Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyren
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Seyren

Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- Empty
PostSubject: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:39 am

Seyren agreed with himself in thought, it had been awhile. He stepped out into the open air, his nose suddenly tingling with old familiar scents long forgotten in his days of experimenting and training. It had been too long since the open air of the streets caressed his jowl and brought a small, but still a smile to his face. To the left and to the right, people were moving about, conversing quietly with themselves, shop-keeps and other's yelled over them explaining what they we're selling and always adding "record low!" or some nonsense to it. He took a second step out of his house, it was in the less populated part of town so not many were in the streets here, but someone pushed him from behind, "Watch it." The rude passerby told Seyren as he moved by. Oh right, thats what I remember. He thought to himself, the smile running off his face to show a more sullen look.

Setting off he made his way through the crowds, he was now officially on duty. Oh joy.. he thought sarcastically to himself. Jumping to a roof to avoid the crowd he moved to a tall tower, that would be a good spot for him to observe the village from. He made his way across the stone wall, feet quietly tapping against the stone as he did so. He looked out over the village, all the people moving about and then to the sand that surrounded it. He made his way to the top of the tower and took a deep breath. Then sitting down he crossed his legs and closed his eyes, taking a meditative seat as he activated a jutsu.

From behind him, a hawk began to push out of his back, twisting and pulling his skin but within a moment, it was free. It took flight and Soared high above the City. He was on Watch; the lowest job of the low. It was usually kept for beginners since normally nothing happened, and in the off chance it did, reinforcements could be called in. Eyes now closed, he allowed himself to sleep, if at any moment the eagle saw trouble it would report back to him with a loud squawk, he sighed as he entered his sleep, waiting, who knew when he would awake.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 am

Mira Shikyo woke up around eight in the morning. She hit the snooze button to her alarm about nine times before finally kicking the alarm across her room, making it smash into the wall. Several minutes later it rang again. She was forced to get up and turn it off. She moved her bed head hair away from her face as she shuffled her way into the bathroom. She had guard duty today, which really sucked. She would probably be stuck with some chuunin who thought it was so cool and important to be a guard. She rolled her eyes as she crawled into the shower.

She turned the water on the hottest it would go. It burned a little but she was used to it. After an hour shower she made her way to the sink to brush her teeth. Unfortunately the toothpaste was out so she had to brush with water. She went into her bag and stuck three pieces of mint gum and called it a day. Her hair naturally dried and went into its normal position as she put on her outfit.

She made her way out the door into the boisterous city streets. People moved back in forth, as they did everything. Sometimes she thought the whole village was a program that ran the same everyday. After finding a gap in the street she made her way for a tower that she always used during the lame ass guarding days. As she walked she passed the administration building, which was still largely destroyed. Rubble still lay everywhere but it had been tapped off from everyone else.

She pushed those events in the back of her mind as she made it to the tower. She jumped up to a one story house roof, then jumped to a higher building. She repeated the process for 5 seconds before landing silently in the tower where she saw another guy sleeping.

She was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't a chuunin. Thank god. She walked around him twice inspecting him before coming to a conclusion that he was new. She had a good memory, and she had never seen him in her life. She flicked him on the forehead and spoke.

"Ya know it's not good for guards to be slacking off, especially since we were just recently attacked." She said with a smile. "How do you explain yourself?" She asked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seyren
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Seyren

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:21 am

The eagle soared for hours, never missing a glimpse of anything unusual, everything and anything that it deemed strange was sought out to be checked, and after careful inspection to ensure that nothing had happened the eagle would resume its previous flight pattern and search for other strange things happening. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, a cart tipped over from a rut in the road, a child screamed because it wanted something his mother wouldn't buy for him. The eagle grew annoyed with checking every little thing, that was until it did spot something that it could use to annoy Seyren with.

From above, Seyren's Eagle spotted the Shinobi. In knowledge that Seyren was quite the sound sleeper and could not be easily awoken, the eagle arched its path screaming towards the earth with the grace and speed of a hawk attacking prey. Its black body streamed the sky when it fluttered its wings and elegantly landed on a crenelation of Suna's great walls. The woman was speaking to Seyren but he slept right through it. The bird sat there, its head tilted for a moment before letting out an ear-shattering squawk. Seyren winced and rose his hand to silence the bird. "Who the, where, What is." He asked to himself before springing back into reality. Before him a women stood, apparently another shinobi. The bird poofed into green smoke and her words traveled into Seyren's head. "Well, you see. I was keeping watch.. just.. not with my own eyes." he said in a manner that confused even him. "How to explain.." he said aloud, then stood up and turned around, lowering his collar with his hands to reveal the eagle tattoo. "Hideaki. You've heard of them?" he asked politely, hoping she knew.

He pulled his collar back up, hiding the eagle tattoo once again and cracked his neck, as if he had been sitting there for hours. He extended his hand in a polite manner, "Seyren Hideaki, a pleasure." He said nonchalantly and after he shook her hand, he scratched the back of his head. Looking away from the woman who seemed to be mocking his duty, Probably thinks I'm the new kid... grah. He thought to himself almost grumbling to himself before he remembered he was talking with a woman.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 am

Ragna was just leaving, his own home he was told he was suppose to be on guard but he was late as normal. He normal moved it his own pace which always pissed off everyone, but lately they paid him little heed. He assumed that they got the picture that he wasn't gonna rush for anyone. He grabbed a apple on his way out and made his way to his post. He passed of few people on the way ,day-walkers as he like to call them, he himself dislike the day time. He hated the heat and it always left him in a foul mood he had hopes that he could get this over with the sooner the better.

He arrived at the location to find two people already here, he recognized one immediately, he had seen her around alot helping others. This other guy however he had not seen before, he hoped this guy was easily pissed off, Ragna was in the mood to kick some ass and this new guy would be the perfect punching bag. As he closed the distance between him and the small group, he could over hear her asking why was he slacking off, he knew she would turn to him next and ask the same thing. He heard the guy stammer as he explained himself, he went about some clan and something else, Ragna didn't care. He bit into his apple, it was a good pick it was quite juicy and sweet. He approached themand spoke in a very unenthusiastic tone," Hello kunoichi," he knew her name, but he was being a ass and she most likely knew it. "Sorry I am late i was to busy oversleeping," he looked at the other person. "Ragnarok," he said in a introduction like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 am

Mira Shikyo was onto of the tower when a hawk she hadn't noticed before let out a shriek. She winced in pain. "God damn!" She said. She looked at the shinobi in front of her. He seemed to try to make an excuse. He explained himself but it didn't make much sense. "Right..." She said. "My name is Mira Shikyo. Nice to meet you." She said.

She leaned against the railing on the tower. "Yeah, I have heard little things about them. They can bring tattoo's to life. It's pretty sweet." She said. A second later another ninja jumped up, she wasn't aware there was going to be more than two people on duty.

She looked at his face and it dropped. "It was the prick that sat there while people were wounded on the ground and fire raged. "How nice of you to be late. Were you busy picking your nose instead of doing your duties, again?" She said with a look of disgust.

"I wonder why the kazekage even keeps you here, filth." She said. To the normal person it would seem she was bipolar. She just had an extreme distaste for these kind of people.
Back to top Go down
Seyren
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Seyren

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:22 am

Seyren smiled, she knew the Hideaki maybe they weren't as legendary as many of the elders seemed to think. "Shikyo, that name sounds familiar." he said to himself, "Ah yes, I know it know. You'll have to excuse me. I haven't been on duty for nearly 3 years, most of what would be deemed important then is long passed." he said with a small frown, 3 years was a long time. In a flash another Ninja came up.

Seyren glanced at the newcomer, before he could say a word, Mira called him out on something. Seyren's head tilted, Not the best of friends eh? he thought to himself, though his instinct told him that he was in fact not one to play with from the way Mira spoke, but who could tell, maybe he was the good guy and she the bad? He watched both sides and from the look of things the woman, Mira as she called herself was the better choice to go with. "Ahem." He said, "It seems you two have met?" he asked in a sarcastic manner. Then quickly added, "Seyren Hideaki" to finish his sentence and gave a nod.

This is going to be fun. He thought, the same absent minded small smile on his face, he doubted he was going to be allowed to stay neutral in this argument. He quickly regained his poise and stood erect, his face unchanged but you could tell he was ready to do something. He looked at the administration building again things had changed. He didn't much like change, his hands clenched and formed fists then turned back to the walls, looking out over the sands, nothing.. nothing but a single black speck of a tumbleweed, or was it? He looked harder. Then pointed. "What's that?" he asked pointing at the black speck so far in the distance he couldn't tell.

((One of you can determine what it is.))
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:59 am

Ragna chewed his apple, it seems she still was upset by their first encounter. "Filth huh, I suppose you may be right kunoichi," Ragna said as he smiled crookedly at Mira. Glaive, who had been inside the coat of Ragna, spoke inside of Ragna's head,"Master, it seems your friends hate you," he said with a chuckle. "Shut up you damn bug," Ragna responded out loud by mistake. He reached in his jacket and threw out the small blue and black salamander. "How rude, master, i said before i am not a bug," it said as it scurried back toward Ragna and climbed up to the top of his head. Ragna took another big bite of his apple before he threw it away and turned to Seyren, the other ninja. "I suppose you can say we know eachother, then again most people do and not in the positive manner either. I guess my attitude pisses people off, but I can live with that,afterall, this isn't some popularity contest." Ragna was trying to attempt to be friendly, though this wasn't normally his nature. He was doing this because the Great Salamander pretty much guaranteed him more power. This was no easy feat however, but he figured at least he was trying that would count for something.

Seyren pointed out what Ragna already noticed thanks to Glaive, from here he couldn't make it out. " I can't tell from here, i suppose one of use should go and see," Ragna said. "Master want me to go and check it out," Glaive asked using telepathy. Ragna shrugged," Do what you want," he said back inside his head. Glaive crawled down and away toward whatever that was while Ragna sat back. He knew they wouldn't know what was going on, he didn't want to impress them with his initiative. In fact he rather liked his reputation it meant that people would be less willing to bother him. "So who is going."
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 am

OOC: Go without me for a couple posts.
Back to top Go down
Seyren
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Seyren

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 am

Seyren looked as the small salamander was thrown and scurried around, his head tilted. "I'll go." He said plainly, "you two.. enjoy yourselves.." he said before flipping over the wall and running down the side of it, eventually reaching terminal velocity and jumping right before he hit the ground and ran along the ground still moving quickly towards the object. Sand sprayed into his face and clouded his vision at moments but as he got closer and closer it always seemed to be smaller and smaller then he intended. He stopped, a small black furry rabbit. He tilted his head, A rabbit? he asked himself in thought. It turned and looked sorrowful as its eyes were swelled up and excess tears forming. "What's wrong little guy?" he asked reaching down towards it, just as he did its jaw sprung open revealing an unhealthy amount of large teeth and it let out a snarl. Seyren yelled and jumped back in surprise. "Holy-!(!*$!!" In a flash he threw a kunai as it began to bound away at a quick rabbit pace. He took precision and threw the kunai cleanly so it whistled through the air, striking the.. thing.. in the head.

Moving towards it he picked up a stray piece of tumbleweed and poked it, making sure it was dead. It let out a vicious snarl and grew to about double its size and Seyren reached over his back drawing two small blades and spun them evenly in each hand. "... Run.. or fight..." He asked himself looking around, He flipped the knife so its tip was in his fingers and whipped it at the creature. It smacked it right in the eye and it fell backwards, now standing on two feet. Its teeth were just as large and its snarled again. He flipped the other knife into his right hand and preformed the same action, into its opposite eye. A clawed paw swung at him and Seyren ducked. My best knives. He thought with a sigh, and drew two more of the same sized knives. He threw them each at its head, where a brain should be.

The Knives impaled its forehead and it staggered backwards before letting out a moan and falling back. He contemplated leaving the knives, then decided against it and ran up, giving the creature a good shake before grabbing them from its head and walking away.

In a few moments he had managed to make it back to the tower now covered in dirt and sand, he dusted himself off and cleaned his knives on some of the bandaging on his arm, Tossing the used bandage away but quickly replacing it, but beneath you could clearly see something black and designed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-   Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin- Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumors of My Demise have been Greatly Exaggerated -Open to Suna Nin-
Page 1 of 1