

The other two are alright but I will consult Adam on using canon moves.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 am

What if I restate it to make it my own?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 am

It still has an attatchment to another jutsu that you have approved under pain's arsenal. Please be patient until it's cleared up. If you are pressed for jutsu, then you can always just delete that one for now and I will approve the other two. Otherwise I want an Admin to give the thumbs up, or down for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 am

Yeah, I delete it : P
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 am

But I did add one more jutsu : P
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 am

Alright, approved. Post training and bump it and I'll attatch it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 am

Alright, done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Techniques for Near   A few Techniques for Near Empty

Back to top Go down

A few Techniques for Near
Page 1 of 1