Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to the Village (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Returning to the Village (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the Village (Closed)   Returning to the Village (Closed) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:50 am

In the darkness of night, a sand shinobi could be seen walking through the seemingly endless sands of the desert. Little frigid wisps of wind picked up sand into little whirlwinds just before dying out and dropping the sand back onto the desert floor. The foot prints from the person were left behind him, but the little whirlwinds of sand created by the natural sands in the desert erased the evidence that he could have even walked through that part of the desert. He didn't care if he was followed though, he only wanted to get back to Sunagakure no Sato. The man looked squintingly at a large rock formation (at least it seemed to be a rock formation) many kilometers away from him. He could see some light escaping the top of it and light coming out of a large dug out crack in the middle of it. It was the Sand Village. 'It seems that I am finally home.'

The man started to sprint through the desert to the destination of Sunagakure no Sato. He was fairly fast for one not gifted in taijutsu, and while he ran a large stream of sand was kicked into the air behind him. In a few minutes he stopped just outside of the village enterance where there were many guards dug into the rock formation that surrounded the village, and protected it from enemy invaders and such to a certain degree, usually. 'There always seems to be a lot of guards at the enterance of Sunagakure no Sato. I know that it is usually a safety precaution. They usually ask you where you have been, and then they do background checks to see if it all checked out. It is all a pain, but really it is only just a safety precaution. I hope I just don't get a jerk at the enterance asking the questions.'

He walked forward from where he stopped to the enterance of the village where a guard had jumped down from his post to talk to the sand village ninja. The guard said in a bored tone,"Hello, what is your name, state your rank, and where have you been?" The man then looked at the Sunagakure guard, and he said,"I am Yoshimaru Ibiki, Jonin, and I have been out in the desert training today." The guard took out a clipboard with many peices of paper on it. It had a large list of names and information on it. The guard went down the list of names with his finger and information until he finally stopped his finger. The guard then unconciously nodded his head and then he looked up. The guard said,"It seems that all your information checks out, but I am still watching you." The guard stared at Yoshimaru suddenly, but he cracked a smile, and he began to laugh. The guard jumped back up into his original place on the rock formation allowing Ibiki to pass through. Yoshimaru walked through the enterance slowly striding into the village.
Back to top Go down

Returning to the Village (Closed)
Page 1 of 1