Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Times Publicity

Go down 
+3
Absolute Greed.
Robin
Alernik
7 posters

Should Ultimate Times Have its own Board?
Of Course It Should!
Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_lcap40%Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Ya!
Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_lcap0%Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe.....
Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_lcap13%Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I Don't Think So
Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_lcap20%Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
What Makes this one so special?
Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_lcap0%Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Really Don't Give a Crap
Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_lcap27%Ultimate Times Publicity Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Alernik

Ultimate Times Publicity Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 am

Ok. This is a poll asking if you guys think that the Ultimate Times ( the US newspaper ) Deserves it's own board, instead of having to dig through it to find the latest news. VOTE! VOTE!
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:38 am

Look, we are in some deliberation; but there are some problems that are stopping us.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 am

Ehh..It's own board? I'd give it a subforum at most.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:54 am

i think it should only because it will make things easier to access as far as the latest news updates. but then again its just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 am

again, maybe a subforum, no need to give a whole forum just to the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:08 pm

yes, because im one of the staffs, but a subform would be good enough. Python is working it out with Adam. Python said that we will get a news section. But i do not know if it's a board or subform

by the way, we are not ensuring that it is called Ultimate Times. maybe Ultimate News
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Both are good,

Own Board, and Sub Forum....

~My opinion~
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm

I think the subforum will be good enough. Now that i look at it, it really doesn't need it's own board...... It will be easy to access the monthly stuff, with a subforum, well, it is better then being inside announcement, like squads is, which i believe should also get it's own subforum.
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm sorry, but Ultimate Times? Ultimate News? Those are horrible names for a paper publication of any sort, thats like walking into a room and screaming out 'HEAD SHOT!' for not apparent reason, its that peculiar and illfit. Of course, I think Ultimate Times is like doing that at DragonCon where it might be more fit, but Ultimate News is like doing it at the prince's baptism in England. Well, minus the death because you pretty much ruined the prince's baptism...

And no, I don't have a better idea, but thats a horrible name, who wants to read anything that starts with the word ultimate? I haven't even seen the word in use except for this sites name in months, let alone seen it in use for any form of literature. Its not one of those attractive words, its one of those words you wish your friend would stop saying over and over just to annoy you because he thinks it sounds funny and you're stuck with him in traffic on a three hour car trip.

Anyhow, give the thing its own forum, its not like it could possibly take up more space on the expansive main page anyhow, I mean it already has a fairly sized scroll bar so its not like anybody will care.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I agree with Hage on his last paragraph. But the only reason it is named what it is, is because the forum title is ULTIMATE shinobi.

Last edited by Alernik on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Alernik wrote:
I agree with Shiko on his last paragraph. But the only reason it is named what it is, is because the forum title is ULTIMATE shinobi.

Did you just call me Shiko?
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 pm

ya..... sorry bout that.... xD

better nao?
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

I'll ignore that...

Anyhow, suggestions list:
Ultiverse Times; a combination of the Naruverse and the word Ultimate
Ultiverse News; I changed a word from the above
Ninja News; simple, straightforward, and it just sounds cool, news that can kill you!
Shinobi Press; put Shikamaru in a Benjamin Franklin outfit on the frontpage and have him run a little printing press, it'd be cool...

As for individual portions of this little 'production'...
Kunai Korner; I dunno what goes here, just put something, its a cool name
Shuriken Tips; just throw some random short tid-bits in a side column
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Well, if you're still looking for a name with "times" in it. there could be

Tanto Times; News that will stab you
Naruto World; Needs no explanation
The Hidden Village Herald; News paper you have to find.

I dunno, I just quick thought these up.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:09 am

I like the Hidden Village Herald, and then have a section for both villages.

I also like the whole Shinobi Press idea, I will bring them up with Monty....

THANKS GUYZ!
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:54 am

Shinobi Press, we could make that what we are called.

Shinobi News? Shinobi Times? Those could be used.

Naruto World, disagree. We could make it into Shinobi World News.

If we wanna make it quick and easy, it will be US Times.
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:37 am

Shinobi press, ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Times Publicity   Ultimate Times Publicity Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Times Publicity
Page 1 of 1