Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think makes the best couples?

Go down 
+41
Sazuki
Kanashii
Nøctis
Rumiko
Python
Ket!
Tailbone
Blaize
Ryan
Aaron
!~Emi~!
Shiko
The Boogeyman
Shigeki Kazura
Fox
Nagori
Washi
Leah
Drew
Baki
£ightÐem¤n™
.Death Angel
~Deadwood Zen~
Todd
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Ulkira
Mizu Tenshi
Absolute Greed.
Pendo
becca_ily-pie
Kibaka
Syn
Matthais
Temi
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Yondaime
Robin
Elder Sage
Matthew
Adam
L
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 pm

<.<
I mean I thought this was a new topic, and I saw that matthew had posted in it, and I was just wondering if that meant he was back.
And im not sure if you miss him more. But I do not wanna argue about this either.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 pm

thats because shikamaru is the hottest guy in naruto!
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Leah wrote:
thats because shikamaru is the hottest guy in naruto!

And the most intelligent COOKIE
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Leah wrote:
<.<
I mean I thought this was a new topic, and I saw that matthew had posted in it, and I was just wondering if that meant he was back.
And im not sure if you miss him more. But I do not wanna argue about this either.

Don't mean to be offensive. But myself and matthew are best mates in roleplay. He is missed by all yes, because of what a lovable guy is. But If I left the site and gave it to somebody id give it to matthew.

I want to meet Matthew in real life than any celebrity? and i truly believe I miss him more than you... Considering you yelled at him before he left and I didn't even to give him my 2 page goodbye letter in time T.T

(still sitting in his inbox Sad )
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm

I don't think it matters who misses him the most, it isn't something that can really be judged. Emotion hides beneath layers of our psychosis and we cannot judge ourselves appropriatly and correctly at most times. We all miss him, and we all have to wait to see him. So lets try and make this site best we can before he comes back for a visit. =D

But Leah, Adam misses him more XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Back to the topic at hand.

Ino and Shino and Sasuke and Shikamaru and Kiba and Rock Lee and Neji....and Akarmaru o.o

That Ino bitch needs to get gang banned...none for naruto....and choji is fat...
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm

poor choji lol and i hate ino shes too stuck up i dont like sakura a whole bunch but just enough to hold som mutal respect for her but i still say leeXtehn ten or LeeXhinata
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Naruto & Hinata is definitely the best pairing, even more so after relatively recent manga events. I know it's a fairly obvious coupling, but they are perfect for each other.

Sakura...bleh. I don't really know who she should end up with. Absolutely NOT Sasuke. Perhaps Neji?

Ino should go with Choji or Lee.

Shikamaru...well he and Temari are occasionally suggested in the manga/anime so far. I think they make a nice couple.

As for the others, I don't really know (Kiba & TenTen? TenTen & Lee? Shino and...Akamaru?). But Sasuke should end up alone. He's an emo jerk.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Whats wrong with being emo SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
i can believe some1 put rock lee and hinata....i have lost all respect for u Evil or Very Mad
Sasuke is gay and so in honor of that his name is now Sasgay
Actually I think that the recent manga is starting to turn towards Sakura and naruto, even though Hinata admitted that she loved him, you cant deny the fact that the little sakuraXnaruto moment after Nagato died was...suggestive
Ino has weird eyes
CHOJI IS SO FAT THAT IF YOU MENTION HIS NAME THE SENTENCE MUST BE FULLY CAPITALIZED.......and his hairstyle looks like a pointy butt
Shikamaru is awesome
Neji could get any girl he wants.....
Kiba could score hinata
Shino would be good with tenten...
Lee is just pitiful...
Karin needs to come my way >.> lmao
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Shino will not end up with Akarmaru!

Naruto and Hinata are only seen as a good couple if you see it through manga, if you notice. Naruto is too much of a self centered asscream to notice such a sweet girl likes him. While Kiba is off giving anal too his mastodon of a dog, akarmaru. Shino and Hinata make the best couple. Finally look at the banner. Naruto is standing yelling and what not, while Hinata stands there, it seemed looking at it with shino right behind her to keep her safe from the yellow haired homosexual!

Temari and Shikamaru seem really cute also.

I sense a Foursome!
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Wait then why did Matthew post here no wait HOW could he post here if he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID! Matthew posted in this topic before he left... duh.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 pm

My suggestions are:

Everyone is alone, then gang bangs Ino, then Ino gets stabbed by 1010.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:40 pm

ino ish nothing but a whore who is anoly good for sex and then leaving on the street to die

ive had alot of xperiances with many diffrent inos on myspace
(crappy place to roleplay full of godmodders)
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Shikamaru and clouds I guess maybe even Asuma if Asuma was alive and Shikamaru was hom which he isn't his awesomeness is to high for him to be gay. He is also to awesome for all the girls in the manga and anime.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:48 am

Naruto and Hinata will never get together, because Naruto's one true love is... SASUKE! And if it's not Sasuke, then it's Gaara. Hey, he cares more aobut both of them than Sakura or Hinata.

Sakura is jerk of a female, she should go with Sasuke, then you have the jerk family. And one question: Sasuke keeps yammering on about how he's gonna "revive the Uchiha clan". Wonder if he knows there's only one way to do it >>. And Karin can have Suigetsu, people who hate each other always love each other in the end. Wait, did I just condemn Suigetsu to a life of torture?

Neji and Tenten should get together, since I've noticed that no one except Tenten makes fun of Neji, and he doesn't care at all. Lee has the power of youth to love, he's the one who's gonna get all the couples together. Very Happy

Chouji and Ino should get together and die because I dislike them both since their disposable characters stealing Shikamru's screen time. Evil or Very Mad

Shino is too cool for anyone, so he stays single.

But there's one person who everyone seems to have forgetton. Sai! What about him?
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:19 am

Sai and... Sakura....if you recall there was a point where sai was asked to give nicknames to everyone at a little get-together, and he thought of the opposite thing to call everyone because a book told him to i.e. an ugly person would get the nickname beautiful. Well when it came to Sakura, he called her ugly but then when it was ino's turn he said that she was beautiful. if you switch it around to what he really meant he called Sakura beautiful
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm

L wrote:
Sai and... Sakura....if you recall there was a point where sai was asked to give nicknames to everyone at a little get-together, and he thought of the opposite thing to call everyone because a book told him to i.e. an ugly person would get the nickname beautiful. Well when it came to Sakura, he called her ugly but then when it was ino's turn he said that she was beautiful. if you switch it around to what he really meant he called Sakura beautiful

Actually, it's the other way around. In the book Sai read, it said that you give people nicknames based on physical appearance, ro something like that. Well, since he's pretty anti-social, he thoguht Sakura was ugly, so he told her the truth. After Sakura beat the crap out of him for his compliment, Sai decided that to make girls happy, you lie to them so that they don't clobber you to the next world. Soo, he thoguht Ino was ugly too, but he gave her a false nickname to avoid getting smakce by her (which didn't really work out since Sakura beat him up for that). lol!
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Best Couple?

Hmmm... I would say Hinata and Naruto. They're awesome together!
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 am

TenTen and Lee

Naruto and Hinata

Temari and Shikamaru

Anko and Iurka Sensi (forgot how to spell his name,don't get pissy with me. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 pm

i will reapeat this agian

naruto and hinata would be good because naruto is a retard not seeing what a wonderful girl hinata is since he carees more about being hokage he can have sakura since shippuden in my opioni is starting to make them closer to each other. tehn ten should have nej for obvoius reasons. shikamaru is going to get temari because their cute toghter and temari is the second hottest in the show (hinata is first im saving her for last). ino can have choji because all she does is icth and choji is big and all but that only means hes bigg down there too O_O. so ino would like that being the blonde whore she is.tsunade and jiraya should be toghter because jiraya and tsunada are old and jiraya would enjoy tsunade's...........attributes. Saskue can rape itachi's dead body since thats all he freaking cares about and lal he freakin talks about his whole freakin life. gaara can get all the girls he wants and same with shino and kiba can get it on with his dog if he wants because i odnt like him. Orichimaru and kabuto can get it on since kabuto has no life and he's a nerd so it'll be the closest thing to sex he'll have. and FINALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lee and hinata because eeryone else is paired with someone and hinanata is all alone and lee would be the only person to understand hinata's pain of having almost unreachable dreams because lee is mostly alone and underappreciated and hinata would just be charmed by his funny personality so basically to summerize everything i said.

NarutoXsakura
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Naruto_X_Sakura

Ten ten and neji
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Neji-Tenten

shikamaruXtemari
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Shikatema

InoXchoji
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Inopantiescomic

JirayaXtsunada
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Jiratuna18

SaskueXitachi
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Sasuita3

AkumaruXKiba
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Kiba_comforting_Akamaru_by_Autumn_Sacura

shinoXanyone he wants
gaaraX anyone he wants

LeeXhinata
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Lee_got_Hinata_by_nekoninjaalchemis
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 A_Hinata_in_Lee__s_Clothing_by_Miss
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Naruto870448438
Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 S_e19202a9a9d3495bb461e34a97765b65

total pwnage.....
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Baki wrote:
Orichimaru and kabuto can get it on since kabuto has no life and he's a nerd so it'll be the closest thing to sex he'll have.

You just made me despise you, Baki. Exactly what have you got against those two? Orochimaru and Kabuto are the ultimate tag-team and are one of the coolest two-cell teams in the series.

And btw, where did you get all those pictures from?
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 pm

photobucket and random sites from the internet
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Hinata + Naruto
Sakura + Sasuke (Before he left)
Sakura+Naruto
Lee+Guy (Hahaha XD)
Shikamaru+Temari
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm

NEJI AND HINATA FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think makes the best couples?   Who do you think makes the best couples? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Spam-
Jump to: