Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newspaper Jobs/Assignments

Go down 
+4
.Death Angel
Alernik
Tahji
Initake
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Initake

Initake

Newspaper Jobs/Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 am

Ok, these are the people who are in charge of certain things and can assist you with things.

INTERVIEWER

Head: Tahji
Co(s): Pat, Initake/Alernik

MISSION BOARD

Head Writer: Initake/Alernik
Co(s): Open.

ASK AN ADMIN

Head: Pat

POINT OF VIEW PARAGRAPH(S)

Head: Initake/Alernik

THE BIG QUESTION

Umm, PM me the questions you have in mind for now, so I can see for later who has the best inquizitive mind, or place them in this topic later.

CONGRATULATIONS

For now, Pat, if you can, could you find out who gets medals and then congratulate them on getting them in the next edition? This does include upgrades. As for USOTM, use the last Newspaper to find out the last one's, and then have Python as the USOTM this month.

POLL OF THE MONTH

Whoever feels the least lazy can check the boards for polls, and then Pm me the links and we will decide as a team.

Will be updated like any other topic, and Pat, when you read this, sticky it please.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Ask Jiro if we can get a medal for the question of the month answerer
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:25 am

If he gets on i most definitely will.,
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 am

Am i not that interesting to be interviewed? I have lots of interesting subjects to talk about. o.o
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 am

I'm back, so I'm taking charge again. Thanks Initake for standing in for me.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm

so i think im back to head interviewer again, welcome back anyways.

i forgot to say this im suggesting you do it like this

Staff

Python, Initake, Tahji, Pat, Fuzzyboots...

and then post the jobs.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Since Monty hasn't been on in a while, I say let's get started. Full speed ahead.

Tahji, Interview Dame ( Lightning Emporer ) about what he thinks of being the new Kazekage.

Pat, I need you to take your ask an admin section, when I PM you saying the newspaper is being issued soon, and then take all information (Q and A's) into the newspaper.

Kessen, I need you to write an article about being a Konoha AS, when you were. And i will get wolf to do one for Suna.

As for the Big Question, I have gotten only one entry, from Pat, I believe it was. The rest will have to be entered by the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Quote :
POINT OF VIEW PARAGRAPH(S)
I'm supposed to be head, but oh well... o.o
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I was never even told you were staff, so it's your problem. You seem to be good at thinking of witty things, Pendo, think of something witty, and PM me the idea.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:59 am

No thanks, tis my problem. I know. o.o
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 pm

K, got it, start this friday
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I PMed you. I ish goin for teh big question. o.o
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 am

OK. We need to establish all this. I have Kessen doing an article of what it was like being a Konoha AS, and I am going to have wolf do one for Suna.

Tahji, interview either Lightning Emperor when he gets on, or Adam, bring the Hokage.

I'm not sure about the Big Question, if I am going with Roxas's or Pat's.

As fr the medals, whoever wants to check the medals section for now, do so. I am busy with trying to get everything in order, amongst other thing personally. So, if you guys could contribute, I would love to have the Paper done by the 30th, the 1st the latest.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 pm

dame hasnt replyed to me yet
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Will start working on mine, on monday.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 am

Alernik wrote:
OK. We need to establish all this. I have Kessen doing an article of what it was like being a Konoha AS, and I am going to have wolf do one for Suna.

Tahji, interview either Lightning Emperor when he gets on, or Adam, bring the Hokage.

I'm not sure about the Big Question, if I am going with Roxas's or Pat's.

As fr the medals, whoever wants to check the medals section for now, do so. I am busy with trying to get everything in order, amongst other thing personally. So, if you guys could contribute, I would love to have the Paper done by the 30th, the 1st the latest.

Hehe,
How did I know that I would end up competing with Pat? Razz

~The battle between Pat and I for intellectual dominance continues...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Jobs/Assignments   Newspaper Jobs/Assignments Empty

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Jobs/Assignments
Page 1 of 1