Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning Home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Returning Home. Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home.   Returning Home. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Seth walked down the road, heading for the main gate of Konoha. It had been some time since he had last been home, 25 years to be exact. With each step he took he remembered how his training had taken him away from the village, from his home, friends, and missions. 25 years he thought to himself 25 long absent years. As he continued to walk he could see the towers of the main gate of the village. He could see through the eye slots of his mask the chunnin that were on guard, as well as the two guards that were stationed at the gate itself. He readied his Kage crest under his cloak. He didn't want to cause a scene or anything at the gate so he couldn't just gain access with his ID. It was 25 years old after all. As he approached the men at the gate they readied themselves, as the chunnin at the towers most likely did as well. Seth couldn't tell though and he didn't want to seem suspicious by looking up to see. The men asked Seth what his business was and why he was there. Seth looked at the men through the eye slits of his mask. He could pick up a slight feeling of worry from them, which he wasn't surprised about, after all it wasn't every day a strange man in a cloak and mask approached the main gate of Konoha. Seth didn't say a word as he drew out the crest and showed it to the guards. "Please stand aside. As you can see I bare a kage crest, which I'm sure you know grants me full access to Konoha. You may check it if you like I assure you it is very much real." The guard did just that. He took the crest from Seth's hand and made sure it was real. To his surprise it very much was. He looked up at Seth and handed him the crest. He then bowed and stepped back, allowing Seth to pass into the village. With that Seth nodded and thanked the two men and then walked into the village.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Returning Home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home.   Returning Home. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm

(sorry for using your topic, but i wasnt up for making a new one.)

A strange figure slowly walked towards the gates of Konoha. He had a black cloak cowering his whole body, except his Shiny Red eyes, so no one could see who he was. When the figure came to the gates, he rose his look towards the guard, who was stationed at guard duty. The guard noticed the figure, so he quickly spoke

"Who are you?"

Hearing the guard, the figure took his right hand from his cloak, showing a Leaf Village head band. It was a old head band, with not a single scratch on it. Seeing the headband, the guard moved to the left, letting the figure pass. The figure suddenly vanished, appearing behind the guard, slowly walking deep into the Leaf village.
Back to top Go down

Returning Home.
Page 1 of 1