Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Meeting (Team 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

Team Meeting (Team 2) Empty
PostSubject: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

Wazima lazily looked up at the sun, smiling, there was something about the sun in sunagakure that made him happy, after being brought up in Kirigakure the sun had always been a rare sight, and when it did rarely come out, the day was always amazing, the normal mist that hung over the city thinned, the numerous missing-nin stayed inside bars and taverns, not wanting to face the sun, whether it was to avoid being seen, or to avoid the sun. He remembered running around, avoiding the numerous ninja training there mist skills, but instead fighting with the other genin. Wazima snapped out of his flash back. As much as he loved sunagakure, there were some things he hated about it. The lack of water, which not only made forty percent of his jutsu difficult or useless to use, but also his mist justsu were in the same boat. Due to that lack of water, the trees were missing, and something about that was disscomforting, after spending twenty years in Kirigakure, a lack of trees seemed, wrong.

He focused; he had spent time to tell his genin in a matter of ways, and he waited, the sun was raining blazing beams of light across the sandy desert, he stood with his back to the only tree, it was a rather small tree, and the shade it provided was limited, but as the only source of shade he could find, it would have to do. He looked around, the sun almost burning his eyes. He swung around, his eye's closed as he blinked away the after image, his attention span was waning, he reached into his item pouch, smoothly pulling out a kunai, he spun into on the back of his hand, thinking.

He wanted to meet his genin, teach them interesting skills, but they wern't here, yet. They would turn up, and he had decided on a punishment if they where late. His limited amount of patience was almost up, so he moved his head up, looking for the genin.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:52 am

Matthais slowly arose om his bed. His head was banging, what in the hell did he do last night. He threw off his covers and got up. 'Damn it.' He thought. His head hurt like the time his left hand was cut off. He raised his arm to see his metal hand, 'oh great.' He thought to himself. He looked around the dark room. He had no parents and no one to tell him how to live his life. He glanced that his calender to see what day it was. To his surprise it was the day his team was supose to meet. He threw on a shirt and a pair of pants. He left his house.

He looked up at the sun, 'It's so bright today.' He thought. 'I hate this.' He looked around and many people where throwing out old junk. Matthais started to run. Faster and faster he went. He then leaped up on the side of a building. He ran up jumping a good 30 feet in the air in a diagonal way. He landed and a roof and ran. Jumping from roof to roof. Feeling the hot sun on his face, and the cold sweat coming off his head. It was the feeling of life, and Mathais loved it.

He had made it to the gate of the hidden sand village. "Hey, was there a Jounin that came out here." The guard nodded and comanded the gate to be opened. "Thanks." Matthais said running out into the desert. The sand was long and hilly. "Screw this." He said as he activaed his Byakugan. Off into the distance he saw another being with chakra. Matthais ran into the direction. He came up a person,. "Hi there, are you Wazima? I suppose to meet him here or somewhere." Matthias looked around not seeing anyone else. "So are you him?"
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 am

Paks shifted mutely, her gaze searing into the small snake slithering across her folded futon. She was sitting unceremoniously on top of the bedding, garnet eyes narrowed in derision as the snake came closer, her scales glittering almost as coldly as her dark eyes. Lifting her upper body, a feat which showed off a large amount of strength in her deceptively small body and one which Paks took ample note of, Nagi hissed quietly, her forked tongue slipping out from her fanged mouth to brush against the air.

Paks glared back at the nin-snake, somewhat fed up with her scorn this morning. Any other day, and they could have exchanged barbed comments or some other such foolery, but today she did not have time to waste on an uppity creature. Today her absent Sensei had actually deemed his Genin team important enough to meet with, and she was not going to be late to the meeting. Although she still wasn't sure what her reaction would be when she finally met this Jounin who had been so annoyingly absent the long days past.

Shrugging delicately, the short girl swept off the bedding, her feet hitting the floor with a near silent thud as she regally ignored the hissing that grew a notch louder as she darted around the room gathering her things. After a few moments of ignoring Nagi, Paks pivoted to face the snake who's scales had turned a brilliant crimson in her rage. "I do not care for your pique, either get over it or I will leave you here," she hissed back at the snake, turning imperiously to stalk from the room without a backwards glance. Arrogance was the best deterrent for the conceited nin-snake.

A few moments later, she felt the familiar feeling of Nagi creeping up her leg before settling around one of her arms, hidden beneath the loose sleeves Paks wore. She did not react to the serpents presence, instead quickening her pace as she headed towards the outskirts of Sunagakure.

Sand swirled in the breeze, dull brown particles dancing in deceptively soft looking patterns as she padded towards the assigned location of their meeting. Pale fingers rested at her side, ligaments tightening despite her outwardly calm appearance. The young Genin had no idea what she was about to walk into, but hopefully it would be something productive. If this Sensei of hers was incompetent, she had no idea what she would do. Her irritation had welled up enough that she could not restrain herself from physical displays if pushed on the matter, but perhaps she could request a reassignment to another cell if he was completely inept. Hopefully it would not come to that.

Skirting around a tall sanddune, careful to leave only the smallest imprints from her feet as she skated across the sand, Paks entered the area designated for their meeting. Two figures had already arrived, the older one reclining against a lone tree while a young boy chattered, his voice rising in a hyperactive tone and Paks held back a wince at the show of unprofessionalism.

Stalking forward, her dark sash swayed in the wind as her eyes lifted to meet the older of the two directly. For a moment she merely stared darkly, standing preternaturally still as if she was made of stone, before something seemed to shift, a thought fell into place, and the small kunoichi dipped into a deep bow as befitting a Jounin.

"Subeta-san," she spoke the man's name as greeting, unwilling to add on the proper suffix for a teacher just yet as he had yet to proclaim himself as such. Straightening stiffly, she kept her intense gaze fixated on him, watching for everything and nothing.

Last edited by Paksennarion on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 am

OOC: Sorry Paksennarion, I had school and the like, but I promise to keep active from now on. Kk ^^

Wazima watched as the first two genin arrived, the sun was glancing off there faces, as the first genin arrived, his excitement and enjoyment more than apparent, he didn't mind this genin, he had the byakugan, which would be useful for later missions, and he didn't appear void of emotion. The second genin was more than less expressive, her body was unmoving, before she dipped into a deep bow. "Subeta-san" This was displeasing, he didn't want any of the member's of his team to be disrespectful, but at least she was being obvious about the way she felt. He was torn, his kirigakure background conflicting with his kind nature. He decided on a compromise. "Ok, seeing as our last team member hasn't turned up yet; I will start with you two, starting with the Hyuuga, you will say your full name, kekkai genkai, and any special abilities." He hoped his voice was commanding, but still not too harsh. His body had gotten used the heat, but he didn't want to spend to much time on who had the best skills, but on teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:50 am

Terri, whom of which was a very small and rather lazy boy, took his time to wake up, take a shower, enjoy his beautiful face, after of course brushing his hair into its perfect form, things like that did not happen usually. He wore his little beanie, and it was rather thin, kept the top of his head covered, making him look good, without making the heat of the bastard desert from killing him during his slow walk towards the desert.

He was carrying a bag, inside of which were his most favorite puppets for use, which of course were his tiny Scarabs. They were a greenish blue, and they sparkled in the sun. Terri smiled at his own ingeniousness, their small size made them very useful in tight situations and cost little chakra, but were devastating in use.

He saw in the distance three other people, though he could not determine which of which was whom, but he had a small guess that those three were part of the small squadron that Terri was supposed to be acquainted with. Whomever they were, Terri had a small hope that they were all females, but what were the chances of that happening? Most ninja nowadays were large angry guys.

As he approached, at about thirty yards away, he called out, hoping that they would notice him, covered in his white garb, almost blending in with the gleaming sand of the desert. "Hey, to whomever you might be, my name is Terri Shina, and I am here to apply myself to the supposed team three, and the three of you look like you would all be perfect candidates, plus due to the fact I am a tad late and there is nobody else here, I presume that the people I am supposed to meet are you. Would I be correct in assuming this?"
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 am

'Man , I always go first in this, Do i have a 'Pick me 'cause I'm a Hyuuga' stamped on my forehead.' He thought in his mind, he gave out a quick sigh. "My full name is Matthais Hyuuga, head and third in line for being the leader of the Hyuuga." He hid the small smile under his mask. "I have fought a few good fights, and I have seen and caused death before. So I'm not afraid of sheding a little blood." He raised his left arm showing his metal hand. "My hand was cut off when I was a kid, the ninja were able to replace it with this. I move it like a normal hand, but it has no feeling in it, for it is metal."

He looked over the another Genin that had just shown up. "Nice to see that you are late." He turned back to the Jounin. "I have the Byakugan and I major in Fire and Wind Jutsu, along with my adept skill over Taijutsu. I'm very good at fighting, Thats all." He stopped talking looking at the other members of the team.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

OOC - I don't mind Wazima-san, but Pakse is a bit temperamental. XP Fair warning, anyhing Paks thinks in a post is just her being arrogant, so don't take things personally. Is the post order Wazima, Matthais, Paks and then Chuck?

-

"Ok, seeing as our last team member hasn't turned up yet; I will start with you two, starting with the Hyuuga, you will say your full name, kekkai genkai, and any special abilities."

Paks stiffened slightly as Subeta-san began to talk, maintaining her composure as her thoughts raced. It was rather trusting to ask for something like a person's bloodline, and Paks was not the trusting type. Besides, kekkai genkai were not supposed to be spoken of so easily, it was something like sacrilege. To so openly and bluntly state that which was normally kept as an important secret. Even the major bloodlines in Sunagakure kept their true details to themselves, it was a matter of survival after all. If everyone knew someone's abilities, they are no longer so useful, weaknesses could be found.

However, in a team setting it was imperative that each member of the team know each others functions and abilities so as to cover for their weaknesses and thereby increase their productivity. The two contradictory thoughts clashed, and for a moment Paks was at a loss as to what she should do. Clan custom dictated her to keep silent, and Shinobi protocol dictated her to speak so as to increase team cohesion. She was glad then, that the boy got to speak first instead of her. This matter needed careful consideration.

She was even luckier in that another boy, their third teammate no doubt, finally showed up. His speech pattern was tolerable, and Paks stepped forward to answer him not just as another means of stalling before she had to respond to Subeta-san, but also because she had the initial idea that he would be more satisfactory than the first teammate.

Inclining her head in greeting towards their late compatriot, she spoke up softly, "No, this is the meeting for Team Two. Perhaps your numerical assignment has been confused, as we are currently waiting for our third teammate and you obviously received the order to meet here." Paks eyed the newcomer carefully, it was entirely possible that he had just received the wrong number, or that it had been a slip of the mouth, which admittedly would lower her opinion of him, but still she hoped that he was indeed their teammate so that they could get started.

"My full name is Matthais Hyuuga, head and third in line for being the leader of the Hyuuga. I have fought a few good fights, and I have seen and caused death before. So I'm not afraid of shedding a little blood."

Paks fought off the urge to raise one of her eyebrows, quickly recalculating her earlier assumptions as the older Genin lifted his metallic appendage and explained the history of it. Someone who could suffer such an event in their lives and not come out insane from the experience would certainly be an interesting person to be around. Then again, she had no idea weather or not the boy was in his right state of mind, and either side of the coin could provide varying levels of advantage depending. At the very least, she could respect his pain tolerance.

"I have the Byakugan and I major in Fire and Wind Jutsu, along with my adept skill over Taijutsu. I'm very good at fighting, That’s all."

The second time around, he had lost his earlier sense of rambunctiousness and Paks found herself reassessing the Genin. She had no idea how his claims would put up against any sort of test, but at least his words were good.

When the Hyuuga stopped talking, Paks knew it was her turn to introduce herself. By that time she had come to a conclusion on what to say precisely, and so she dipped into a short bow towards her teammates before murmuring crisply, “I am Kuchinawa Paksennarion of the Kuchinawa Clan. I have no special abilities above and beyond the normal skills of a Genin, I specialize in Taijutsu.”

Rising from her bow, the young girl stared up at the three other Shinobi impassively. They could extrapolate what they would from her words, but she was not about to say anything more than what was glaringly obvious. To speak in more depth about her bloodline would be impossible, and anyone who had heard of her Clan would know what they needed to know, and anyone who hadn’t should not know to begin with.

She made no action to smooth over her terse words, instead holding still to await reactions. Paks was at times both rather upfront and blunt about things just as she was subtle about other things, but for the moment she had said her piece and was content to leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 am

Terri had come at a more appropriate time, better to be there while they were introducing themselves than to approach when they were done. At least this way, he would know their names. He was greeted a tad impolitely, but he expected as much from another young boy. The girl on the other hand, who looked kind of cute, but she was also shorter than him by a few inches, and she retaliated with a snide comment, using sarcasm, which made Terri raise an eyebrow.

After hearing the strange boy introduce himself, Terri did a quick overview in his mind. His name was Matthias Hyuuga, which was a strange name. He showed himself with a metallic hand, and upon seeing it, Terri's mind sprung into action. What if he made a puppet that resembles a robot hand? Matthais apparently fought up and close, a personal foul on Terri's part. He also seemed pretty full of himself, the things that Terri hated in most boys his age.

The girl on the other hand, told little of herself. Kuchinawa Paksennarion aye? It was quite a mouthful, not a name that people would just throw around. Obviously, she had to be a bit special, to have an immaculate name such as that. But she, like the other strange person to share a squad with Terri, used the disgusting close combat fighting known as Taijutsu. Terri quickly lost any interest in her.

Although Terri had not heard the question that had been asked of them, he assumed that he should answer with his name and however he fought. He would be able to show that he wasn't a muscle head like his two other team mates, and he would. "My name is Terri Shina, and I have no immaculate clan, and I would rather not divulge of it-" Terri did not like to divulge information about his mothers actions, "Unlike these two counter parts of mine, I do not follow in the art of punching people. I choose to partake in a much more fluent art, the art of Puppetry."

Terri pulled out one of the Scarabs in his fanny pack, and then tossed it into the air. It flew up for a second, then as it began to come down, Terri connected a small thread of chakra to it. He moved his finger just a bit, and the Scarab flew itself through the air and landed softly on Kuchinawa's shoulder. Smiling a bit, he flew it back over to him a few moments later, caught it, and then placed it back into his pack.

"As you can see, I am no amateur, I have been practicing since my birth. While that small creature that I just showed to you might not be a large hulk of destruction, it does serve its purpose with many others backing it up. And that is truly all i have to say about myself." Terri wanted to say more, but he felt that what he wanted to say would be offensive to both of his teammates, due to the fact it was that he hated Taijutsu to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:50 am

OOC: Yep, the post order is Wazima, Matthias, Paks, Chuck.

Wazima watched as the last member of the team arrived, Lucky little bugger, but, he was still late. He knew there names now, so he wouldn’t have to name them as “Hyuuga” but still, he needed a punishment for this genin. He was glad that his students where disrespecting the late genin a little bit, he wouldn’t appreciate late students, but he wanted to know this kid’s excuse, not for punishment reasons, but it was more of an interest thing.

Wazima heard every one’s speeches, reviewing their assorted names and abilities, alright; the hyuuga’s name is Matthias Hyuuga, the name was a little odd, the little he knew about was hyuuga’s was beginning to blossom, hyuuga’s often began with a H, so the name Matthias would be strange. He glanced at the metallic hand, his eye’s and head still looking at the ground. A metallic hand, huh? He had to stop himself from laughing, This is going to be way too easy. His thoughts raced, metal, that would make fighting in general easy, plus if he was on a mission, it wouldn’t be that hard to find him. Gentle fist would be harder to use with a metal hand, unless it was chakra conductive.

The girl was much smarter than Matthias, she told little, not wanting to reveal her secrets, but trying to give them enough info to help with teamwork. She was smart, she calculated everything anyone said, and acted accordingly. So her name was Kuchinawa Paksennarion, that would be mouthful, he had an idea of an easier way to say their names quickly, but if would take some time, and possibly a test. He’s thoughts with this one was more difficult, she was intelligent, but he disliked her lack of emotion. Another taijutsu user, this could be interesting; or it could not.

His mind was no longer trying to dechiper a code, this one was rather obvious, he was a laid back guy, but he could be surprisingly skilled. He was right, the genin was a well trained puppeteer, and seemed to have something against taijutsu, unlike Wazima, who didn’t use taijutsu, three years with a very well trained taijutsu user had taught him the amazing power of taijutsu. I can understand if he dislikes taijutsu, but after being being late and disrespecting his teammates, he isn’t on the right track. His hand almost pulled out a kunai as Terri picked up a puppet. He made a small movement, it wasn’t difficult, even Wazima could have performed that, but Terri seemed to think he is smooth, the small scarab landed on Paksennarion.

He kept his head down, thinking of a suitable punishment, ”Well, Terri, seeing as you turned up late, there will be a punishment for not being on time." His voice was menacing, his eye’s pale, he slowly raised his head as his eye’s met with Terri’s, ”What do you think your punishment shall be?” He paused, firstly to let him think, but he decided against it, ”…Paksennarion.” He hoped the result hadn’t been predictable; it would be fun to see how they reacted, both as a team, but also in general.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 am

He heard the girl speak. “I am Kuchinawa Paksennarion of the Kuchinawa Clan. I have no special abilities above and beyond the normal skills of a Genin, I specialize in Taijutsu.”
'Another taijutsu user?' He thought in his head. 'That will be nice out on the battle field. But I hope she can back up her words, even though she said she was nothing special. She's most likely better then she lets on.' He then waited for the boy to speak.

Matthais's eyes shot open when he heard that Terri was a puppet user. He gave Terri a stare that could kill, if looks could kill. 'I hate Puppetiers.' He thought in his head. 'That are cowardly to fight face to face. Maybe I should tell him that I have killed one before. I'll wait for that later." He looked at his ensai, who was looking at Terri.

”Well, Terri, seeing as you turned up late, there will be a punishment for not being on time. What do you think your punishment shall be?” Then there was a pause. Matthais wonder if the puppet user named Terri was going to have to fight someone. 'Hopefully it's me.' He thought. "Paksennarion.” Matthais heard. 'Damn I wanted to fight him. Oh well I'll get my chance.' He then said. "What about me?" He looked at his sensai.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 am

OOC - Chuck-san, Paks wasn’t sarcastic at all. She was actually being rather nice. XP

-

"My name is Terri Shina, and I have no immaculate clan, and I would rather not divulge of it. Unlike these two counter parts of mine, I do not follow in the art of punching people. I choose to partake in a much more fluent art, the art of Puppetry."

Paks felt the flickers of a smile tug at her lips, but she easily stamped out the inappropriate urge to grin at her newest teammate’s proclamation. She rather liked his style thus far, and perhaps her pessimistic mood from earlier would turn out to be unfounded. There were certainly worse Genin to be stuck with, and this was only from her first cursory glance. It would be interesting to contrast her initial conjectures and inferences with her knowledge once she got to know the two.

She was glad too that Shina-san did not use Taijutsu. While a wholly hand to hand orientated team could profess a certain synergy and skill when highly trained, she was not the type of person to enjoy the missions given out to a limited combat strike force such as that, and she was glad to see that with the addition of Shina-san they would not be locked out from the more interesting missions. She would not flinch from purely destructive parameters were she given such a task, but that did not mean she had to enjoy such pursuits. Puppetry too was an interesting thing, and Paks was keen on seeing it first hand from an up close perspective. From earlier experience she could already imagine the multitude of uses and benefits gained from having a proficient user on their team.

His comments, while perhaps open to being construed as offensive were really rather curious too, and Paks found the combination of a puppeteer who shunned the physical arts rather fascinating. She had learned from her bout with that dark clad puppeteer from earlier that their main weakness was being attacked while their puppet was away, and a lack of physical prowess may widen that disadvantage. Still, by the way Shina-san held himself she would not bet on that particular flaw applying to him. Although it was something to test for in the event that someone had to cover the Achilles’ heel in a truly dangerous situation.

Cat like, her dark gaze followed the small puppet’s path through the air when her erstwhile teammate tossed it up. When it landed on her shoulder, she remained perfectly still instead sliding her gaze downward to stare at the large scarab. Paks had never seen a living scarab before, and only knew of the creature from her studies, however its length rather preceded what she had thought of as a normal scarabs size, and it was a bit odd that the bug nearly encompassed her slim shoulder. She could admire the shimmering green exoskeleton it appeared to have, tinted with blue and most appealingly gold. A puppet of some sort, it did not necessarily look like a puppet and she was surprised at Shina-san’s skill assuming he had constructed it himself.

Her gaze never left the bug as it was lifted back into the air, floating towards its master who easily ensnared it and packed it away. "As you can see, I am no amateur, I have been practicing since my birth. While that small creature that I just showed to you might not be a large hulk of destruction, it does serve its purpose with many others backing it up. And that is truly all I have to say about myself."

Paks nodded succinctly, her purple hair swishing slightly from the controlled movement. His demonstration had been rather informative, and Paks was intrigued by his hints of the puppets true purpose. If it was not solely for destruction, it most certainly had other more interesting purposes, and personally Paks found destruction all too easy of a thing to achieve. While other more subtle arts were more captivating and open to further uses than just blunt force.

Her attention switched back to their Sensei, her eyes flickering from one person to the next without physically moving. She had positioned herself earlier in the midst of introducing herself in such a manner that this was accomplishable, provided no one moved too drastically from where they were currently standing. As with such a new situation, one which would have long lasting repercussions, she intended to observe her compeers as much as possible in order to facilitate progress. She had waited long enough to get a team, there was no time to waste for discord.

“Well, Terri, seeing as you turned up late, there will be a punishment for not being on time. What do you think your punishment shall be? …Paksennarion.”

Paks blinked slowly, the only visible sign she allowed herself of her surprise. That was something unexpected, and truthfully at the moment Subeta-sensei was the largest unknown variable in her speculations. She knew very little about him, and she wondered if he had refrained from introducing himself on purpose. His actions too were minimal thus far, and she could make very little conclusions from them. He had a good presence, serious enough to draw and keep attention and he seemed to give off a sense of strength. Weather or not that was just his lofty rank or true skill would be revealed with time it seemed. Still, Paks found herself respecting him for his comportment thus far.

”Sir,” she inclined her head respectfully towards the Jounin, arms slipping behind her back as her hands clasped together in a formal militaristic stance as she answered, “While tardiness can result in grievous injury, death and or failure of mission parameters among other things, I do not think at this point in time it would be conducive towards our inter-personal relations to take disciplinary actions for this first transgression,” she spoke softly, but kept her gaze focused intensely on his, a kernel of disapproval leaking through. Unless this was a test for herself, it was somewhat reprobate to single out one teammate in an embarrassing fashion in front of the others. Even if a punishment was meted out, and it was light, Terri-san would no doubt remember this event and there would be a fissure of tension that would hurt their teamwork later on. Surely Subeta-sensei had realized that, and she had a feeling he was asking simply to test their personalities. She disliked that he would try such a trick which could result in serious setbacks in their unity.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:07 am

{I realize this but, like the person Terri must be, it is how he interpreted it. Also, I didn't understand any of those words you said, but using improvisation, i am going to conclude that it means that you say no punishment...}

Terri was initially happy about his entrance, seeing that the small girl on his team, Paksennarion, was not at all angry about his small puppet flying upon her shoulder. That was a good thing, maybe she would not be that bad to be around, though she still pertained to Taijutusu, which was a turn off. The other boy, on the other hand, even though his face was covered, did not look as nice as her.

His sensei, whom of which he did not know anything about, obviously did not like the fact that he was late. He showed it by acting rather harsh, condemning his punishment to Paksennarion, which Terri hoped he had made a good enough impression to make her loosen up.

And she did seem like a good person. From what Terri could tell, she had not condemned him to whatever punishment that she could have given him. If this was what she said, then Terri would be indebted to her. Maybe she was not just another boring and aggressive Taijutsu user, which actually made her seem much more cute. But he still did not know what his sensei would say, and after giving a small smile to Paksennarion, he looked back to his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:56 am

OOC: Didn't have much time, so sorry for the short post.

”What about me?”

Wazima returned his eyes to the ground, his normal smile and easy nature almost erupted, but the conflicting parts of his life were mixing. He disliked the Hyuuga’s blunt style of doing things; he simply stated things without thinking them through, but at least his personality was a bit more expressive then Paksennarion. ”Fine, we’ll have a test. Just give me a minute.” He disliked people speaking out of term, it would slow down the progress of missions, just for small talk or petty boasting, and that small amount of time could be the difference of passing or failing a mission.

”Sir, while tardiness can result in grievous injury, death and or failure of mission parameters among other things, I do not think at this point in time it would be conducive towards our inter-personal relations to take disciplinary actions for this first transgression,”

Wazima rolled his eyes, she was right, again, and she past that test, lazily stepping off the tree, he started to voice the challenge. ”Alright, I have a challenge. You’re gonna snatch these bells from me.” He pulled out two bells attached by some wire. ”But, you two;” He inclined his head to the taijutsu users, whilst tying the bells to the small band holding his hair together. ”can’t use taijutsu. He then readjusted his hair, before pointing a kunai at the puppeteer. ”You can’t use your chakra.” He paused "Begin" He was starting to earn himself a reputation for being unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:11 am

Matthais looked at Paks, then she said. ”Sir, while tardiness can result in grievous injury, death and or failure of mission parameters among other things, I do not think at this point in time it would be conducive towards our inter-personal relations to take disciplinary actions for this first transgression,” He had thought about what she said. 'She is sort of right, butno matter he shouldn't have been late.' He kept these words in his head, Then the Jounin began to speak.

"Alright, I have a challenge. You’re gonna snatch these bells from me." Matthais took in this information. 'A test like this could be what I need to blow off some steam.' He gave a quick thought when the Jounin began talking again. He looked at Matthais an Paks. "But, you two can't use taijutsu.'' It was no surprise that he heard this. But he did have ninjutsu to use. However the Jounin was not done talking. Wazima pointed a Kunai at Terri. "You can't use your chakra." Mattha gave a little smile. 'A puppet user with no chakra, hope he has some Taijutsu.' He thought in his head. Then it began with the word. "Begin."

Matthais was ready, he thought quickly about how he was going to do this, attack and get one of the bells. He hope to get the bell first. He preformed handsigns and jumped a few feet back. "Housenka no Jutsu." He blew five fire balls. As the last one left his mouth he activated his Byakugan. He readied himself for an attack, this would be fun.

Name: Katon: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Fire
Description: A useful, though relatively weak, fire ninjutsu. After forming several needed hand seals, the user will exhale a series of fast fireballs. These are useful to drive an opponent into a corner, towards a certain place or simply at times when quantity is better than quality
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm

“Alright, I have a challenge. You’re gonna snatch these bells from me.”

Paks nodded, her fingers releasing each other so as to come to rest at her sides, “Yes sir,” she demurred. Almost before the words had left her mouth she fell back, eying their surroundings once more. It was a pity there was nothing but flat sand, the lone tree was inoperable as cover because of the very nature of it being the only tree and the sand dunes were too far off to be used appropriately at this point in time. Which meant that for now this test would be engaged out in the open.

Cocking her head to the side, the little girl scanned the field. Hyuuga-san had sent of a spurt of flames towards their Sensei, the katon jutsu licking at the dry air hungrily. Which proved that while the Hyuuga user was best at Taijutsu he could also use other skills. Really, this was an ingenious test for Subeta-sensei to assign them. It was set up in such a way that they would have to rely on each other heavily to make up for their inability to use their specialties, but also it was a good exercise to limit yourself to the other skills you had.

She felt an inkling of remorse for saying she was a Taijutsu user. It was true of course, there had been no point in lying at the time, however she was also a great many other things. The loss of hand to hand combat could be compensated for, and she almost wished the Jounin had told her not to use chakra either. That was a much larger handicap, encompassing not just Ninjutsu but also Genjutsu and some Weaponry and Kenjutsu attacks depending. But she would take whatever openings she was given, and this was not about to be so easy that she could feel safe even with the use of her chakra.

Paks tried to catalog what she knew of her Sensei thus far. He was from the Subeta Clan, and Paks had done enough research to know that they had some Doujutsu and were affiliated with weapons. She was not sure any of the specifics, but for now she would keep her own weaponry to herself. No need to throw all of her tricks after all.

Hyuuga-san on the other hand was from the illustrious Hyuuga Clan of Konoha. She had fought with a Hyuuga before, although she had not seen the patented styles, he had used the Byakuugan as well as that air strike jutsu. Byakuugan in and of itself could be extremely versatile, however with his Taijutsu restricted Paks had to hope that he had several elemental jutsu as he had first claimed. And also, as elemental jutsu were hard to use on their own, she had to hope that he would work with the rest of the team.

Shina-san on the other hand… Paks was unsure. He lacked Taijutsu that was for sure, but perhaps he had skills in some other area. Weaponry at the moment would be a hard thing to make an advantage due to their opponents skills, and he was somewhat limited thereafter as he could not use Genjutsu or any other chakra related jutsu. She would have to keep an eye on him and see what he could pull out before she came up with any concrete plan.

For the moment it seemed appropriate to stay back and further assess the situation. She did not want to give away any of her abilities before she could be sure they had a plan. On the other hand, she could not allow Hyuuga-san to go it alone and it was certainly smart to keep up the offensive in order to try and unbalance Subeta-sensei.

With that in mind, she drew a brace of kunai, stepping sideways so that she was well clear of the current fight. From her open angle, she threw the projectiles and watched them whistle through the air, aimed towards the Jounin’s left side. While she was pretty sure weapons would be hard to use again him, she wanted to test her theory out before actually limiting her plans.

Keeping an eye to the whole battlefield, Paks felt her body loosen up from the tension of human interaction and she fought off the urge to smirk as adrenaline and blood thrummed through her veins. The anticipation of a fight, of a serious test for once, making her giddy as she meticulously ran through different scenarios in her head.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 am

{Really? No chakra? This is not Sparta...}

Terri was a bit awestruck. What sort of person would even expect him to do much of anything using none of his chakra. He could not use any of his puppets, nor could he use any of his jutsu. Without using any chakra, he was essentially useless, not being much of a close combat fighter, or even being to quick.

On the other hand, the Hyuuga child obviously was not phased by not being able to use taijutsu. Almost immediately, he spat two fireballs from his mouth at the three's sensei, the man of whom Terri knew almost nothing about. This was going to be a very large struggle for Terri, while remaining just a discomfort for his two associates, but he was not one to complain.

Terri lowered his hand into a small holster on his side and withdrew two shruiken. With a small flick of his wrist, he tossed them at his sensei, directly behind the fireball. Pulling a small kunai out, he prepared for another attack, knowing that that was the only thing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 am

OOC: I'm having internet problems, so this post is short; it was hard enough to get on at all.

-

Wazima was expecting there assorted reactions, no doubt the hyuuga will attack quickly, without thinking, Paks would analyze the situation, he was unsure about Terri, without his chakra strings he was a little screwed, and with his hate of taijutsu he wouldn't get up close, so he hoped that he had some sort of weaponry on him.

He watched as the fireballs flew at him, he heard the more than familiar sound of kunai, followed by shuriken from his right, he wasn't going to reveal any of his tricks yet, all they had to do was get the bells, so he wasn't going to reveal every secret he had right there and then.

The torrent of flaming projectiles drew near, but unfortunately for the genin, he was nowhere near him, a wall of sand was being ripped apart, burning and being peirced by the assorted weapons. He remembered to mention something; "And remember, you don't have much time." They did have a fair bit of time, but he just wanted to remind them that there was a time limit.

OOC: You have eight posts each to try and get the bells. After that, it's time for lunch ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 am

Matthai thought with his speed of timing he would get a hit, but he was wrong of course. Matthais saw hin use a jutsu. 'This might be harder then I thought.' He looked from the left to right lokking. He saw his master, his byakugan was coming in handy today. All of them were in a desert. Mathtias had a little idea. "Terri here." He handed Terri a red shurikebn, one that he had recieved. "It has a bomb in it, wait for me to use my jutsu and then throw when you see Wazima." He turned to the female member, Paks." do you have any other projectiles? If you do then use them." He looked toward the direction of Wazima. He preformed his handsigns and let the plan go into action. "Kami Oroshi!" He lauched a mini tornado at Wazima. His plan was simple now all he need to do was to go towards. him. Matthias towards where Wazima was, The sand had been kicked up and he leaped towards Wazima. He try to grab one of the bells.

Name: Fuuton: Kami Oroshi - Godly Wind from the Mountains
Type: Ninjutsu
Wind
Description: By using their wind natured chakra, a shinobi is able to create a wind vortex in a desired direction. However, this technique does not do any actual damage, only serving to blow away enemies and/or attacks. The vortex is usually 15 feet in diameter.
(Sorry I had writers block)
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:45 pm

OOC - Sorry this took so long, does anyone else get that glitch where whenever you click on anything the page turns to weird code?

Paks watched the situation in front of her keenly, red eyes darting back and forth to catch minute movements and gestures. It was obvious their firsts attacks were just to feel the Jounin out, but he disappointed with a simple Kawarimi. Rather smart of him really, because that both implied that their attacks had been easy to see through, and also showed them nothing of his true skill or even which skills he leaned towards. Still, one could deduce that he was perhaps going easy on them and thus to react with a higher amount of intensity may conceivably achieve their goal. She eyed her two teammate dubiously, unsure of how much force of mind they could put behind themselves. Shina-san seemed smart, but she was unable to sense any deep running emotions, and Hyuuga-san went back and forth but he seemed her best bet. Although being forbidden that which you liked may well be incentive for Shina-san, she did not know his personality well enough to calculate that.

"And remember, you don't have much time."

She nodded tersely, not quite sure if their Sensei could see her but at the moment her mind was on other things. The desert was a large open space, but sometimes if you were close enough to something you could still predict the location based on sound. It required proximity, and distance created echoes. Swiveling her head, Paks soon caught the heat signature of their Sensei and latched her eyes on him.

What to do... What to do... A few plans grew and fell only to be rebuilt. None of them good enough. All of them full of holes. Sometimes a bad plan was the only thing you could come up with, and even one with flaws was better than no plan at all, yes? Still, the perfectionist within her balked at trying to utilize a tactic that had any wrinkles at all.

Paks flicked her attention back to her teammates, watching Hyuuga-san carefully as his contained body language seemed to hint towards something. That proved true when he handed Shina-san a weapon before turning to her with orders. Before she could ask what he was planning, not that Paks was about to ask anyway, the older boy launched a fuuton attack, showing a surprising dexterity in Ninjutsu skill. It was strange for a Genin to be able to use both elemental chakra at such a low rank, and even more interesting that he could perform jutsu of both elements.

The wind tornado picked up sand and soon became sand than mind, a veritable sand storm edging towards their Sensei, and Hyuuga-san's intent became obvious. With Byakuugan he could see through the sand storm perfectly, and hopefully their Sensei would be unable to see the incoming attack he next launched.

It was a good plan, provided Shina-san and herself supply the added distraction of projectiles, although Paks reminded herself of her earlier notation on intensity. She drew another brace of kunai calmly, tossing them high and off to the side of where she knew their Sensei was in an attempt to box him in from using Kawarimi again, as the mechanics of that jutsu were rather simple. You grabbed something from nearby really quickly and put it in your place, if projectiles were blocking his area of reach it would be hard to grab something, at least from that side.

And then, because she could and deemed now an appropriate time to show proficiency while the target was hopefully blinded by the sand, Paks used a burst of speed to slip around the fuuton storm, her small body flickering from sight before she appeared near Subeta-Sensei. She could not used Taijutsu as a distraction to allow Hyuuga-san to grab a bell, but she could still attack up close in a manner that hopefully their Sensei would deem more of a threat than Hyuuga-san.

A kunai appeared in her hand, palmed a moment before she reached her target, and with callous precision she aimed a stab towards the femoral artery in his thigh. It was a large target, so precision was not necessarily required, although even if she missed her original target, a blow to the leg might inhibit his movements somewhat. She just had to hope that he would judge her attack a higher priority than the Hyuuga's and that her teammate was quick enough to grab a bell.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:49 pm

OOC - It's been a few days, should we just skip Chuck-san's post? It's not integral to what is currently going on and I do not want this team to fall into inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:03 pm

(I sort of agree, i want to get this post going)
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 am

{Sorry, I have been getting into a lot of stuff lately, but I am posting now...}

Terri took the kunai from the boy, actually kind of appreciating the use of his mind. Taking a few steps back before action, Terri himself pulled out a few shruiken to match the red one that Matthias had given him. Apparently it was going to explode, but that didn't make Terri any less careful with it. Holding the five shruiken, three in his left hand and two in his right, he quickly threw them as the tornado approached his sensei.

Not seeing that Parkennarion had quickly entered the tornado, Terri had actually hoped that a good amount of damage had been caused, knowing that he had no physical way to cause damage, save for weapons, but they truly lacked in use. Well, the faster this was over the better.

{Short post as well, sorry...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Team 2)   Team Meeting (Team 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Meeting (Team 2)
Page 1 of 1