Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few or Two maybe Idk...

Go down 
+7
Pendo
Strange Ace
Ulkira
Absolute Greed.
Kayden
Rai Hyuuga
Travis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kyo

A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Personally I don't get what the problem is.

I know we shouldn't be so vulgar and I understand why some people find it an issue.
But most - if not all - of us are teenagers and one little 'Penis' joke isn't that big of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 am

Ya, it isn't but whenever I look in a topic, Near's sig pops up...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:38 am

Tell you what, if you don't want to see it, download the adblock tool for firefox. Then right click the image and hit adblock image. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:04 am

A spoiler would be easier.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:15 am

I still think it's unnecesary.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:59 am

Pendo wrote:
I think it's vulgar, and me being the small child I am...
I am very offended and you are poisoning my mind >.<
Poisoning your mind? Im not trying to be rude, but Ive heard worse stuff that penis on the playground. Thats where I got the basic concept of having sex(3rd grade, my first year here) and how to cuss out high schoolers(4th grade). THe only downside was, you had to learn how to fight high schoolers on your own. But Im pretty sure youve heard the word penis.

And out of curiousity, what makes 'penis' so taboo? Its like sex, its a standard part of animal(including us) excintance. How the hell do you think all of you were born? Well, you all came out of someones penis during sex(unless your mom went to a sperm bank or something) so its not something to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am

You're right, it's nothing to be ashamed of!!!! In fact, we should REJOICE!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 am

I was joking you idiot XD
And I still don't think the site would be so vulgar.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 am

Penis isn't vulgar. And the site isn't vulgar.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 am

Penis is vulgar in some opinions, and not in some opinions. You can not conclude that it isn't vulgar when different people think different things.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 am

No, we have a standard, Of Pg-13. And penis perfectly complies with that rating.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:13 am

Different people think different things. =|
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 am

No, this has been an officially recognized and placed system. Pg-13 means some sensuality, minor language, and violence galore. Penis does not exceed any of these. In fact, it would even fit under the PG category.

Peoples oppinions do not directly affect the rating system, not after it has been set, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 am

Are you saying that different people do not think different things? That someone can not even THINK something is vulgar?
=|
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:18 am

I said nothing of the sort. Learn how to read. I said it does not affect the rating system. They're allowed to think what they wan't. But it doesn't really matter.

I could think a rule is unfair, but does that mean it'll change?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 am

You said no twice. No is a form of denial. If I said "People think different things." and you say "No" that is denying what I said. So you learn to read Mr.Near. =)

Edit: I believe I won this debate Wink
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 am

I think Adam shoudl come in, and just state that the word 'penis' is or isnt appropriate to settle this. Then we can argue and debate some moer XD
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am

I'm not saying it's necessarily vulgar in general. I'm saying some people see it as vulgar or inappropriate and would rather not see the word so much.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am

Um, you didn't win anything. I wasn't saying no to your thing, I was saying no in the sense that their oppinion didn't matter. In the end, I'm still right. Because we have a system in place, that penis confers to. Despite what people's oppinions are.

So as with every other argument we've had, that's still a win for me. Because, after all, technicalities aren't what you win off of, it's the actual content and the subject ^_^

Last edited by [=Near Odolwa=] on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 am

This isn't spam, and I'd sorta like the 2nd question to asked/figured out
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:45 am

Oh crap, I thought it was in the spam section. Lol, we all make mistakes, I'll delete my posts.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Ehh, what can I say, not my decision. I think that their shouldn't be training for certain ranked jutsu as you go up.
Genin, Need training for all ranks.
Chuunin, no training for E ranks+ Halving of D ranks, and 3/4 of C ranks.
jounin, no Training for D ranks and down. +Halving of C rank, and 3/4 of B rank
S ranked (kage, akatsuki, anbu, etc) No training for C and down, halving of B rank, and 3/4th of A rank

But that's just what I think it should be
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
Ehh, what can I say, not my decision. I think that their shouldn't be training for certain ranked jutsu as you go up.
Genin, Need training for all ranks.
Chuunin, no training for E ranks+ Halving of D ranks, and 3/4 of C ranks.
jounin, no Training for D ranks and down. +Halving of C rank, and 3/4 of B rank
S ranked (kage, akatsuki, anbu, etc) No training for C and down, halving of B rank, and 3/4th of A rank

But that's just what I think it should be
Crap. Now i have to agrew with you a second time >.>

But this doesnt look too shabby. I think this should be used, but once again, its Adams call.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 am

mhmm. Finished Idea:

Academy Student
E-Rank: 150
D-Rank: 200
C-Rank: 400

Genin/C rank missing Ninja:
E-Rank: 150
D-Rank: 150 words
C-Rank: 200 words
B-Rank: 500 words

chuunin/ B rank Missing Ninja:
E-Rank: No needed training
D-Rank: 75 words
C-Rank: 150 words
B-Rank: 300 words
A-Rank: 700 words

Jounin/ A rank missing ninja/ A rank akatsuki:
E-Rank: No needed training
D-Rank: No needed Training
C-Rank: 100 words
B-Rank: 225 words
A-Rank: 500 words
S-Rank: 1000 words

S rank Mising Ninja/S rank akatsuki
E-Rank: No needed training approval
D-Rank: no Training
C-Rank: no Training
B-Rank: 150
A-Rank: 375 words
S-Rank: 800 words

Kage/Akatsuki Leader
E-Rank: No needed training approval
D-Rank: no Training
C-Rank: no Training
B-Rank: No training
A-Rank: 250 Words
S-Rank: 600 words

Last edited by [=Near Odolwa=] on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 am

Here's just an idea...

Academy Student-
E - 100
D - 200

Genin-
E - No Training
D - 150
C - 250
B - 450

Chuunin-
E - No Training
D - No Training
C - 200 words
B - 400 words
A - 675 words

Jounin, Missing Ninja-
E - No Training
D - No Training
C - No Training
B - 250 words
A - 450 words
S - 1000 words

Akatsuki-
E - No Training
D - No Training
C - No Training
B - 200 words
A - 450 words
S - 950 words

Hokage, Akatsuki Leader-
E - No Training
D - No Training
C - No Training
B - 200
A - 450
S - 800

((It's similar to Nears, but a bit different))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few or Two maybe Idk...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: