Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few or Two maybe Idk...

Go down 
+7
Pendo
Strange Ace
Ulkira
Absolute Greed.
Kayden
Rai Hyuuga
Travis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:39 pm

That's almost exactly the same as mine.
A few problems with yours:
You cannot group akatsuki as a whole, Some are A ranked, some are S ranked.

You cannot group Jounin and missing Ninja together, Missing ninja range from C-S in rank.

I revised mine.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Kage is a S ranked Ninja
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 am

Akatsuki are generally some of the most powerful missing ninja, as it states in the anime. It also states that they are an S ranked organization of S ranked criminals. =|

Edit: Quote from Leafninja > "This organization consists of nine highly
dangerous S-Ranked Missing-Nins whose base of operations is currently
unknown. When traveling the group moves in groups of two."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:00 am

That's wonderful. But we're not a canon site. Several of our members have been A ranked.

Eh, Kage is still a bit higher than S ranked. Not by much, but still.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:01 am

But the site is based on Naruto, that'd be like calling chakra "magic" and saying "It's not a canon site, so it doesn't have to be chakra." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 am

That's an extreme example pendo. Hyberbolization is completely useless. Chakra is one of the core elements to naruto, and naruto would not be the same without it. However, Having A ranked akatsuki members along with S ranked akatsuki members is not going to change anything.

Whining about minuscule details is a waste of time and doesn't contribute anything.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 am

I am not whining, but simply debating my side. =)
Also it's over the ranking of shinobis, which is not AS major as chakra, but close to it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 am

Not any where near as major as chakra. in fact it's completely minor. Because it's not the actual rankings. It's just which ranks are in akatsuki. And once again, it does not directly influence the site in any negative way.
I swear pendo, one day you'll learn the time to argue, and the time to not.

The time to argue is when you have a decent chance of being right, and the time to refrain from arguing is when you're not.

This is one of those times when you should refrain.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:56 am

I have learned something. Never argue with Near because he has nothing to back up his statement, but yet he tries to tear someone else's statement down instead. Your brilliant Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 am

Right Pendo. Because you know, my actual logic certainly doesn't count as trying to back it up ^_^

And I do tear apart peoples statements. That's what you're supposed to do in a debate. Refute the opponents statement and form a rebuttal.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 am

You do not get what I am saying, and I will not try to help the weak-minded. I'll refrain from posting here so we don't spam up the topic any more than we already have.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 am

Weak minded? Haha okay, Learn how to insult pendo. I mean, there is plenty of things that would've worked perfectly as an insult against me, but that was just stupid. You cannot be stubborn and weak minded. They contradict each other ^_^

Although yes, you should stop spamming with your whiney complaints and pointless rants = D
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few or Two maybe Idk...   A Few or Two maybe Idk... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few or Two maybe Idk...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: