Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SQUAD 6: A new chapter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

SQUAD 6: A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 pm

((Area des: The Area is about 1/4 in all directions, It has behind a fence at Kenshiki's house. It has a small pond about three feet wide with young fish swimming, and four stone blocks))

Kenshiki decided that this place would be a good spot. He sat on one of the stone blocks facing the other three. Earlier that mouring he heard he was assigned a squad of Genin. All through the day he woundered what type of ninja they would be and if they would make good sparring partners, but that would be dealt with after. He hopped that they would receive the message of where to meet, he hadn't had time for details because he had some other quick plans.Kenshiki took out a small book and started reading while he waited.
Back to top Go down
davell nara

davell nara

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:52 am

"Ugh how could it be possible that now of all days i get assinged a team today i had the next month planed on how to relax." Davell rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom after his morning preperations he came out, he had brushed his teeth took a shower and that was about it. His mother glared at him "Davell Nara why didn't you comb your hair?" She grabed his arm pulling towards her as she wipped out her comb and began to comb his hair, "Ugh ma cut it out get off me ouch! that hurt gezz." "Now stay here and eat your breakfast while i go get the gel." As soon as she left davell sped for the door obly to be blocked by his father, "Did she go to get the gel." "Yeah." His father shivered from the bad memories he lowered his arm, "Go i got you covered."

Davell sped away towards the meeting ground as he thought, "i hope my teammates aren't hyperactive or brain dead ugh this whole team thing is becoming a real drag." He began to walk down the directed path, it got to where not more then 2 people could possibly walk back here at the same time unless someone was walking on the upcomming pond. He spotted what he guessed was his master's house he looked at the adress quickly memorizing it, he walked towards a pile of bolders where a man was sitting reading book he then realized he was the only one there other than the sensei he finally reached the bolders and said. "I'm davell nara are you the squad leader to team 6" he said as he extended his hand
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Kenshiki looked up from his book as the young person came to meet him.Davell Nara, Kenshiki said it once in his head trying to remember if he had ever battled a Nara. He could think of any, but he knew someone in the clan. This means that I get to have some fun with a shadow warrior in my squad. "Yes, I am Kenshiki of the Naito clan. Have a seat."

Kenshiki extened his hand to shake Davell. While doing so he looked him up and down making mental notes about the Genin's apperance. He couldn't see much bulges in his clothes, so either he wasn't carrying much, or he hid them in his dress well. Kenshiki put his book away expecting the other genin would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Howl - with Kiba running loyally by her side, followed the directions to the meeting place. She was pretty excited about finally being on a team. As if he could feel her excitement, Kiba barked softly and looked into her eyes.

Howl slowed down once she neared the area in which her squad was meeting. Making sure her golden-honey fringe hung over her liquid-topaz eyes so no-one would get freaked out by them, she made sure her katana was safely in its sheath slung over her back and walked warily towards the Jounin and the other Genin. Kiba growled deep within his throat, so quiet that it was hardly audible, and Howl placed a hand on his head to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Well there is number two of the squad, I wounder where the last member is? Kenshiki woundered, as he took out a scroll and wrote down a quick not, then put it away. Kenshiki then stood up and figured it was time to begin. He figured If the other genin showed great, but if not then they shouldn't wait. "Hi I'm guessing your Howl Inazumi, since you don't look like an Uchiha. If that is correct then I am to be you Sensai the name is Kenshiki Naito."

Kenshiki examined Howl in the same way he did Davell. looking for the same things. He looked at the sword and woundered if they would be a good match with it. He shook his head trying to get the notion out of his head, Now is not the time for that. "Well I guess well begin and hope Yuri Uchiha will show up. First I suppose we should learn a little bit about each other. Stuff like:
1. Name
2. Style(Nin,gen,tai, etc.)
3. Dreams for future
4. Fears of future.
And anything else you think we shoud know." Kenshiki stared at them remembering His first meeting when he entered Master Saiten's dojo. It brought back some memories, but Kenshiki pushed those to the back of his mind this wasn't the time or the place to remember that sort of thing.

"I Guess I'll start, You already know I'm Kenshiki. My style lies Mainly in Kenjutsu, Dreams of the future would be.." Kenshiki thought of that moment, he hadn't really thought of it before because he had been to busy with more urgent matters. "A dream of mine would be to get the oppertunity to fight an Akatski in battle, because they are skilled enough to make an interesting battle, And a fear of the future would be well, Can't think of any, I don't fear stuff I embrace it. Now who is next?"
Back to top Go down
davell nara

davell nara

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 am

Davell looked at his first teammate a Inazumi "Great a wild man or woman i guess, but the sensei mentioned the uchiha i wonder will he would be a full of himself attuitude jerk or was that a steryotype. either way this team thing might not be so bad i guess.

in response to the sensei's question

" Guess i'll go first well first off Name's Davell Nara,

second my Style is usually centered around my Kekkei Genkai the Kage Mane no Jutsu or shadow Imitation and variation's of it.

Third my dream's are to open my own hotspring and retire living the rest of my day's slacking off,

finally my fears are the fact that my mother will find my ultimate hiding place for relaxation."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Uchiha

Yuri Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 pm

"Sorry I'm late.. My mother asked me to do house chores, Seriously..I'm not really good at chores.. Anyways.. My name is Uchiha Yuri from the clan of Uchiha..obviously." Yuri looked into the skies with his eyes dreaming "I wanna be a sannin..but miracles never happened."

As he jumped to the tree saying "Looks like we're all here?" Smiling to his teammates and his sensei.

(gotta practice rp long xD)
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Howl stood in silence as her teammates and teacher said things about themselves. "I'm Inazumi Howl. From the Inazumi Clan. I focus on swordwork and ninjutsu. I have no dreams, and no fears for the future." Howl said all this without moving or looking up into her teammates' eyes, and Kiba sat down and scratched himself behind the ear.

Howl didn't want to say any more than that - it could give away her weak points and put her fellow ninjas at an advantage against her - no doubt they'd have to fight something some time in the future. She didn't move her honey-gold hair out of her likewise-coloured eyes, just in case any of the others got freaked out by her iris colour.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:39 am

Intersting Kenshiki thought. "Well your next Yuri just like them, if you will." Kenshiki said. I wounder how well this group will advance, It would be nice if they could actually be able to beat me after awhile of training.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Uchiha

Yuri Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 am

Yuri heard his sensei talked to him and shooked his said "Alright then.. I'm Uchiha Yuri from the Uchiha clan.. I am 16.. I am determined in every dream..I always search for sharp things just like kunais and shurikens, My fighting type are Ninjutsu and Weaponry...My jutsu elements are Fire and Water..I was born from the land of sand also known as Sunagakure." Then he became quiet again.. "If you have problems you can come to me and I'll cheer you up.. If I can.." Then Yuri felt depressed.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 pm

"Good. Good," Kenshiki said stretching. "Now we can get on to more important matters. First of I got an area reserved for our training area, It's not that hard to find. Second I'll see what I can do for getting us a mission A.S.A.P. And third uum." Kenshiki had to think a minute, if there was anything he forgot." Third is review 1, and 2" Dismissed
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm

A little girl was approaching the training area for squad six. Her dark hair fell in her face, and her kimono looked a little over sized for her as she walked, with a fan on her person, and a necklace 'round her neck, the hammer shaped silver block dangling down and jolting everytime she took a step. FInally she was at the training area. Then she slowly, nervously looked up
...and sighed with relief. Phew! It wasn't one of those foreboding crazy training areas where genin died. Only now, did she relaise how stupid that sounded. Crazy training areas? More like Suki's imaginary land. What a silly mind she had at times.

Nevertheless, that was one worry off the list. It currently only consisted one worry now, which was the fact that she was a replacement. Would she fit it? Replacements always sucked, and she did not like being one a single bit. Oh well she thought, I'll just have to see what happens.
She walked up to her new sensei, her petite body relaxed, and bowed. Naito Sensei, she said friendlily Yameni Suki reporting. She looked up and smiled cutely at him. Wondering what he had in store for her training, she gripped her necklace, the letters "Chi" and "Bi" glinting in the light of the weak winter sun.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:42 pm

"Hello there" Kenshiki said with a smile on his face as he examined the new genin that would replace Yumi. Guess word got around fast."Welcome to the meeting area, we were just about done, but if you want to make an intro go ahead, also I got us a private training area a mission soon."

((OOC: Training area < https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f28/squad-6-training-areap-t1007.htm >))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQUAD 6: A new chapter   SQUAD 6: A new chapter Empty

Back to top Go down

SQUAD 6: A new chapter
Page 1 of 1