Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L

L

Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara Empty
PostSubject: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Kumori had been down ever since he found out that there were not enough genin in order for him to get a squad. As he walked, he wondered if, after the chuunin exams, he would be allowed to have a squad. Kumori sat down and pondered about the weather. He had always loved the weather and was curious to find out more about it. He knew that he could control it one day because of his elemental affinities; Wind and Lightning. "Why do you always follow my mood my dear friend." Kumori asked the weather, implying that there was about to be a storm. He relaxed his eyes and had them almost closed when a gust of wind blew his hair out of his pony-tail. “Now why did you have to go and do that my friend…” asked Kumori. The wind died down and Kumori put his hair back into a ponytail and flipped his bangs. He sat up straight and looked for someone to spar with but to no avail. He wished that a genin would show up so he could at least help analyze their skills, but there was no one in sight. He laid down to ease his mind, but just as he did he realized that no one would be at the sparring area during a storm. He got up and proceeded to leave until he saw the outline of a person walking toward him.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am

Initake had just returned from roaming aimessy in the forest, still in his cheetah form, because he is just too lazy to goback into a human at the moment. As he sprints deeper into town, he sees the distant figure of something. Initake stops himself in his tracks and then licks himself, due to his cat "instincts". He soon realizes that it is his friend Kumori, and he runs as fast as possible to keep up with the figure.
"well, if it isn't my good friend Kumori." Initake changes back into his human form.
"well, since you are just walking around here, you seem to be as bored as i am, so waddya say, you wanna take a couple rounds at each other?"
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 am

Kumori had realized the voice without looking. "well, if it isn't my good friend Kumori." , he could tell that it was indeed his friend Initake. Being a little startled by the appearence of him in his cheetah form Kumori gasped, but Initake changed into his human self. Kumori was also startled by the question that Initake asked him, "well, since you are just walking around here, you seem to be as bored as i am, so waddya say, you wanna take a couple rounds at each other?". Kumori had been waiting for an oppertunity like this. Kumori tilted his head and smiled at Initake with a bad intent. "Sure let's spar a little, after all a genin like yorself could always use a little practice.", replied Kumori. The storm was quickly approaching so Kumori took his fighting stance. "Come on you little twirp, hit me with you best shot."
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 am

The sentence rund in his head. "a genin can always use some practice" [/i] Initake seems a little shellshocked at the smug comment given by Kumori.
"heh. you sound pretty confident for one who has never fought one like me." Initake attempts to have a smug remark, but that is just not the kind of guy he is. Initake lowers his head, looking at his feet, as the sentence rings in his head again. " a genin can always use some practice." Well, at least that's how he remembers it.
" well, if you wanna fight, waddya standing around fer, let's get this started."
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 am

Kumori didn't know how to respond to Initake's comment, "heh. you sound pretty confident for one who has never fought one like me." Was Initake trying to be smart? Kumori pondered on what could be running through Initake's head as he looked at the ground. Then when he had said " well, if you wanna fight, waddya standing around fer, let's get this started." Kumori merely laughed. "Okay kid show some proper respect and look at the person your talking to when you speak to them. When you just spoke I thought you were challenging the ground. Oh, and one more thing, don't chalenge me back when I challenged you first. I'm not dumb enough to attack first because the attacker has a 67 percent chance of losing." Kumori, still in his defensive stance, checked to see if his sash was tight enough. "Do you not see my sash..." The sash read "She-do" in kanji. "What about my two forehead protectors on my other sash..." The other sash had a scratched sound band an a polishe leaf head protector. "Now come on...ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 am

"heh. challenging the ground, that's a good one kumori." Initake remarks as he readies himself. Initakje shapeshifts himself into his cheetah form and tstarts running rapidly at Kumori, stadning right in front of him before Kumori can barely even notice.
"heh. see that? I bet you didn't." says Initake, with full confidence that his plan is fool-proof, but then again, he has no idea what he is going up against, like Kumori had said. He then gets ready to cast his dragon puch, and looks to the ground, like he had before the spar had begun,and releases his punch with all his might, still unaware of what Kumori can react like in a situation like this.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Dragon Punch/ Kick
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Earth
Description: If the person decides to use the punch, read this. The person rears back, and then releases, with all of his/her might, a punch delivered straight to the ground, opening a lsight crack in the ground, with a 75% chance of stiunning the victim for 3 seconds, and deals a decent amount of damage. The kick has the same process, but stuns for 10 seconds, and deos no damage at all.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 am

Kumori had a faint idea that Initake was fast since he appeared before him in a cheetah transformation, but he never expected this much speed. Kumori himself could triple this speed but had little time to react to the sudden movement of Initake. The phrase "heh. see that? I bet you didn't." made Kumori fully aware of what Initake was planning. Since he replied lke that, Kumori's great deduction skill had told him what jutsu to use but it would require some luck... Kumori quickly focused his lightning and wind chakra onto a point directly inbetween Initake and himself... "Raiton+Fuuton: Sonic Repulsion jutsu!" Kumori did not know if it would truely be repulsion or if it would be attraction but he said it any way...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 am

Kumori, apparently unaware of what Initake's dragon puch can do, follishly wastes his energy from casting his jutsu. The hole made from Initake's dragon puch opens up and the lightning sinks into the abyss as Initake quikyl prepares his wings of a patron jutsu and then soars into the air with great gracefullness, leaving Kumori on the ground, about to be shocked by the lightning in which he had casted, thanks to the jutsu that he learned from his mentor. But, as his life has proved to him many times before, everything is not what it seems, and knowing Kumori, he will somehow be able to escape this. Thrity feet into air now, with Kumori yet to move, Initake positions himself, clearly ready to launch something, that Kumori most likely is not aware of, because he is most likely thinking of a way to get out of this mess. But, Initake knows his jutsu's like the back of his hand, and is ready to use them to his advantage anytime, anylace, anywhere, anyHOW, which is the form of use which applies here.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 am

Kumori somehow winded up on the ground and somehow Initake was flying in the air. Kumori tried to deduct how his Jutsu did not work. But anyway, Kumori ha noticed all of this so it was time to prepare a counter attack. Kumori had analyzed the trajectory that Initake had taken. He was positioned directly above him. So he was about to launch an attack, but anyone could figure that out, but what kind of attack...High in the air....In a storm...He must be preparing a lightning jutsu or a water jutsu...but it was not raining so the odds of it being a water jutsu were about 17 percent. "Lightning" if i know anything about lightning, its that lighting cancels out itself. So, if i become one with lightning his jutsu will not affect me, but still there is still that 17 percent. And then again i am in a crater in the ground. Altitude affects lightning...but how...i can't remember. anyway this settles the fact that it is in fact a lightning jutsu. "Raiton: Thor's Cry!!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:28 am

Initake realizes that Kumori is casting yet another jutsu, he is just not sure what. He then goes all in and puts his cards out on the table. He then, being a falcon and all, nosedives straight down toward Kumori when he is nt looking, and while he is focusing on his jutsu. But, Initake, being his cautious self, goes behind Kumori, making it not so obvious to Kumori on what he's doing. When he gets behind Kumori, he then propels himself at maximum force at the equivalency of his heart, just on his back.
"this better work, or this plan gets buried in the dust." Initake mutters to himself, then giving a small chuckle afterwards. As he gets so close, he does not see Kumori give any sign of turning around.
"or not." Initake does his falcon hriek whe he gets to about 6 inches of Kumori, deafening him momentarily.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 am

Kumori had used Thor's cry. It was unfortunate for Initake because he didn't know the effect of the jutsu. Thor's cry is no ordinary jutsu. It increases the users speed dramaticaly. Just with this jutsu alone Kumori's speed tripled Initake's. So even though Initake had darted at Kumori at a super fast speed, Kumori had plenty of time to react, although the shriek was pretty deafening. Kumori darted out of the way. Kumori noted that even if he did not move the move would have failed because Initake would have gotten quite a shock from all of the electriciy running through his body. Kumori went on the offensive. "So you think your fast? Well...I'm faster. LARCH DANCE!"
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 am

Before Initake gets stabbed with the insane bones coming out of Kumori's body, he flies up in the sky, far enough to where Initake's most likely superior sight allows to where he can se Kumori, but Kumori can't see him. Initake then quickly changes into human form and then uses his spiraling flame jutsu in the places where those bones from the jutsu aren't. Initake casts this jutsu repeatedly until he realizes he is only about 10 feet from the ground. He then transforms back into a falcon, and flies high into the air.
"heh. Tht's all i could do at the moment, hopefully it can hold him off for the time being."
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Kumori was repeatedly assaulted by the flames of Initake's Spiraling Flame Jutsu. Kumori was thinking about a strategy while he was being severely burned. It would be extremely easy to strike a target in the sky with lightning, especially during an electrical storm. "I think it's about time I got serious.", whispered Kumori. This genin should see a real jutsu. Kumori stood up and leaped into the sky. He was still unable to see Initake but he could feel his chakra present above him. Kumori had an idea. If Kumori used his main lightning jutsu, it would attract the natural lightning towards him in a conical shape. The face of the conical lightning structure would be the sky and the point would be Kumori's hand. Then Initake would be caught in the electrified mass of the cone. Kumori readied his lightning chakra. "Raiton: True Lightning Blade!"

(ooc: Initake make sure you post any jutsu you use in a spoiler and make sure you read the jutsu, so you don't ignore it like last time.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Initake looks around him, finding himself surrounded by lightning.
"crap, i knew fighting a jounin would've hurt." Initake facepalms himself for even chalenging Kumroi in the first place. He just site there, firing his flames t Kumoi, hoping that the flames will go straight through and burn Kumori as he is trapped in the cone. Then, Initak gets an idea.
"the lightning is approaching very rapidly". Initake concludes, as he feels the shock on his wings as he flinches at the feel of them.
"maybe, i could try it." Initake struggles to getout the words as his wings begin to fell numb.
"well, cats always land on thier feet." He transforms into a cat, and pushes all of his force out of the cone near the bottom, where it is at it's thinnest, and begins to make his way out.

When he finally gets out of the cone, he sitys there, 20 feet outside the cone , with the cone going in the opposite direction. He then sits, stunned for about 10 seconds, and then has run like e has never run bfore, towards Kumori, as the balde is almost unsheathed. He is aware of the danger of being near the blade, for he knows that the blade will occasionally let a jolt out, shjocking the victim and hurting them, giving Kumori the upper hand. But, being Initke, the risk taker as all know him by, he rushes Kumori, and, when about 15 feet away, he transforms into a bear, using his claws of an enforcer jutsu. But when he gets near him, about 3 feet or so, he collapses to the ground with a large thud, obviously loud enough for Kumori to hear. But, with nearly every ounce of strength left, he slashes a Kumori's dominant leg, with all the might he has.

(ooc: remember that he is a bear and bears are pretty damn strong, eve though he has like no strength left. about 4x the times of a normal human swing with a blade.)

Name: Claws of an enforcer

Type: Taijutsu

Element: None

Description: This allows Initake to shapeshift into a small bear. As he does this, his power increases and he uses hiis claws to rip opponents to shreads. He goes into a frenzy and keep clawing his opponents' face off. Until he can be stopped, or until he runs out of energy, this continues. does minimal damage, but can last as long as 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Kumori had never underestimated anyone in his days as a ninja. But this one time,...this one time he did. But he was always prepared. Just in case, because he knew that a day would come when he underestimated someone. Kumori could feel the lightning move as Initake moved trying to find a way out of the electrified cone. Kumori thought that it would end here but he was wrong. Initake had found a wayout. (ooc: just to let u know that the bottom of the cone would have the most concentrated amount of chakra lol.) Kumori did not know how he broke free out of the dangerously concentrated part of the cone but he did. Then he watched as Initake transformed and rushed towards him. Kumori treid to redirect the sword at Initake, but then he saw what happened. Initake was making a last ditch effort to harm Kumori. Initake had apparently run out of chakra, so he was trying to strike Kumori with his huge bear caw but fell of exhaustion, but still he tried to claw at Kumori and Kumori realized what damage the claw would do to his leg his he allowed the hit to connect. Seeing this Kumori prepared the final jutsu. "Bone-Pathway Art: Exoskeleton Jutsu!" Kumori formed an inch layer of bone under the skin of his legs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 am

Initake had realized the swing might not have been much, but he had done all that he could against one of Kumori's strength. Initake lain on the ground, helpless as he knew that the final blow would come soon enough. With his actual final bursts of energy, he had let out the sentnce
"nice job, Kumori." before he had passed out. He then had no idea what Kumori had planned to do with him, but he could figure that, with tyhe adrenaline still flowing through his blodd from the heart of the battle, he would kill him, but, he somehow knew, that out of the kindness of his heart that Kumori would let him live.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 am

Kumori looked at Initake as he lay on the ground getting rained upon. He heard Initake whisper, "nice job, Kumori." Kumori smirked and said, "You've got guts kid...you've got guts, but be prepared for a lecture once your are healed." Kumori bent down and picked the little genin up. "Let's get you home kid...". Kumori proceeded to take Initake home to rest, but stopped and turned around. Kumori saw the mess they had made. Kumori summoned some of his wind chakra and created a wind to blow away some of the debris. Then he turned back around and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara   Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumori Kaguya Vs. Initake Inahara
Page 1 of 1