Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think makes the best couples?

Go down 
+41
Sazuki
Kanashii
Nøctis
Rumiko
Python
Ket!
Tailbone
Blaize
Ryan
Aaron
!~Emi~!
Shiko
The Boogeyman
Shigeki Kazura
Fox
Nagori
Washi
Leah
Drew
Baki
£ightÐem¤n™
.Death Angel
~Deadwood Zen~
Todd
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Ulkira
Mizu Tenshi
Absolute Greed.
Pendo
becca_ily-pie
Kibaka
Syn
Matthais
Temi
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Yondaime
Robin
Elder Sage
Matthew
Adam
L
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm

The 100th post for this topic!
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 am

no one gibes a damn for lee Crying or Very sad i feel his pain but i still sick with hnaXlee and SakuraXnaruto
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 am

Don't spam Kaborchimaru. Razz

Why did u fuse both Kabuto and Orachimaru names toghter?

Dam I just spamed too XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Shiko wrote:
Don't spam Kaborchimaru.

Why did u fuse both Kabuto and Orachimaru names toghter?

Dam I just spamed too XD

It's the spam section, I can spam as I wish. Razz

"Kabochimaru" is what I call the current Kabuto with Orochimaru inside him, since he's no longer Kabuto, but at the same time he's not Orochimaru either. Hence, "Kabochimaru". He's the best of both worlds.

Anyway, tihs isn't supposed to be a spam post Razz. Lee can't get a mate because he seems like the kind of person who would be watching the coulples standing side by side and staring at the sunset at the end of the series. He'd be the one to nod wisely and say, "The power of youth is a strange force." And then the credits would roll.

What pissess me off about Naruot and Hinata was that the idiot girl would never confess to Naruto and the latter would be too dense to figure out the she likes him. And when she finally confessess, Naruto doesn't even give a damn about her or finding out if she's OK from her beating from Pein or just sitting and talking with her! He's more busy chasing Sasuke, which means he lovesh im more thna Hianta, which means he's GAY!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Okay, it's my turn. Naruto coupling is one of my expertises. If we're going by canon, which I feel is the most likely to happen and which I want to happen I would say:

Naruto: Naruto has already got someone who he loves, Sakura. However, she was in deep love with Sasuke, so he didn't keep on trying. Notice how I refrain from saying he gave up on her. Hinata is madly in love with Naruto. Naruto needs to realise and make his choice. I personally would prefer him to go with Hinata, they're much more compatible. Sakura and Naruto are more like psuedo-siblings.

Sasuke: Sasuke. He's a weird one. I would've loved it if he had returned Sakura's feelings when he was a leaf shinobi. There were a few touching canon moments, such as when he complimented Sakura's knowlegde of Genjutsu to get her to participate in the Chunnin exams. And the famous line;
Quote :
Sakura... Thank you...
Razz But I do believe Sasuke has defected too far to go back. The only chance Sasuke has of romance now, is Karin. Naruto and Sasuke would never become canon.

Sakura: Sakura was in love with Sasuke, he defected. Then she realised she had feelings for Naruto but it was too late. Lee however, madly loves Sakura, so I think they should be together, for the fact she acknowledges that love. She just needs to learn how to return it.

Shikamaru: One word. Temari.

Chouji: Ino is for him. She will mellow down and become less infatuated with all the fit boys, etc. Then she will turn back to reality, and Chouji will be waiting with his arms wide open.

Ino: Sasuke, no. Sai is asexual, so no. Chouji is her true love. She just needs to mellow down an realise it. He's the one who's been there for her the whole time.

Shino: His only ever chance is Hinata, but I don't think it will happen.

Kiba: Like Shino, his only chance is Hinata, but once again, she's Naruto's.

Hinata: Well, she's loved. She will go for Naruto. If he finally accepts her, YAY! :3 If she gives up, which I doubt she will. She's got Shino and Kiba to fall back on. Most likely she'd end up with Shino if not Naruto.

Neji: Neji will end up with TenTen. Only she can play with him and insult him the way she does and get away with it.

TenTen: Neji or Lee. But Lee is too in love with Sakura, so I'd say Neji.

Lee: Sakura. TenTen is partial to him, but he's too oblivious.

Some others; Kurenai x Asuma is already canon. :3

Jiraiya x Tsunade I'd like to happen. They know each other like nobody else and I think they both have forbidden love for each other.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Baki, Sasuke and Itachi was wrong ewww.

Shino is very all the sexy ladies
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Sasuke and Naruto will be be killed and Sakura will then suicide, leaving Kakashi,Yamato and Sai as the new team seven.

Epic Win!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:47 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Did Shino ever make a love connection with anybody on the show......I don't think so. Razz
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 pm

ywah but shino is probably dating tsunade on the side behind everynes backs

epic win Razz

but im still a leeXhina fan because everyone else is just not good enough for hinata and lee will protect her and crap so Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Shino is not seeing nobody on the show....so sad. Sad xD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Hinaro wrote:
Okay, it's my turn. Naruto coupling is one of my expertises. If we're going by canon, which I feel is the most likely to happen and which I want to happen I would say:

Naruto: Naruto has already got someone who he loves, Sakura. However, she was in deep love with Sasuke, so he didn't keep on trying. Notice how I refrain from saying he gave up on her. Hinata is madly in love with Naruto. Naruto needs to realise and make his choice. I personally would prefer him to go with Hinata, they're much more compatible. Sakura and Naruto are more like psuedo-siblings.

Sasuke: Sasuke. He's a weird one. I would've loved it if he had returned Sakura's feelings when he was a leaf shinobi. There were a few touching canon moments, such as when he complimented Sakura's knowlegde of Genjutsu to get her to participate in the Chunnin exams. And the famous line; Quote:
Quote :
Sakura... Thank you...

But I do believe Sasuke has defected too far to go back. The only chance Sasuke has of romance now, is Karin. Naruto and Sasuke would never become canon.

Sakura: Sakura was in love with Sasuke, he defected. Then she realised she had feelings for Naruto but it was too late. Lee however, madly loves Sakura, so I think they should be together, for the fact she acknowledges that love. She just needs to learn how to return it.

Shikamaru:
One word. Temari.

Chouji: Ino is for him. She will mellow down and become less infatuated with all the fit boys, etc. Then she will turn back to reality, and Chouji will be waiting with his arms wide open.

Ino: Sasuke, no. Sai is asexual, so no. Chouji is her true love. She just needs to mellow down an realise it. He's the one who's been there for her the whole time.

Shino: His only ever chance is Hinata, but I don't think it will happen.

Kiba: Like Shino, his only chance is Hinata, but once again, she's Naruto's.

Hinata: Well, she's loved. She will go for Naruto. If he finally accepts her, YAY! :3 If she gives up, which I doubt she will. She's got Shino and Kiba to fall back on. Most likely she'd end up with Shino if not Naruto.

Neji: Neji will end up with TenTen. Only she can play with him and insult him the way she does and get away with it.

TenTen: Neji or Lee. But Lee is too in love with Sakura, so I'd say Neji.

Lee: Sakura. TenTen is partial to him, but he's too oblivious.

Some others; Kurenai x Asuma is already canon. :3

Jiraiya x Tsunade I'd like to happen. They know each other like nobody else and I think they both have forbidden love for each other.

That's practically what I deduced would happen, except for the LeexSakura and SasukexKarin thing. In my opinion, Sasuke will die and Sakura will be left alone. Maybe she'll get Sai. If that doesn't happen, he'll get back together with Saukra. Karin will get Suigetsu, because they argue alot, and they arguing pair always get each other.

Shino's too cool for the ladies. Very Happy

I pity Kankurou. Where's the love for him? Atleast Gaara has that Matsuri girl.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am

gaara can probably get tsunade if he wanted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 am

Quote :
Shino's too cool for the ladies.

You are sayin then Shino will turninto a homo becasue how can any boy/man be too cool for some p**sy. Like really does that sound right.?

Last edited by Shiko on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

Shiko wrote:
Shino's too cool for the ladies.
.[/quote]

You are sayin then Shino is turn gay becasue how can any boy/man be too cool for some p**sy. Like really does that sound right.?[/quote]

Why are you so mean?
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

I was asking thats all.......gezz man so sesitive. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:29 am

Being too cool for the ladies doesn't mean he's gonna be a homo. It means that no woman is good enough for him, he's too cool. If I said that, Adam would no doubt kill me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 am

yes adam will murder us all with his bugs eating us alive. you know on on this one naruto gamei have im pretty good with shino

shinoXtsunade

yeah im bored XD
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:06 am

Ok thxs for the help man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 pm

lmao, how did my name get all over this bloody topic.. I love you all! <3
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 am

Shikamaru and Temari, of course =]
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 am

Pairings are serious business. Mhm, mhm, yeah.

Well, I've already posted before on pairing matters... but this time I've decided to put my reasons.

----

• Jiraiya and Tsunade: Well, they were both team mates that argued to no end. As they got older they still acted the same and Jiraiya was there for Tsunade during some of the rough patches in her life. Plus, they're the same age and they just look nice.

• Sasuke and Sakura: Sakura was one of the only 'friends' Sasuke had. Yes, he does admit to having her as a friend. On so many countless times, Sakura was right by his side bawling like a baby. Seriously... I've already counted to four. Its that undying love she mentions a few times, you know? They have saved each others skin while Naruto has been somewhere kicking some butt. Mostly Sasuke of course, but you know... She did take care of him in Forest of Death and at the hospital. Sakura has turned her back on Naruto too many times and I can't help but to think that she doesn't deserve Naruto.

• Naruto and Hinata: Hinata has always given Naruto the attention Sakura rarely gave him. She has proven to be a rather strong girl that fights for those she loves, including our orange jump-suit wearing knuckle head. Though he may not put it together, he has showed some strong feelings for her through out the series. He stood up for her during his fight against Neji. Remember that? Hes also admitted to liking people like her. Sakura is not like Hinata.

• Shikamaru and Temari: Well, opposite attracts right? Just look at Shikamaru's mom and dad. They remind me of Shika and Temi's type of love. They tease each other and save each other, but also look out for each other and care for each other. Plus, people have actually assumed they were dating which they of course deny.

If you ask me, Tenten could end up with Rock Lee or Neji. I'm kinda leaning towards Neji, though.

Nagato and Konan. They have been with each other since childhood and are always together. Plus, they have proven to care for each other.

• Orochimaru and Anko. Okay, he was her sensei and she looked up to him. Now that shes an adult, she may hate him but he still haunts her around and she can't really ignore him because of the whole curse mark ordeal. Its a weird type of love and was probably too busy trying to take over the world and stuff, but I like it for some strange reason.

The other pairings I support in Naruto aren't too important so I'm not going to give them a reason.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Kimiko wrote:
• Orochimaru and Anko. Okay, he was her sensei and she looked up to him. Now that shes an adult, she may hate him but he still haunts her around and she can't really ignore him because of the whole curse mark ordeal. Its a weird type of love and was probably too busy trying to take over the world and stuff, but I like it for some strange reason.

Ewww, Sensei + Student. Total nightmare. It's like Kakashi + Sakura. pale

I always figured Tsunade and Orochimaru had the whole SasukexSakura relationship, and that Jiraiya was the Naruto of the gang. Dunno why, it just seemed like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 am

Well, see, Orochimaru and Anko are only a minor pairing I only somewhat support, because I can see your point. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 am

Shiko wrote:
Shino is not seeing nobody on the show....so sad. Sad xD

SHINOxHana aka Kiba's older sis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think makes the best couples?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Spam-
Jump to: