Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Times-Volume One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

The Ultimate Times-Volume One Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 am

The Ultimate Times
Volume one
The way of the Shinobi is judged by their actions, not their words. We reveal their actions and throw their words away.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 am

The Ultimate Times Walk-Through
Hey, readers! Just this way! Let me show you around your, yes YOUR, newspaper. =]
Each post is its own article. Each article has been painstakingly written for your benefit. What do we hope to accomplish with this? For one, we wish to keep you up to date, monthly, on what has happened and possibly on what is yet to come. For two, we want to keep a record of important things that have happened on the Ultimate Shinobi so we can look back and say, “Ah…those were the days…”
And, to tell the truth, we’re kind of weird and like doing this stuff. =]
Some articles will be games for the reader to play. Some articles will be opinions. Some will even be interviews with the RPers on the site. For all of this to happen, we will not only rely on the newspaper staff to deal with my crap (Razz) but for you, the readers, to participate, too! The more participation, the better the articles. We hope you enjoy what we’ve done here at the Ultimate Times. Thus ends your tour and begins your journey.
-Python
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 am

Congratulations!
USOTM
Fox-July
August-Karite Inakamono
September-Robin
October-Ulkira
November-TNT
December-Blaize
Medals
Jiro, Blaize, Pat, Dameon Shikyo, Allie-Chan (=, Matthais, Todd, Ichi-kun, Pendo, Adam, Britt~Britt, Robin, Zen, Cyanide Candy, Senkou, Ryan, Initake, Medusa,
-The Ultimate Times Staff
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:20 am

The following interview took place before Senkou's unfortunate choice to leave. We decided not to take it out.

Interview with Senkou
Hello everyone, this is Tahji and this very first time, I have brought an article about Senkou, the Akatsuki’s leader and this will be a “I question, you answer” style article. Also this time it is “Answer for your character” too, so regard that this is actually Senkou as in charcter.

1. Why did you choose to be an Akatsuki?

Because it gave me the most freedom and a select few powerful group of soldiers to carry out my plans. I knew I would become the leader. So it was a no choice scenario. It was the only way to achieve my goals, which I will not reveal to you or anyone until they have been achieved. If I die before that day, then my goals shall go with me to the grave. Not even my own men know my overall intentions.

2. Would you kill a teammate for selfish reasons? Why or why not?

Of course. The philosophy of Akatsuki is motivation for selfish reasons. Every action you make is selfish, based on your own values and morals and for your own reasons. It is extremely rare that a truly selfless act ever occurs. Those who declare themselves completely selfless are lying. They may be giving and self sacrificial, but it is for their own self fulfilling reasons they do this. The only reason I would kill a team mate is if they betrayed me or began to not fulfill their part. I do not ask much as their leader, so when I do set standards, I expect they are met. The standards are not many, but the bar could be seen as very high to some.

3. Do you like what you and the rest of the Akatsuki did in the lesser countries?

Did? Did would imply that we are done. (Chuckles softly). Don’t be naive. We are far from done. But what we have done so far, I am very pleased with the results. Daemons methods were most sufficient and my own team’s mission in Rain was Childs play. So far it has been Childs play, and I suspect it will continue to be such until we announce ourselves to the world.

4. If you can make one wish, what would you make?

To see your villages crumble at the hands of its own citizens. That would make me very happy for them to self destruct without my influence because then maybe people would finally open their eyes to the truth.

5. As the leader, would you sacrifice so the Akatsuki could survive a powerful attack?

More likely not. Not anyone of the others shares my ultimate goal, nor knows the goal I have in mind truthfully. If I die, the idea goes with me. I will do anything to ensure that it happens, anything.

6. If you can, would you like to increase the Akatsuki's amount of people?

Not at all, I am actually thinking of keeping it the same as is. I don’t care about numbers. I care more for quality, and frankly less people are easier to keep track of.

7. If a genin wishes to be an Akatsuki, would you let him/her join?

No, regardless of their potential. There’s always the chance that they will settle for being second rate later on. Until one is A ranked or more, you can’t ever tell. A genin doesn’t have the skill or mind set for the things I wish to have done. Finally, the ball is already rolling and I have not the time to train someone.

And thank you Senkou for being our guest this time, and Happy New Years everyone! I will see you next month.

-Tahji
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:21 am

Pendo’s Corner

The Death of a Shinobi!?

In recent rumors and talk, you might have heard of the so called 'sand shinobi', known only as Monty, as well as his death. The battle was extensively long, going on without an end in sight for a majority of the topic; enough of that, however, I'm sure your wondering how this chaotic clash of shinobi was set off. Well, it all started with the attack on the sand village, by the missing ninja known as Ganon, however, you probably know him solely as WTFlash (AKA: Flash). In his attack on the administration building, it reduced a nearby shinobi's home to nothing but sheer rubble and stone. The occupants of said home just happened to be the family of Monty, whom later found out what had happened a day or so later. A lot of you are probably thinking 'Hey! That's no reason to go psycho and pull a Sasuke!' well, for him, it was.

Monty then when on a killing streak of vioence, feeling no remorse whatsoever. The death count is currently unknown, as well as the identities of those deceased because of this shinobi. Luckily, as he made an unfathomable attempt to leave the village, two jounin-level ninjas were at the village entrance, as they came into contact with Monty. The battle raged forth, with no end in near sight. In the end, Monty failed to leave the village because of an attack made by the jounin known as 'Leviticus', which is also his username. By making multiple clones, he positioned them properly around his opponent and made them detonate their tags in their pockets, which managed to make a large enough explosion to kill Monty.

And now for Pendo's Opinion!: Monty, honestly. Unless you were purposely trying to kill off your character, you never stood a chance! Leaving the village? Well come on! You had to have known that most of the village would come after you, and I must say that you are lucky that you were only attacked by two jounin; but yet, you were still apprehended. I will give you props for surviving that long in such a lethal battle, but my advice: don't try it again. Same goes for anyone else out there trying to escape; it's not a good idea! It might seem like it at the time, but when you’re dead and having to make a new character, it won't be such a good idea.
-Pendo
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am

Rouge’s Rave
What is it like to be a Missing Ninja?

- By Initake; C Ranked Missing Ninja

To me, being a Missing Ninja is better than being pigeon-held to a village. Mainly for the reason of my introduction, as well. If you are a Missing Ninja, you get the opportunity to experience more things in this world. You are not just confined to one village, and can only leave with permission.

Things are also a lot more challenging. Whenever you get bored, the only way to cure boredom is to try to invade a village, which is nearly certain death. This is basically the only route due to the fact that your fellow Missing Ninja may be off in Buttf*ck Nowhere, and you may not be able to do anything with them.

But, there is a downside opposing the neutral and positives. The downside is you can get very bored, very easily, seeing as how there are not as many as village shinobi. Also, it is harder to run into trouble, because if you do something wrong, those who rule villages or those who dislike you or oppose you will jump at your necks, known from experience.

These are my thoughts, in a nutshell, about being a Missing Ninja, from your fellow Ultimate Times Staff, Ultimate Shinobi User, and most of all, Friend, I bid you all adieu.

- Initake Teishoku
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:23 am

Poll of the Month
For this month’s poll, we asked you, the readers, if you thought that the medals were a good idea or not. Eleven people said yes. Three people said no. Unfortunately, NOBODY said why. Here is my personal opinion on the matter…
I like the idea of medals. It gives members and staff alike something to strive for. It effects the way we RP to where members will throw their characters at kunai to get a medal. It will make members try to kill somebody instead of just bolting whenever they try to leave the village.
What I don’t like is the system.
The system makes it to where anybody and everybody can get medals. It’s not only the system, but the medals themselves. For example, the activity medal. It’s like saying, “OH YA?! Well I spam THIS much.” I’m guilty of applying for it, but if everybody is going to have a medal that I can have, why not have it just to not be shunned by other spammers?
I also think that all of the staff should be able to give out medals. I’m not trying to dog on Jiro, because it’s great that he is doing this, but if all staff we’re able to give medals, it wouldn’t take two weeks for a low-honor medal to be given.
This is my opinion and the unexplained opinions of fourteen members.
-Python
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 am

The BIG Question

Ok, guys. This is how this work. There is a topic that is going to be at the same time each newspaper comes out. You go to that topic and answer the big question. The five best answers get nominated and between the answering of the big questions and the next big question, the best answer will get picked. The winner will be featured in the next newspaper. The link is below….ANSWER THE BIG QUESTION AND WIN BIG!

BIG QUESTION LINK

The BIG Question
When is the time for a ninja to strike?
-The Ultimate Times Staff

Last edited by Python on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 am

Special Thanks To…
The Admins for helping us.
The Ultimate Times Staff for dealing with my crap. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Times-Volume One   The Ultimate Times-Volume One Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Times-Volume One
Page 1 of 1