Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hashin's Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Hashin's Summons Empty
PostSubject: Hashin's Summons   Hashin's Summons EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 am

Name:Summoning Jutsu:Zanto:Golden Eagle
Type of Summon:Blood Donation
Species: Bird
Physical Description:Golden Eye is slightly big right about 7 feets wingspan. And 4 feets of height. His feathers are really yellow,so yellow that they shine as he flies through the sky. They seem like the color of gold,so that's the reason he is called golden eye. He has sharp claws,and in the center of his chest he has a slight pint of white hair. Under his winds is also white and so the hair of his legs. His claws are about 3 inches long and tend to capture his preys with them.

Story: Summons are soemthing the Hirameki's depends on,although mosty are strong enough they are always with a summon matter not what rank. Hashin received his first summon at a chuunin rank. It waas given to him by his mother so he took care of Zanto with extreme care. He's very powerful and he is the one that mostly gives power to Hashin to become even more powerful,by using his kekkei genkai.
Elemental Affinity:Wind
Clan: Hirameki

Name: Summoning Jutsu: Singal:Platinum Falcon
Type of Summon:Blood Donation
Species:Bird
Physical Description: Singal has a grey tone of wing color. Although they turn like a platinum color when they touch sun light. His beak is about 2 inches and has a brown color on it. His whole body is grey the main parts are grey but has a little bit of white on them. He has the claws the same lenght as golden eyes.Also the same size as him.

Story: Summons are something the Hirameki's depends on,although mosty are strong enough they are always with a summon matter not what rank. Hashin received his first summon at a chuunin rank. It waas given to him by his mother so he took care of Singal with extreme care. He's very powerful and he is the one that mostly gives power to Hashin to become even more powerful,by using his kekkei genkai.
Elemental Affinity:Wind
Clan: Hirameki

Note:This summons can be have as pets,but they can also be summoned at will at any time or any place. Even if they have been far away,i could still use my scroll to summon them to my side.

Last edited by Hashin Hirameki on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Hashin's Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashin's Summons   Hashin's Summons EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 am

I dont see why...Approved^^
Back to top Go down

Hashin's Summons
Page 1 of 1