Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> Empty
PostSubject: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:10 am

((The Area had 5 trees that go around in a circle. There is a big log in the middle. The rest ins grass land.))

Zatheria was in his normally depressed mood. When he awoke there was nothing but silence in his house. 'THat's right.' He said in his head 'I'm always alone now.' He had to tell himself that everyday when he awoke. 'Life is the Curse, Sleep is the remisson, Death is the cure.' THere was meaning to this, but only Zatheria knew it. He got dressed put his over sized gray abd black jacket. He spike up his blonde hair. Anf left to get some breakfeast. He was runnin glow on cash. 'I need to get a mission soon.' But he got the usual morning meal. A small order of ramen. Zatheria quitly and quickly ate his meal paid the man and left.

Zatheria liked to walk in nature. It was the only thing that kept him alive. He would love to join his mother but he first must make her proud. Even if she is dead. THe birds were out earily. The sun beamed on the red and yellow trees making a forest of shadows appear. Zatheria loved this time of day. THe only thing he liked more then moring was the twilight hour. When the moon sets. He found his usual hang out spot. He could remember, when his mother was still alive, coming everyday. His father was a lot nicer back then. He played with his earing for another 20 minutes. He just laid there on a log, wishing that he could stay there his entire life. He didn't what would happen that day. He could only wait.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 am

Zeke ran to his favorite spot to go train so he could try and better his Sharingan. He did not know how he was going to do that yet, but he decided he would just train until he was out of chakra, and then train some more. He decided to eat something first so he stepped over to a market first. He grabbed a banana, paid the clerk, glomped the banana, and threw the peel in the trash as he continued his journey to his favorite training spot.

When Zeke arrived he saw someone else there, and by the looks of it he was another Genin. Maybe he would be up for a fight! Zeke scurried over to the boy, and challenged him, and waited for the boy's reply. Zeke was not normally the nice. or eager type, but he did like to fight whenever he was offered a chance at it.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 am

Zateria sat up, he had heard a noise. He turned to hear anothe ninja challenging him. Zatheria han't fought a good fight in a while. He decided to accept this challenge. He nodded his head yes. He got up and prepared for a fight. Set up the inside of his jacket so that he can easily axcess his kunais, shurikens, and paper bombs. He got in the Hyuuga stance. 'I'm ready for you to make your move.' He thought as he activated his Byukugan. He then waited for the ninja to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

Zeke chuckled as he watched the boy who had just accepted his challenge assume his Hyuuga stance, and activate his Byakugan. Zeke thought he was at an advantage since the Hyuuga relied on Taijutsu, all Zeke had to do was stick with Ninjutsu. He had to make the battle quick or he would run out of chakra by using so many techniques.

Zeke assumed an Uchiha fighting stance, and activated his Sharingan. He was prepared for this fight since it had been a while since he had a good one. This was a historic battle Zeke thought. Uchiha vs Hyuuga. this was gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 am

'A-an Uchiha?' Zatheria thought in surprise. 'I can't beleive I get the chance to make my mother proud by fighting an Uchiha.' Zatheria kept back from smiling. Like he does always. 'I better hit him with some non-Hyuuga Taijustu. Zatheria moved his body around shifting his wieght back and farth to get the speed he wanted. He had to flip back a feww feet then started to run. He slid on the gound and attempt to kick the Uchiha up. 'If this hits then I can use my Loin Combo.' Zatheria thought.

Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
C
Tai
None
Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Zeke easily dodged his enemy's move thanks to his Sharingan. It seemed so far his theory was somewhat right. the attack may not have been Hyuuga style but it was still taijutsu. Zeke backflipped and landed on the log. He did some hand seals and inhaled deeply. He was preparing to do a Great Fireball Jutsu. He brought his hand to his mouth and aimed at his enemy. He exhaled and watched as the balzing flames erupted in front of him headed towrds his enemy.

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

Did it work? Zeke could not yet tell he had to wait for the smoke to clear but while he did, he made a clone to act as a decievement while Zeke hid behind the log, and made another plan.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 am

Zatheria missed the kick but flipped up. He sense some thing and saw a flame. He quickly used his Hyuuga protection Taijustu. He spined around fast and made a shield of chakra some what. He looked the Ninja 'you will have to do better then that.' he thought. He threw 3 paper bomb shurikens at the Ninja.''What is your name.'' Zatheria asked as the bombs blew up. His 360 Vison saw another chakra flow behind the log. 'Maybe its an animal.' Zatheria thought, si he decided to ingore it. 'I have to be more careful, Uchihas are known for their fire ninjustu.'

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
C
Tai
None
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Clan: Hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 am

Zeke heard the explosion, and guessed it was time to come out since his clone probably dispersed. Before he got up he did some hand seals, and jumped into the air. At the peak of his jump he spewed small amounts of fire at a time at the boy with kunai hidden in each ball of fire. Zeke shouted" my name is Zeke Uchiha! A Name you would do well to remember!''

As Zeke came back down through the air he did MORE hand seals. He had tied a string to one of the kunai, and had the other end of the string in his mouth. He let the flames flow through his mouth across the string, and watched all the fire speed toward his opponent. He had to chill out. He was still a Genin, and if he kept using katon jutsu like this he would quickly run out of chakra.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Description: Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:11 am

Zatheria had seen the Clone disperce. 'If that's a clone then where is the-' He turned to see the Genin high above Zatheria 'You have got to be kidding me.' He thought. He heard the Ninja state his name. Zeke Uchiha. I won't forget that name. Zatheria spinned again making his sheild against the fire balls. He heard a lot of Clacks against his shield. THere were kunais in the fire. 'Clever.' Zatheria thought. He turned to see the Zeke preform more hand signs. 'Great I bet its more fire.' Zatheria was right. A lonf flame was headed towards Zatheria. Zatheria used his change of body stance justu. He appeared behind Zeke. "Zatheria Hyuuga is my name." Was to close to Zeke for him to use a fire ninjustu without burning himself. "Now lets how much chakra you can use after this." Zatheria did a 128 strike move taught to him by the Hyuuga leaders. He attemted to land on 128 hits. But even an Uchiha can't react fast enough to taijustu this close most of the time.

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
C
Tai
None
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Clan: Hyuuga

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
E
Nin
None.
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack

Name: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.
Clan:Hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 am

Zeke looked behind him when Zatheria appeared. Zatheria. Zatheria hyuuga. I really dont care, but i won't say it Zeke thought. He began to feel alot of pain in his back, and sides. HE WAS BEING HIT! Even with his sharingan he did not have enough time to react he knew what was going on. Zatheria was using the 128 strike, a technique that only the hyuuga know. Zeke could not fully dodge teh attck so he had patience. He waited until Zatheria was done hitting him, and said "Nice move. Even with my Sharingan i couldn't do anything."

Zeke fell to the ground after his recent pummeling. He leaped up, back onto his feet. He bent low to the fround, spun hitting Zatheria with a sweeping kick. Now that Zeke had zatheria on the ground he took his chance. He jumped of the log kick Zatheria in the chest. "Take THAT!"

Name: Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind
Description: Konoha Reppuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Rock moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.

Name: Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii)
Description: Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will throw a kunai to distract his targets attention, he will then use his speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his opponent from their blind side.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 am

Zatheria was hit by the Sweep kick and let Zeke hit him in the chest. Zatheria caught the leg and twisted it. He flipped Zeke a few feet back. Zatheria quickly pulled out two kunais with paper bombs on both of them. He threw on two feet on front of Zeke. THe explosoin made a cloud of dust. The dust cloud had no effect on Zatheria's Byukugan. He charged forward in the dust and tried to use his leaf shadow techinque again. 'THis time he can't see me coming so it would be hard for him to dodge it. And I still have another paper bomb. ' Zatheria threw it up. 'if he gets hit I use my loin combo, if he moves the paper will fall and explode hitting both of us hard.' Zatheria thought up this plan in seconds. It was risky but it was worth it.

Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
C
Tai
None
Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 am

Zeke chuckled as Zatheria grabbed his leg. Zeke landed a few feet from Zatheria just fine, and jumped back as he saw the explsions in fron of him. He knew what was going to happen. Zatheria was going to use his Byakugan to attack me in the dust. Zeke ran backwards into the trees, and fell after hitting a tree he could not see. He uickly got up, and made to clones, and had the take his place. he just told them to walk into the dust, and wait to be attacked. Zeke though up an idea to try, and hit Zatheria.

He did some hand seals, and began to shoot small flames into random spots in the dust hoping to make a hit. He once again hid kunai in the flames. He planned on listening very carefully to when he made a hit. Once he heard Zatheria's voice he would follow it, and use his leaf shadow dance. Then he would pull out his katana to fend for himself.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai

Name: Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
Description: Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 am

'Do you honestly think I'm an Idoit.' Zatheria asked himself as he stopped and got up. He two more figures appear out of no where. 'Clones' he thought. He saw both of them ran in to the cloud of dust. He had now caught the kunai with the bomb on it. 'Take this. With one hand he drew two shurikens and hit both of the clones. He took the bomb kunai and threw it at the real Zeke.

Zatheria saw the flame of chakra that was in Zeke. 'I think you better start spending your chakra more wisely.' Zatheria thought. He did think a lot, not really much of a talker. Zatheria saw heat waves of chakra coming towards him. He dodge all the fire balls he could see. The dust settled and Zeeke was now in the clear. A tree near had a dent in it. 'I wonder why' Zatheria thought. THe kunai bomb had exploded, so zatheria lauched two more kunais within 05 secs of the explostion. 'I would like to see hoe you react to this Zeke.' Zatheria thought a waited.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Zeke frowned, upset that his plan was not going to succeed. Instead Zeke pulled out his katana, and deflected the kunai that were hurtling toward him. All the trainig with this while using his Sharingan really paid off. Zeke charged at his enemy with a new plan. He ran up to Zatheria, and acted like he was going to use his sword to attack but at the last minute Zeke jumped, and did a flying round house kick, and hit Zatheria in the side of his face.

While Zatheria fell back Zeke used change of body stance to appear behin Zatheria, and kicked him again. Zeke made 5 clones just for protection, and waited for Zatheria to make his move. I am liking this battle Zeke thought. He hadnt had a good fight like this in a while.

Name: Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind
Description: Konoha Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Lee charges at his target and spins his body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within his range of attack

Name: Change of Body Stance technique
Description: Change of Body Stance Technique is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitue themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original takes the full brunt force of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Zatheria was surpirsed that Zeke could think up a plan so quickly. He was also surpried by the sword. Zatheria tried to block the sword, but Zeke kick him hard. Zatheria has going to fall back but Zeke was there again and kicked Zatheria again. He fell to the ground. He felt pain in his torso. He looked up at Zeke He had made 5 clones for himself. 'I'm done done foolimg around' Zatheria thought. He charged at the clones.

He used his 128 move again. But this time he used on the clones at the same time. Getting about 20-30 hits on each one. That was more then enough to make them go poof. Zatheria looked at Zeke dead in the Eyes. He said with a cold, like he always does. "Life is the curse, Sleep is the remisson, Death is the cure." THere it was. THe saying that gave Zatheria his own uniqueness. He pulled out two Kunais. "Let us see if your sword matches my kunai fighting." Zatheria charged swinging his body and moving the kunais around. He could easily cut Zeke. But could Zeke block this move or not.

Name: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Description: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.
Clan:Hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Zeke readied his guard after his clones were gone, and he saw Zatheria coming with the kunai. Zeke had a thought on what was about to happen next. Either Zatheria was going to suddenly stop, and use a jutsu like he had, or maybe he was just good with Kunai. Zeke assumed his warrior stance with his katana and charged at Zatheria. the two boys began to mercissly attack, and slash at each other with their weapons. Zeke swung his sword, and blocked an attack from the kunai with his blade. Then zeke used change of body stance and slammed the hilt of his sword into Zatheria's back.

Zatheria used change of body stance again and appeared back in front of Zatheria. As Zatheria swung once again at Zeke, he bent down, and did a sweep kick. He put his foot on Zatheria's chest and pointeds his blade at his throat. "Give up now it's obbvious you can't win!" Zeke brought the blade closer to Zatheria's neck, and waited for Zatheria to speak.

Name: Change of Body Stance technique
Description: Change of Body Stance Technique is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitue themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original takes the full brunt force of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Zatheria saw the blade close to his throat. He rose up his arm hitting Zeke's leg flipping him. At the same time Zatheria tilted his head back. Zeke was still in the air when Zatheria used his gentle fist style. chakra was formed arounds Zatheria's pointer and middle finger, making a chakra knife, so to say. He struck ,with most of his might, Zeke in the back of his stomach. Zatheria went a few feet back. He readied for Zeke's move. But he laid there.
The injury was near the same place as he killed his father. It was hit because Zatheria didn't see Zeke the justu to switch places, and he didn't poof like a clone. THe fighting style Zatheria had sworn to only use in emergancy. He used it against an ally. "Zeke are you okay?" Zatheria was worried, he had something bad again. Zatheria to see if Zeke was alright. "What if he was faking it.' Zatheria thought and threw three kunais at Zeke's back. He waited a prepare a counter, If Zeke was okay.

((I promise threr won'y any injuries that will kill you))
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Zeke laid there, and coughed up some blood. He was fine but those kunai really hurt. He had to pull them out so he reached behind him, and pulled them out. He got back up, and pretended like he couldnt fight anymore. Zeke waited until Zatheria walked over to check on Zeke. When Zatheria was about one foot away Zeke did some hand seals, and spewed a ginat sphere of flames all over Zatheria. "Gotcha!" Once the flames cleared Zeke came at Zatheria again with his Katana, and winced in pain, and slowed his movements because of his injuries. Zeke had to end this quick before he ran out of chakra, or became too tired to fight. Zatheria had jumped in the air after being hit by the flames.

Zeke slashed at Zatheria while he was in the air, and made a gash across his stomach. While Zatheria fell Zeke went below him, and kicked him into the air. now that zatheria was back in the air Zeke jumped up and used the hilt of his sword to hit Zatheria in the head, and casue him to plummet to the ground, and possibly fall unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Zatheria was walking to the limping body of Zeke. THen Zeke quickly attacked him. Hot soarinf flames almost hit Zatheria but he was able to dodge it. well some of it. Most of the flames has hit Zatheria, but the damage by then were miinimal.

Zeke came with his sword and Zatheria jumped high in the air. He was being slashed by Zeke and Zeke had got him good in the stomach. 'I guess an eye foe an eye.' Zatheria thought. Zatheria was falling and was kicked back up in to air ans was hit by the end of a hilt.

Zatheria took this chance to grab Zeke and he landed a Loin combo on him. Zatheria delivered the final kick with all of his might in the stomach. The ground below Zeke cracked. Zatheria was way to tired to get up. He was breathing heavy when he spoke.

"Zeke, you have fought well. I believe you aren't able to get up now. I could be wrong, but I finshed the Loin Combo with a kick to the gut. I think we can call this a tie. Zeke I am proud to call you a shinobi. And I hope to fight you again some day." And Zatheria smiled for the first ime since he meet the Suna Jounin. 'Mom, did you see that.' He thought in his head, as the blackness covered his eye sight.

Shishi Rendan - Lion Combo
C
Tai
None
ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Sasuke first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Sasuke will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Sasuke will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Zeke chuckled. HE couldn't believe this was happening. He, ZEKE UCHIHA, was actually close to passing out. He still had some strength, and chakra left, but not nearly enough left to fight. He couldn't get up all the way but he managed to sit up, and leaned against a tree. HE could use the remaining chakra he had to trasnport over there, and finish this, and being the kind of person he was he did.

Zeke transported over there, but only to find out that Zatheria was already blacking out. Oh well, Zeke thought. He didn't lose then, so he was still undefeated. Zeke tried with all his might, adn was able to stand up. He knew he was close to passing out. He felt completly drained of all energy, and he just wanted to lie down. He walked over to his katana and picked it up. He put it in it's holster, and walked away from the place he had just battled. Zeke felt fine enough to walk back to his house which wasn't but 2 blocks away. As soon as he walked through the door he passed out, smiling, and happy about the fight.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Zatheria was found by a villager and carried back to his house. THe villager said "Aren't your parents Worried about you?" Zatheria answered ,"Yea" THe guy left. Zatheria laid there in his bed. THink ing about what had just happened. Zatheria had little confidence in his ability but he just went toe-to-toe with a uchiha. THat has to count for something. He also had a rival now. Someone that he wants to beat in every thing. "Wait until next time Zeke, I'll give 110%." He was to tired to think about anything else. 'Hmmm Zeke, Zatheria. I get it, they both begin with Z. How ironic.' Zatheria fell asleep.

((END OF TOPIC))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>   Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P> Empty

Back to top Go down

Zatheria Hyuuga VS Zeke Uchiha <P>
Page 1 of 1