Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploration [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Yuki had not long been a Genin. The extensive training she had received at home was the cause of this, though of course she didn't regret it at all. She now had access to the Sunagakure greenhouse, a development that was quite exciting for someone like Yukiko. It was early in the morning - the sun had not yet finished rising - as she opened the front door and left the house. Dawn was a good time to get things done because there was usually very few people to distract from the task at hand. Today it wasn't so important, Yuki was only visiting the greenhouse to satisfy her curiousity and wasn't really in a hurry. The early mornings were just routine for her now.

The dusty roads and rough, sandstone buildings of Sunagakure would probably be considered too uniform and ultimately ugly by outsiders, but Yuki found some degree of peace amongst the plain and unintrusive buildings and the naturally formed roads. However, with a slightly stronger wind today, the dust from the paths was being kicked up and occasionally into the young kunoichi's face. Shielding her eyes, Yuki moved swiftly into the cover of a small alleyway. Looking up now, she decided to take the aerial route. Jumping up, she planted her feet on the wall and kicked off to the other side, repeating this until she reached the roof of one of the buildings. With a clearer view, no obstacles and no dust, she made her way contentedly from rooftop to rooftop, stopping at each one to admire the view.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Senki, who had been sitting peacefully on a roof in the early morning, noticed a girl land upon the same roof that she now sat upon. Slightly angered by the intrusion upon her personal roof, she stood up. Then, realizing that even if she were angry she wouldn't ever do something about it, she faltered. She took a step back, then a step forward. Raising her right hand to her mouth, she attempted to shield her face from the sun as she began to walk. Calling out to her, she waved with her free hand.
"Umm...hello? My name..is Senki. Senki Kazura. You, well...you just jumped onto the roof of my house. I was wondering...I was wondering why you would be doing something like that so early?" She asked, struggling with her words. She was never good at opening conversations.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:12 am

Landing deftly on another of the beige-coloured, sandstone rooftops, Yuki was mildly surprised to find another up at such an hour - and on the rooftops too. She paused as the young girl addressed her, only now noticing her startling appearance. She had bright white hair and a pale complexion, though Yukiko was most taken aback by her white wings.

Yuki wasn't often startled, and now was no exception. Taking the surprise in her stride, she replied calmly. "Yuki Amaya. I'm on my way to the greenhouses. Sorry for disturbing you - it was too dusty below for my liking and because I'm not in any hurry..." She inclined her head toward the rooftops and shrugged, letting Senki work the rest out for herself.

"Oh and I'm usually up at these kind of hours, there's no special reason for me to be here at this time if I'm honest." Yuki paused, unsure whether to pursue the conversation. Eventually she chose to keep talking. "Of course this is your building, but what are you doing up here at this hour then?" She asked as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:50 am

"Umm..Well you see..I don't sleep." She said. Then, realizing that this would sound odd, she felt compelled to explain. "I have nightmares about...well...about my clan. So I don't sleep for days, so that I'll be so exhausted I won't dream." She said in an even tone, though her crimson eyes shimmered as if she were about to shed a tear. Blinking, she erased all traces of the tear, smiling shyly once again. She motioned to the umbrella and mat that were placed on her rooftop. "I was just up here, enjoying the breeze until it came time for me to go and do something important." She said, this time not stopping to think. She was rather good at talking when she got into a conversation. Plus, the other girl seemed to be a Suna genin, so she figured that it was safe to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:57 am

The girl seemed to be unfocused and emotional but also calm - and all at once. Unsure how to react to her statement, Yuki managed a feeble. "Oh...sorry." She paused, watching the girl as she pulled herself together and spoke to Yuki again. This time, the young kunoichi was determined to reply properly. "Something important?" She asked, cocking her head slightly and looking quizzical. Well that was just great. Poor girl seems upset and a little uncomfortable with conversation, and that's all you can manage? She thought angrily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 am

"Well yeah...I'm new here, so I have no squad yet. But I have done a few little missions on my own, and right now I just volunteer my help to everyone I can. When people start getting busy I plan on looking for someone who needs my help." She said, looking down at her feet. She felt useless when she explained about her position within the Sand. Every other genin she had talked to was in a squad, and trained and did big missions to help the village. How can I prove myself if I don't have the opportunity to? She thought to herself angrily, before returning her attention to the girl. I wonder what her skills are. Maybe she won't have a squad either? She wondered, getting a little excited. Reminding herself that she was getting ahead of herself a little bit, she dismissed the hopes that she'd find other genin in her position. She would just have to wait for genin to graduate or something, or maybe a genin would be promoted to Chuunin and leave their squad?
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 am

Yuki considered the girl for a moment, glancing in the direction of the greenhouses and then turning back to her. "I wouldn't worry too much. I've yet to do any missions or join a squad." She paused, wondering if she was sounding ungrateful to her elders. She quickly continued. "But I find things to entertain myself. Especially now that I'm a Genin, because I've access to the greenhouses. My mother is a herbalist, you see. Though my interest in the plants there is for slightly different reasons, I'm excited just the same." She managed a half-smile after she had finished speaking, hoping to cheer the girl up though not sure if she'd done it right.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 am

Senki smiled in return, obviously grateful for the friendly nature of the conversation. She then looked over to the green house, and back toward the sun. Sighing, she realized that she was taking up the girl's time. With a look of remorse, she turned back to Yuki. "I am sorry for spending so much of your time, Amaya-san. I will let you move on to the greenhouse now." She said in a polite tone, bending at the waste to bow in a polite gesture. Her hands were folded in front of her, and the bow seemed to be a bit deep for two genin. She bent deeper for everyone, especially when apologizing or talking to people she just met.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 am

A little taken aback by such politeness, Yuki again struggled to repsond correctly. "Um, thank you, Senki-san." She replied, inclining her head in her own manner of bowing. She was about to move to the edge of the rooftop but stopped and addressed Senki once more. "It's not to everyone's liking, but you're welcome to join me there, if you wish." With that, she stepped onto the edge of the roof and looked down a little. The next roof was much lower down, and from there she could reach the ground. The greenhouses were only a minute's walk away once she accomplished that.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:35 am

Senki nodded, overjoyed at the invitation. However, she didn't let it show. She simply walked, quietly and gracefully, to the roofs edge right next to Yuki. With her trusty blade at her side, she dove from the roof. Her wings were tucked neatly around her body, and she spiraled toward the sandy ground below. Pulling out seemingly a little to late, she steadied herself and began to hover two or three feet above the ground. Looking up, she smiled and motioned for Yuki to follow. Letting her wing beats slow, she fell softly to the ground. The dust parted around her as she landed silently, a ring of sand flowing out around her. Again, she looked toward her friend, silhouetted by the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:25 am

Raising an eyebrow as Senki spiraled rather flamboyantly then landed gracefully. Yuki shurgged, aware that she couldn't top that display. She took a small step off of the edge of the roof, immediately digging her feet into the wall as she slid down the side of the building. About half way down she kicked off from the wall and jumped, landing deftly a few moments later on the dust-ridden road. She walked toward Senki, flicking her head in the direction of the greenhouses as she passed her friend. "Come on then, showoff." She turned and flashed a rare cheeky smile as she slowed her pace so Senki would catch up.

[OOC: Okay, so after the next post I'll go start the rest of this topic in the actual greenhouse?]
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 am

((Alright))

Senki smiled back, though it was a smaller half-smile. She never smiled fully, it just didn't seem right to her. Taking a few quick paces she came up next to Yuki, and then slowed her pace to match her's. Her wings bent inward, tucking themselves into her back and resting there. Today she didn't expect a battle, so her boots had been exchanged for regular sandals, and her wings did not have their usual bronze plates. She looked toward the greenhouse, as the colored glass glimmered slightly with the rising sun. It was a warm morning, and Senki was in an unusually good mood. She smiled inwardly, continuing without looking back toward her, hopefully, newly acquired friend.
((Sorry its short))
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 am

[OOC: Posted it here. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploration [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration [Open]   Exploration [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration [Open]
Page 1 of 1