Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Copied jutsu

Go down 
+3
Pendo
Aries
Zutto Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

Copied jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copied jutsu   Copied jutsu - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 am

1. I am calm
2. I just want some respect, he didnt even ask me
3. if I didnt imply this, I dont care about the justu itself, just the fact it was copied
4. I didnt imply that he would go to jail for this. He said "i didnt want to" I was implying that, thats not a good reason not to ask.
5. Think before you post.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Copied jutsu   Copied jutsu - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 am

I'm backing up Yottsu here. He should've just had the courtesy to ask, I mean I bet you 99% chance that Yottsu would have said yes. Would you like it if I went on your app and took every single custom jutsu you had and took them? I think not, seeing as you put the time and energy into making them. Also Xylo, you GM way too much, you post a lot of crap about your jutsus, there is no way you could pull off 5 C rank jutsus and still be able to fight, also with the Repulsion move, I find a bit GM, also if your armor requires a flow of chakra to maintain, you would've been toasted by now, also the fact that the Repulsion attack blocks a B rank jutsu while your Repulsion is a C rank? I think not.

Sorry, a bit pissed off and I felt like taking it out on this topic seeing as Yottsu has every right to the creation of his own jutsu, even if it basic, still.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Copied jutsu   Copied jutsu - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:31 am

Yottsu. Im not saying credit wasn't deserved. Im simply saying that you are overblowing a situation that could've been solved in a simple Pm.
yottsu wrote:

1. I am calm Someone calm wouldnt have made such a huge deal
2. I just want some respect, he didnt even ask me I agree, but again, overblown
3. if I didnt imply this, I dont care about the justu itself, just the fact it was copied Okay. Regardless, not that big of a deal
4. I didnt imply that he would go to jail for this. He said "i didnt want to" I was implying that, thats not a good reason not to ask. I was mostly joking around, lol, evidence against you not be calm XD
5. Think before you post. I did, all things I said were relevant, and backed by evidence ^.^
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Copied jutsu   Copied jutsu - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 am

Congratz Mate..
Topic closed
keep this talk to PMs and if PMs don't work you notify the proper authority on the forum
I.e. a MOD or and ADMIN
They will sort out your issue
there is no need to make all of your problems public.
If you are looking to argue keep it between the two of you
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Copied jutsu   Copied jutsu - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copied jutsu   Copied jutsu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Copied jutsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2