Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(

Go down 
+3
Todd
DarkChaosPriestess
Shigeki Kazura
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( Empty
PostSubject: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 am

Yeah if you have noticed I haven't been on for a while now that is because I am leaving the site interferes with my real life.

Nahhhh... I was joking I really am getting into a select TEAM Smile)))))))))))))))))))))) YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS YONDAIMEKUN ROCKLEE SPINNY POWERLEVELOVER9000 :O lol! Very Happy Smile What a Face

YES I am so happy I am taking the Select test on Monday which is tomorrow it's a retreat at Enver Creek Secondary. That means that because of the select team I won't be that active the retreat will be four days long especially because This is METRO Select which means everyday except one I will run my Ass off and be to tired to post. But I think my letter got messed up because It says I qualify for the Striker/Forward position which is weird because I play center Mid Because apparently I can catch the flow of the game really easy. I am even more happy because there is a Select team tournaments in the middle of the school year, No offense but I hope not to see you soon because If I do that means I didn't qualify. I might see you soon because they are going to put us on a very strict diet thing which in all the things taste bad but lucky lucky us we are smart so we are going to bring money because when it is almost time to go to sleep they let you do what you want for like one hour so we have to sneak out and buy junkfood. The team is B.C select U-14 (P.S if you want to see me again hope that I don't make the national team cuz if our team wins the last Tournament we become a national team YAY)

~Sahil :O
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:22 am

I wish you well in what you do, Shigeki. I hope that what you want happens.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:53 am

Thanks for your life story.....Kidding! Good luck i wish you all the best. Go kick their ASSES!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:32 am

your an idiot -.-'

lol.

Enjoy Soccer.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 am

ENJOY?????????????????

I love Soccer I am OBSESSED WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Don't worry I'll kick there Asses twice the second time for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Good luck with the soccer team.

No offence, but American soccer teams are quite bad. The only team that are any good come from South America or Europe Very Happy

Just trying to get on your nerves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Have fun and score a goal for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am

Fujimaru Timaki wrote:

No offence, but American soccer teams are quite bad. The only team that are any good come from South America or Europe Very Happy

You can't get on my nerves because

1. I'm not american
2.It doesn't matter as long as you have fun
3. Don't worry bets facts and guesses have it that North American teams are going to rock cuz FC Toronto got a new Rookie that is what people call a Goal hunter he is a forward that is always up and almost always scores a goal. ; )

Rukasu it won't matter if I score a goal for you it's a practice and skill test

P.S Yes practice had started but as the Retreat is in a school there is a computer room and you get 10 mins on G2G so PCE all
Back to top Go down
Haruki

Haruki

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 am

Fujimaru Timaki wrote:

-Cough- That's not true Jerk. Btw, dude, (Person leaving) have fun, and give it your all. Don't let us, all soccer players down. SPINNY
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Yea I'm back I made the team talked to the coach about my position she said It was mix up and I made the center mid position with number 10 my jersey number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(   Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"( Empty

Back to top Go down

Select Soccer Team...... Jk I'm leaving permanently :"(
Page 1 of 1