Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:28 am

Mizu looked at Umi as herself and they both nodded at the same time. They both laughed at the look of the clone.They turned towards them winking and ran towards Izumo and his clone. She moved around and then dived underwater. Mizu came up to the clone and Umi went towards Izumo. They both blushed and kissed them lightly.They then moved back and made water movements with the water. They kept flirting, just teasing then they turned to them.

" Which is which?" they asked winking
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 am

Izumo was relaxed, but actually kept his eye on the real Mizu the whole time, even when they were under the steamy water.

Umi, who was still cloned as Mizu, came up and kissed Izumo on the cheek and the real Mizu went and kissed Izumo's clone. Izumo's clone froze and blushed as it turned back into a splash of water.

Izumo laughed as the clone disappeared.

The two Mizu's swam under the water again and popped back up. "Which is which?" they asked winking.

Izumo just chuckled and didn't answer their question, he was just to relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am

The real her giggled as the clone turned to water. Mizu pouted as he did not say a thing. She smiled and nodded towards Umi. Umi yawned as Mizu and nodded. She turned to a panda again and went to her satchel to sleep. mizu smiled and swam his direction and got right in front of him.

" So I guess you knew right?" she said smiling.

Since she had some animal instincts like Umi she purred and nuzzled him. She blushed and her eyes widened at what she did.

" Sorry" she said
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:52 am

Mizu giggled and sent Umi back to Mizu's satchel to sleep. Umi turned back into her panda form and swam over to the bag which was out the pool. "Night cutey" Izumo called out to Umi.

Mizu was smiling and she swam over to Izumo. She still acted like an animal. purring and nuzzling Izumo. Izumo had a tingling sensation run all over his body. He laughed very quietly.

Mizu blushed as her eyes widened from what she did.

"Sorry" she said. Izumo didn't know what she was sorry for. "It's okay, its cute" Izumo said.

He leaned back making the majority of his body go under water. Only from his pectorals and up were above the water.

He Mizu towards him again. Holding her waist again. She was floating above him. They were fully alone now, Umi was sleeping in the satchel. Just Mizu and Izumo.

"What a night hey?" Izumo said looking into her big widened blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 am

Umi squeaked and slept.

"It's okay, its cute" she heard Izumo say and she blushed.

She saw him lean back causing most of his body to go underwater, only his pectorals showing. She was pulled towards him and smiled. He was sweet enough to care for Umi. She was now alone with him.

"What a night hey?" she heard him say.

She nodded and smiled. it really was interesting.

" True, I mean I thought you were some stuttering fool and now you are a sweet ninja" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Mizu smiled as Izumo pulled her towards him.

"True, I mean I thought you were some stuttering fool and now you are a sweet ninja" she said laughing.

Izumo blushed a bit. "I was only stuttering because I didn't know what to say to such a beautiful girl" he said as he blushed more. He had shown more feeling in a night, then he had through his whole life.

Izumo looked away smiling and blushing before looking back into her big blue eyes. He leaned up lifting his head to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

"I was only stuttering because I didn't know what to say to such a beautiful girl" she heard him say and she blushed.

She felt his lips on her and smiled. He sure was sweet, she cared for him, did not know what love was, or this was love, but she felt comfortable around him. She put her hands around his neck and then smiled .

" Hey want to see a special jutsu?" she said smiling.

She pulled away slightly smiling at him. Angelique her old sensei taught her this to win any spar with a male.

" It helps me win any spar with a male" she said.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Izumo kissed her again. He loved it, but it didn't last long.

She gently put her hands on his neck. "Hey want to see a special jutsu?" she said smiling. "Why not" he said with a smile.

She pulled away slightly smiling at him. "It helps me win any spar with a male" she said. Izumo had a weird feeling he knew what it was, but he didn't say anything. He just watched Mizu as she was about to perform her jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 am

Mizu smiled and turned to Umi. She though almost falling asleep twitched her ears and then giggled and covered her eyes. Miu winked and them nodded back. She sighed and went ten feet away from him . She put her hands together and said smiling.

"Harem no Jutsu"

She then made the steam grow and laughed loudly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:09 am

Mizu smiled and sighed as she floated about ten feet away from him. She put her hands together said smiling.

"Harem no Jutsu" She then made the steam grow and laughed loudly.

Izumo froze, his eyes went bigger than they have ever been, his jaw dropped and his nose starting bleed. Mizu had fused Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Sexy no Jutsu to make multiple naked Mizu clones.

Izumo couldn't see anything but her face, her legs and her stomach, for the steam covered most of her body.

Izumo almost fainted and began sinking down the hot springs, lower and lower.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 am

Mizu looked at him. She smirked at he started to bleed from his nose. She knew that every male had this reaction. She saw him believed to sink into the hot springs, she gasped and jumped underwater. She dived and swam his direction.

" Izumo!" she said touching his shoulder and shaking it .
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Izumo's eye where shut, he heard his name being called. It sounded weird because it was underwater. He opened his eyes to Mizu shaking his shoulder.

He grabbed her by the arm softly and pulling her towards him. Then putting one hand behind her neck and the other sitting at the back of her waist, he shut his eye and kissed her underwater.

He felt that things were moving rather fast, but he was enjoying his time with Mizu so much. But it was getting late. He knew they would have to wrap up this perfect day soon, he just wanted it to go for forever.

But right now, he was too busy kissing her...
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:37 am

Mizu felt Izumo grab her arm and pull her towards him . She felt him put one hand on her neck and the other on her waist. She was going to say something when he suddenly kissed her underwater. Her eyes widened and put her hands softly around his neck unsure as to what to do.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am

Izumo grasped her a little tighter as she softly put her hands on his neck. Izumo felt so comfortable kissing Mizu, he opened his eyes back up to see Mizu was still naked from the Sexy no Jutsu, but because they were underwater, there was no steam to cover her up. Izumo saw Mizu's full body. He blushed as he he grasped her and swam up to the surface with her in his arms.

They came to the surface as Izumo gasped for some air. All the Sexy Clones now disappeared, it was just Mizu and Izumo again. Izumo tried not to stare at Mizu's bare body, but he was a male after all. He cuddled her more with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 am

Mizu felt his grip tighten on her . She then was pulled to the surface along side him. Mizu felt him tighten his grip on her. She had apparently had not gone back to her old form and had not noticed. She felt herself being cuddled and did as he did . She was confused as to what he was staring at but he hugged her and she heard him chuckle.

" What's so funny Izumo?" she asked him tilting her head to the side.

She was confused as to why he was acting like that .
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 am

"What's so funny Izumo?" Mizu asked him tilting her head to the side.

Izumo blushed more than he did the whole night, he decided just to go straight out and say it. "Your still naked love" he said with a slight laugh, he didn't want her to feel too embarrassed, but he knew she would.

Izumo loosened his grip, for he expected her to leap out of his arms in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 am

Mizu looked at him and saw him redden as she asked him that question.

"Your still naked love" she heard him say.

Inside she was super nervous and embarrassed, but as raised she did not care.

" Oh really, it seems I forgot about that silly me really. Well why are you so red, this is how I win spars at last resorts , so it's not like your the first" she said shrugging.

She put her fingers together and put her old clothes she wore to swim on again. She was embarrassed but preferred to make him feel embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am

He told her she was still naked as he kept blushing.

"Oh really, it seems I forgot about that silly me really. Well why are you so red, this is how I win spars at last resorts , so it's not like your the first" Mizu said shrugging. She put her fingers together and put her old clothes she wore to swim on again.

"Yeah but do your opponents see you fully bare, or covered by smoke or steam?" he asked with a laugh. He hugged her again, this time she was clothed again. He sat his hand gently on her lower back and waist.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

"Yeah but do your opponents see you fully bare, or covered by smoke or steam?" she heard him say.

She rolled her eyes and swatted his chest lightly. She laughed a little and shrugged.

" Well it depends on the environment. I never tell all that happends is they cover their nose and then either their hands turn red, or they pass out from blood loss. Either way I win" she said shrugging.

She felt his hand on her lower back and waist she said nothing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 am

Izumo chuckled as Mizu gently swatted him on the chest.
"Well it depends on the environment. I never tell all that happends is they cover their nose and then either their hands turn red, or they pass out from blood loss. Either way I win" she said shrugging.

"Haha well I can see why it would work" he said. He went silent just looking into her eyes for a short moment, he smiled.

"We better call it a night soon" he said. He didn't want it to end, but he knew it the night wouldn't last forever. He looked over to Mizu's satchel. "I bet Umi is dieing to get to her bed" he said with another light chuckle.

He continued hugging her waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am

"Haha well I can see why it would work" she heard him say and laughed lightly. She looked at him back with a smile on her face.

"We better call it a night soon" he said and she nodded.

She felt bad it was ending, but Umi needed to go to bed and she did too.

" Yes she is and I think sadly I am too" she said pecking his lips lightly. " I do hope after this we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Mizu nodded when Izumo said that they'd better call it a night.

"Yes she is and I think sadly I am too"
Izumo felt Mizu lightly peck him on the lips, he slightly blushed and pecked her after she pecked him. "I do hope after this we meet again." she said. His eyes light up from how cute she sounded. "Of course we will, have you got any plans for tomorrow?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 am

Mizu smiled as he pecked her in return. She really felt comfortable around him and she did not know why.

"Of course we will, have you got any plans for tomorrow?" she heard him say.

She smiled at him and shook her head no.

" No , I don't have anything to do really. I mean it was just going to be me and Umi at the house. Why?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 am

Mizu shook her head to say no. "No , I don't have anything to do really. I mean it was just going to be me and Umi at the house. Why?" she asked softly.

"Well If your not busy we could do something tomorrow. Just the three of us" he said with a smile.

He started to get out the Hot Springs to go get dressed, but he still was waiting for Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 am

"Well If your not busy we could do something tomorrow. Just the three of us" she heard him say.

She smiled brightly and swam towards the edge of the pool. She got out and put on the rest of her clothing pulling the satchel close. She looked at him smiling brightly.

" Well I am not busy and Umi and I are not busy. I would love to " she said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next