Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI) Empty
PostSubject: Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI)   Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 am

Name:Yuki

Nickname:Yuki

Species: bird (hawk to be more exact)

Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20%20hawk/fox_girl_01/Taro.jpg?o=10 she is a
black and white snow hawk that wondered from the village of the snow to the village of water she has a red ribbion that yusei put on her to make sure that this was Yuki

Personality: She will only respond to Yusei

History: on his 2 year vacation to the water village while helping his aunt move into the house in one of the cart's he found unhacted egg after having the local vet confirm that it was indeed a hawk egg and retriving hawk baby food yusei begged his aunt and uncle to keep it after a week the disecion was made the Unborn hawk was yusei's after 3 month's of wating it happend the baby hawk was born in the vet hospital without leaving for the full three month's yusei was the first to realize what was happning after calling in the docter the birth was succesful and confiring it was a baby girl the docter said in 3 week's he could take the little hawk home "what are you going to name her" the docter asked "well gee i don't know i have'nt thought about it " "how a bout your aunt's name?"said his aunt "I don't know she does'nt look like a Sueda aunty but you gave me an idea i'll name her after my mother Yuki Uchiha you like that little girl?"after returning home he bought a bird cage for yuki though she hardly use's it she love's to fly free only comming into battle with yusei when called by the flute of hawk's see whepon creation for more deatail on that

Jutsu's:

Name:Grand tornado
Element:N/A
Description: by flapping her wing's at high power a tornado is created

Name:Grand Twister
Description:After ingesting a food pill and flaping her wing twice as hard a twister is created

Name:Grand fire twister
Description:After ingesting a food pill and flaping her wing twice as hard a twister combined with Yusei's Blaze of glory a fire twister is created sucking in every thing in a 2 mile radius (By flapping towrads it yuki can make it move ) only can be used when yusei surrenders 50% of full charkra
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI) Empty
PostSubject: Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI)   Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Yuki uchiha (YAY FOR YUKI)
Page 1 of 1