Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asagami Clan (w.i.p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanaya

Asagami Clan (w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Asagami Clan (w.i.p)   Asagami Clan (w.i.p) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 am

Clan Name: Asagami

Kekkei Genkai: Waikyoku Eye's
Spoiler:
The Waikyoku eye's are a unique ability that only the Asagami Clan has. How the eye's turn this color is when the user focuses chakra around their iries in their eye's.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

History: .Asagami Clan (w.i.p) Th_jigokushoujo-01
What the Asagami Clan is most renowned for is that the members of this clan can create multiple personalities within themselves as well as having a murderous impulse that changes them into monsters as well as the nick name Demon Eye's, that give them a unique power. The personalities are used to gain multiple skills
(i.e.: one for acting normal and one for fighting). Also their training revolves around refining themselves a self hypnosis skill that enhances their abilities wielding certain types of weapons that they specialize in which is usually a sword and highly in taijutsu. When a child is born into their clan they are given one name written two different ways in kanji, stating that there are mostly only two personalities in one body, but there is also a third personality which is the fusion of the two personalities in one. The clan main purpose was created to make monsters out of monsters and was used for assignation purposes, it was said to be a very elite clan of its time, but their blood led to the clans down fall, since their blood is special and said to be cured their impulse that turns them into crazed killers made them a threat to themselves and others, in which they tried to kill anything that crossed their path.
The clan is thought to be dead because awhile back there was a great war with another clan, that sought to rid the world of the clan’s problems, but both of the clan’s fell, but there are still a few members of the clan left, but they are supposed to be alone, hence forth they are dangers to their friends, and their murderous impulse is usually uncontrollable and can go off on a notices moment.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

Asagami Clan (w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asagami Clan (w.i.p)   Asagami Clan (w.i.p) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm

New site, post it there

http://ultimateshinobi.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Asagami Clan (w.i.p)
Page 1 of 1