Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Avatar The 10 Nations   Avatar The 10 Nations EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 am

The Dark Nation has fallen due to Kuja taking over it. Nations are unhappy with it, while others congratulate him. The Light Kingdom is one of the main nation who are angry about it. They feel that the Dark Nation failed at defending their territory and the Kuja should be eliminated immediately. This has caused a war between the two nations. Meanwhile, the Fire and Acid Nations have also started a war because each of them feel they are dominant. The Water and Air Nations are all peaceful at the time but are slowly edged towards war. But the Time and Sand Nations are continuing their long war. The Earth Kingdom, however, has an arms race with the Forest Kingdom due to the fact of, once again, dominance. The Nation Leaders are beginning to wonder whether they should have allies. The Avatars have just been chosen and could bring peace, or chaos by fighting with, or working with each other. Shangon and the Pits of Hell have somehow remained untouched by the war. Probably because they are so distant from each other. But Dark Lord Kuja is looking for land, and Shangon might be that territory.

Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The 10 Nations   Avatar The 10 Nations EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 am

Shangon Island, Dark Nation, Light Kingdom, dark bending, light bending, bone bending, sound bending, smoke bending, plant bending (nature bending), mind bending, energy bending.
- All stolen from my Avatar RPG.

http://onlineavatars.heavenforum.org/announcements-f1/bending-abilities-t133.htm
- Once again stolen. All you did was copy and paste my Bending Abilities topic.

Ranking System; Lord, Titan, Professional, etc.
- Stolen.

Templates.
- Stolen

My site link:
http://avatar.forumotion.com/

((I'd like to ask that this advertisement be removed, due to the site stealing from other sites. o.o - Who the heck even made that site? -_-))
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The 10 Nations   Avatar The 10 Nations EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 am

Link removed and Ad Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The 10 Nations   Avatar The 10 Nations Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1