Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 am

Izumo got out the pool with Mizu. They started getting dressed as Izumo reached for a towel, drying off his hair.

"Well I am not busy and Umi and I are not busy. I would love too" she said smiling brightly. Izumo smiled back and finished drying off his body, putting on his clothes.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

"Would you like me to walk you home?" she hared him say.

She smiled brightly and nodded. She put the satchel on her back were Umi dozed off.

" Sure, I would be honored if you walked me home" she said with mirth in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 am

Mizu smiled and nodded, putting her satchel on her back.
"Sure, I would be honored if you walked me home" she said with mirth in her eyes.

Izumo finished getting dressed and walked over to the door of the Springs, pushing it open for Mizu to walk out.

He looked outside, it was rather dark and only a few dim lights. Izumo was going to make sure Umi and Mizu got home safely. He looked back to her as he continued to hold the door open.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:11 am

Mizu walked out of the hot springs as he held the door.

" Thank you Izumo" she said softly.

She heard Umi snoring lightly and she giggled a bit. She really was adorable when she wasn't trying, like when she slept.

" She is so tired" she said to Izumo.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:53 am

Mizu walked past Izumo to exit the Hot Springs. "Thank you Izumo" she said softly.

Izumo let the door shut and walked next to Mizu. Umi has lightly snoring and it made Mizu giggle. Izumo smiled.

"She is so tired" she said. Izumo smiled. "Well its been a long night, you think she will be energetic again tomorrow?" he asked her, knowing they would be seeing each other again tomorrow.

Izumo reached to hold Mizu hand as the kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 am

Mizu smiled at him and looked back at nodded.

"Well its been a long night, you think she will be energetic again tomorrow?" she heard him say.

She looked at Umi and then him. She saw him hold her smaller hand and wrapped her fingers around his hand too.

" I don't know, but if she isn't I will let her stay at home while we go out. She needs her rest , for she is only seven months old" she said.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 am

Mizu smiled at him and looked back at nodded. Mizu let Izumo hold her hand as she wrapped her fingers around his.

"I don't know, but if she isn't I will let her stay at home while we go out. She needs her rest , for she is only seven months old" she explained.

"Oh thats a shame, maybe I'll pop over in the morning just to say hello to her before we leave" he said. He looked down to Umi then looked up at Mizu with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 am

Mizu looked up at him.

"Oh thats a shame, maybe I'll pop over in the morning just to say hello to her before we leave" she heard him say and smiled brightly.

" Oh yeah she would enjoy that and I would think that would it great" she said to him smiling. She squeezed his hand and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh yeah she would enjoy that and I would think that would it great" she said to him smiling. She squeezed his hand and laughed lightly.

"Well, I'll come over tomorrow morning to say hello to her"

Izumo smiled as they continued to walk through Konoha

[[Topic Closed]]
Click Here For Part Three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]   First Date????  [Mizu and Izumo] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date???? [Mizu and Izumo]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3