Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few or Two maybe Idk...

Go down 
+7
Pendo
Strange Ace
Ulkira
Absolute Greed.
Kayden
Rai Hyuuga
Travis
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

A Few or Two maybe Idk... Empty
PostSubject: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 am

First, cut back on vulgarness. Ex. Near's sig, that doesn't seem approiate, much less friendly. Like swearing is ok sometimes when its fully censored, but When Notorious made his Back Topic did he really need to do 'I'M F***ING BACK!' He could of easily done, "I'm Back Guys!". I personally believe that the censorship is enforced too well. That is one of the turn offs of this site to me.

Second, for updates, since we can't put new jutsu, we have to train them, can their be a price cut or something? Or a reduction, because I planned on adding like five D's and a couple of C's. Honestly, by Jounin Rank, D's should be second nature. Maybe cut it by a 1/3 or 1/2, turning a 300 word into 100 or 150. Because honestly, my word count for new jutsu and crap will end out to be more than 4300 words. Which I see as ridculious.

I don't want any negative comments, I want Admin's comments, not just bashing the idea, because I know first hand there are some very negative, bashing people here.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 am

I completetly agree with you man, especially about Near's sig.
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 am

my dad would kill me if he saw Near's sig, so yea. I agree anyway, but...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 am

Hey now. The Penis is a vital organ to the male anatomy. I simply rejoice in my biological characteristics. Everyone can interpret it there own way.
Censorship is in my oppinion unneccesary, except in extreme cases. Honestly, I think that swear words add emphasis that cannot be accomplished using other words.
And a side note, Censorship isn't right. We shouldn't have to be censored, our freedom of speech is what should be enforced, not lack there of.

And yeah, I'm really not a fan of the jutsu training system personally.
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:43 am

i actually think it's funny, but like i said my dad would kill me if he saw that and/or robin's avi
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:51 am

I can understand that. I still don't think censorship is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:08 am

But still, we should still tone it down, that doesn't make us very professional looking.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 am

No, but most people aren't looking at the member's for the proffesional impression. In members, they want personable people who are fun and exciting.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Near, you could put your sig pic in a spoiler, that'd make everyone who has a problem with it happy. >>
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Yeah Ik Ulkira : P

I might.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 pm

..................brb
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 am

Adam or an Admin, takes on second Suggestion??
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 am

I dislike Near's signature.
~Side Note: Near, your full of it. You only like your signature because you think it's funny, not because you rejoice in male anatomy. >>
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 am

You're crazy, I just happen to love mah penis. Anything wrong with that? I don't think so.

PENIS PRIDE!!!

Hell, there is only one thing better than the penis, and that's what it goes into,

AWWWW RIGHT!

Damnit I'm vulgar tonight. Please, you must excuse me.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
Hey now. The Penis is a vital organ to the male anatomy. I simply rejoice in my biological characteristics. Everyone can interpret it there own way.
Censorship is in my oppinion unneccesary, except in extreme cases. Honestly, I think that swear words add emphasis that cannot be accomplished using other words.
And a side note, Censorship isn't right. We shouldn't have to be censored, our freedom of speech is what should be enforced, not lack there of.

And yeah, I'm really not a fan of the jutsu training system personally.
I hate doing stuff like this(cuz it makes me feel un-original), but I agree with everything Near said in here. I only censor myself whenever i swear is cuz i cant get kicked off any of these sites or ill have to go back finding something to do on the streets. I originally joined this site and the second Ingoo becuz i didnt want to get arrested. I hate being labeled as a stoner when i dont smoke and Ghetto(though its true, its not something to be proud of most of the time). And swearing should be alllowed. Its called the 1st Admendment. Part of it is 'Freedom of Speech'. And its not like were droppping to F-bomb every other word, so it doesnt conflict with the 'Time and place' rule.

And its probably cliched by now, but the Jutsu training is kinda long. Though its been covered by now, so i wont go into details...
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:48 am

I hate the jutsu training SO much! It takes away a lot of fun >>
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
You're crazy, I just happen to love mah penis. Anything wrong with that? I don't think so.

PENIS PRIDE!!!

Hell, there is only one thing better than the penis, and that's what it goes into,

AWWWW RIGHT!

You've got to be kidding me. That's the way staff acts? I find that one, disrespectable to women, two, inapprioiate for staff, and three, just plain unneccesary.

And also Osaru, the F-bomb seems to he dropped a pot around here. True we have our rights but does that make us look good or appealing to other sites if we use constant vulgur.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:

PENIS PRIDE!!!

AWWWW RIGHT!

And there is nothing wrong with loving it.
Only something wrong with constantly publicly expressing it =|
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:43 am

THE RIGHT TO SPEAK!!! freely about my penis
THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE!!!My penis
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am

Sadly Forumotion is an International forum society which does not include the ten amendments - therefore you have no rights unless Adam grants you them. =D
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:42 pm

I don't see any problem with Near's sig.... i think its hilarious lol
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 pm

I think it's vulgar, and me being the small child I am...
I am very offended and you are poisoning my mind >.<
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:43 pm

You know... i heard kids about 7-10 years old saying 100 times worse curses being incredibly vulgar so a word or two like that won't kill you -.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Penis?

It could be worse.
It could say c***.

Last edited by Sora Toutetsu on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought I should censor that last word <.<)
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

And I could go off blasting the N-word, but once again, not approiate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few or Two maybe Idk...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: