Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 am

((Shorty11 aka Shion Hsigh Inukuka
Zen Tankou
Krono))

Kenshiki got up from his bed and stood there a few seconds waiting for his eyes to adjust to the light that pierced his window, then he grabbed three scrolls from his desk and walked outside. He didn't have to get dressed, for he slept in them. When he got to his back yard, he went over to a small pond, and sat on a rock he placed near it. He watched the three or four small fish swim around for a minute, then he put his full attention onto the scrolls he grabbed. They each were labeled with a name, of his genin. He picked one randomly, and opened it, then began to read through it, while waiting for his team to assemble there.

Kenshiki had plenty of time to examine the info of his new team. He told them to come by messenger birds, and the time was about an hour after he got up, so he didn't have to rush reading their profiles. The scrolls contained their names, ages, test scores, etc. general information, also about apperence, and comments from their academy teachers.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 am

Shion hit his feet in a flash after the bird made its grand appearance through his window,
"Are you serious the top jonin who the hells pat"oh well it wasnt important what was is he had finally been given the chance to start his real training.There was so many obstacles stopping this before and shion was just so happy it was finally dealt with.The best jonin in our village i wonder who he is.He had not met many of the jonin a few chunin stopped by the academy classes every now and again even the hokage made one or two appearances but the jonin hardly ever. He was walking to the destined place place while kicking a old ball around.And muttering to himself.I will be king of the ninjas shion decided to pick up the pace bumping into a few people he finally made it to the area.But it was abandoned."oh great was this a joke..Why the hell would i be able to get the best jonin"
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:00 am

Zen awakened from his sleep by his mother's constant knocking on his bedroom door. Zen arose tearing at one droopy eye. Within two minutes, Zen got dressed in his usual outfit consisting of his leather black shirt first, rough dark leggings next, an iron belt later, and his wooden sandals last. He strapped his steel katana to his back, a thin scabbard covering it until Zen needs to take it out. It felt light and easy on him and so quite comfortable to carry it around. He no longer needed his scarf as the day was bright. Suddenly, Zen saw a bird flocking by his window carrying a parchment of paper. That looks like a message, could it be..? he wondered. Zen cautiously approached the bird and removed the paper from the bird. He read it and his eyes glimmered with delight. Yay! I finally got word from my Jounin teacher. Says he's gonna hold our first meeting by his house!! thought Zen. I wonder what he'll be like... mean, strict or nice and patient? Guess I'm going to find out soon. Zen ate at the table devouring his favorite breakfast choice, raw squid dipped with hot sauce and a cup of rice with tuna. After his meal and a short chat with his dad, Zen left the house for the outside world to begin his journey. With clear memorization, Zen headed towards the coordinates the paper instructed him to travel to. He stop by to get a juice box from the local markets, spending the money his mom had given him. Walking past a few neighborhoods, he stopped when he reached his destination to see a house. "This must be the place, I hope he's still home," muttered Zen. Looking around for any traps as if it were all a test to see if he's worthy enough, Zen approached the door and *knocked* on it three times...
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 am

Shadow was sitting at the roof of his house while reading the book titled "Make Out Paradise: The Clean Version". He shifted a bit as the wind somewhat picked up on him, causing leave to form a sort of mini hurricane around him. Not too long ago, Shadow had received orders to meet his team somewhere, but he was in no rush. As a matter of fact, Shadow didn't even want to be on a team for he always preferred to work alone rather than with other because he feared that they would just get in his way. But nonetheless, it was a direct order for him to be on a team as well as traditional so he had to go eventually. At least he got to work solo for the time being unlike most Genin.

Upon the increasing pick up of the wind, the pages in the book his brother gave him started to flip themselves for the second time in a couple of days so he just closed it and sighed, knowing that he may as well go to meet his team. Shadow quickly hopped to the floor, carefully placed his book in his right back pocket and went off to the not so secluded location of their meeting place, knowing that his parents thought that he was already going to meet his team in the first place.

Once Shadow finally made it to the area for which they were supposed to meet he noticed someone was already there. Shadow didn’t necessarily care too much about who that person was at the moment but he did assume that he was either visiting or he was one of his teammates that was due to meet with the team. Shadow started to wonder where the other one could be but quickly shrugged it off as he simply stood there, approximately 5 feet from the other boy till someone would answer the door.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm

"This is stupid im going home" shion said looking at his watch the shack he had arrived in there was absoloutly no way that a jonin would live here.on his way home he looked at the oviously fake map. Look at this this handwriting is horrible.I bet that jerk Genjo did this as a joke. Im gonna kick his ass, when i find him."wait south of the old tree" but wait that would mean that the.....Ahhhhhhhhh i went the wrong way.The note says be there for 1200 its 11:55 i only have 5 minutes theres no way in helll i can get there.No i have to try Shion ran through the konaha village flipping from building to building."Im late man my horrible map reading skills" maybe i should have took atleast a few of those survival tests seriously.Shion had finally made it to the real place."is this i" he looked at a house With two guys standing there.Akina popped out of his shirt" what do you think boy is this the place.He didnt say anything. "your not being very helpfull today you know that right" his conversation with his dog drew the attention of the other two.There stares were cold if this was his team damage controll would have to be done "Hey guys did you by any chance get a note like this" he said holding out the piece of paper and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:41 am

Kenshiki looked up toward his house upon hearing knocking on the door. He wondered who would be coming to see him today, and remembered he didn't say to use the back gate. He let out a sigh, then stood up, and had a sudden thought, he could use this oppertunity to see if these genin are what their profile claims them to be. Kenshiki ran silently into the house, leaving the scrolls by the pond.

When Kenshiki was inside his house he went toward his desk, and grabbed his two swords and stapped them on his hips, then went over to a chest in the corner, and opened it. He searched for about half a minute and found what he was looking for, then closed it and went silently out toward the front entrance, and stopped, by it listening to what one of them was saying.

"Hey guys did you by any chance get a note like this" Kenshiki was thinking that it might have been the leter he sent them, but why would he ask if they got it? 'Well this might help me out' Kenshiki thought to himself as he put on a mask with a Team meeting Images10 symbol on it. the symbol was that of master Saiten, but since the village was so small, and on the edge of the fire and earth's countries borders, he figured these genin wouldn't know anything about it.

Kenshiki then jumped over the gate and threw down a smoke bomb he pulled out of his vest, then dashed off north yelling: "My revenge on the Naito clan is complete. Kenshiki wasn't running fast enough to lose them if they were following, but they would have to be fast to actully catch him before he got to the destination.
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 am

Zen waited six seconds for someone to open the door but could not hear a single response nor a rush. Yep, the possibility of him not being home just got higher. sighed Zen. Just then, he heard a figure approaching him just nearing the block he was in. Three guesses came through Zen's head. Either this is a guest looking for his sensei, one of his two other teammates, or just his sensei. Zen waited several seconds then slowly turned around to see who the figure is. He hoped that, if the figure was his sensei, he would not be dissapointed that he had to wait for so long. But to his surprise, Zen saw a young boy that looked slightly taller than him. He found that the most distingusihing feature about the boy was his red-black hair. Zen crossed out the guess that this was his sensei, unless he was under a Henge spell.

Still, the boy seemed around his age and Zen could tell that this was a fellow comrade. "Uh.. Hello there!" greeted Zen. A slight and faint tinge of embarrasement shone on his face. "My name is Zen, would you be a Genin cell mate in the same squad as me?" he asked. Hopefully, the boy in front of him would be nicer than the bullies at the Academy. Then, he saw another young boy who seemed to be talking to himself, but then "identified" himself to Zen. Yep, that is no doubt one of my teammates.. he assured. Zen reached for his pocket to get his own message but found out that he left it at his house. Oh no! I didn't bring it because I memorized it.. I do hope that is fine. he thought. Zen looked at the purple hair. He remained silent and simply nodded, just so clearly that he can see it. Oh boy, I think it would take me a couple of minutes to memorize and recognize their faces.

Suddenly, Zen heard a puff spreading throughout the house. He turned to see a loarge cloud of smoke covering part of the house, obstructing his vision. Seems like someone is here... is he making some barbeque for us? wondered Zen. He then heard a voice announcing that he or she have declared vengeance. He tilted his head and reverted his position to see another figure running away. A tiny gleam shone through Zen's eyes and his brain began to kick in. Zen could have sworn that the gleam looked like it came from metal. "Huh? Who's there?" wondered Zen. "And why is that person running away? Seems quite strange.." Just then, a spark came through Zen's head. The only reasonable explanation for this situation is that someone had broken into his sensei's domain and trashed the entire place. And now the robber is taking his or her leave to safety. But what can... or what would Zen do..?
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 am

While Shadow was waiting on someone to answer the door, he would soon be greeted by someone not too far away asking if he had a note identical to the one that he got which explain the location, time, etc. on the team meeting that was supposedly going to be held very soon. Shadow took a good minute to stare the boy square in the face with an emotionless expression as if he were examining him to the last detail. Shadow had already assumed a while ago that this boy was going to be his other teammate along with the other boy that had already knocked on the door. Speaking of which, Shadow had begun to wonder what was taking someone so long to answer the door. Perhaps they had gotten the wrong address and no one was home?

Shadow then turned his head as the other boy, the one called “Zen” had also greeted him. It seemed that both of them were the type that liked to meet and greet new people, at least to Shadow’s assumption, Which was almost, if not the exact opposite of how he would act upon meeting new people for meeting and working with other wasn’t exactly in his list of accomplishments.

AS Shadow was about to open his mouth, a smoke bomb appeared out of nowhere and basically blinded everybody within a 5 meter area. Suddenly, he heard a voice speak of getting revenge or vengeance or something on someone’s clan. As the smoke started to clear up, Shadow noticed the person running over to the north. At first, Shadow didn’t really care in the least where the person was going, but two things came to mind. One, the man could have committed a crime and it was his duty as a ninja of Konoha to stop crimes within the village. Two, and most importantly, that could well be the only lead Shadow had of solving the problem of the late sensei.

Taking that into consideration, Shadow sighed a bit before taking a deep breath and moving his right foot behind him with the toe of his shoes pushing the ground. Though he wasn’t as fast as his brother, Shadow did have a pretty good speed average for that of a fifteen year old so he should be able to at least keep up with the person based on quickly calculating his current velocity. Once he was prepared, Shadow pushed his right foot forward as he took of to catch or keep up with the mysterious being.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:01 am

Shion opened his eyes after his question went unanswered.But it defidently would seem this was the place.A smokebomb blocked off sight from everyone. This seems excessive why would the persor inside go through so much to conceal his presence. Shion sat down as he thought about it."The naito clan huh.....why does that sound so familair...maybe the sennsai could answer if he ever comes to the door."Wait the naito clan kenshiki naito..... Ahhhh that is sensai he killed sensai im going to kick his ass."
Shion took off eventually for the assailent it would seem the other 2 had already figured to go after him. as he seen them a little ahead of him. the man would appear fast but not fast enough fool"Secret art of beast mimicry all 4s jutsu" shions teeth growed and his speed doubled theres no way hell get away now!! he screamed he was now running on his hands and feet.
he quickly caught up to and passed his new teammates.
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Zen quickly decided his next step, as it could be quite crucial. Seeing his two teammates already chasing after the mysterious intruder, Zen concluded to do the same. He loosened the belt that was strapping his steel katana to his back as he would soon need it if he would ever go into combat. At least he would recieve the opportunity to reveal the Tankou Clan's great power. He ran and followed his teammates, making sure to stay in the direction of the path the stranger escaped to. As he was just a Genin rookie, he did not think he would do much against the figure, but a small hope of his soon-to-be opponent as a non-shinobi remained as an advantage to him. He was the slowest of the three boys that had shown up at his sensei's house because he did not want to use use up too much energy and stamina if he hadn't even gotten the chance to use some Taijutsu against an enemy. Battle formulas and combat strategies surfaced through Zen's head as he was running. The first phase of Zen Tankou's Code of Combat is to first deduce his opponent's abilities, speed, and power. Right now, the intruder was no doubt faster than him. I hope this guy would be easy to handle if we ever get to fight him, I don't want to waste my energy fighting an all-on-out battle under my metallic state. thought Zen.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 am

Kenshiki looked back to see the three had taken the bait and were following him. 'This is good' Kenshiki thought, 'they would go after the enemies and risk their lives for someone they don't know.' Kenshiki noticed one starting to take the lead and assumed it was an Inuzuka jutsu. Kenshiki didn't know a lot about the clan, but he knew they had enhanced senses, and physical skills, which was what he expected.

Kenshiki drew Yochi from its shealth, ‘time for the next test.’ Kenshiki thought as he stopped, turned and proformed a downward slash on the ground “Dance of the Dragon” Kenshiki bellowed as waves of chakra ripped up the ground, hitting nything in it’s path.

Name: Sword Dance of the Dragon
Type: Kenjutsu
Clan:Naito
Element: Earth
Description:This tech requires that the user is using a sword that can channel their earth chakra. They thrust their sword in the ground in the direction of the target and send a beam through the sword to go through the ground in the direction it is pointing. the target does not have to be right there but within short range

Kenshiki knew this jutsu would slow down the one in front, and he used this opportunity to take and alley that lead into an area with about a fifty foot diameter opening. He thought about using a clone jutsu to keep watch on them, but decided against it figuring, the Inuzuka’s nose might pick that up, not that they had anything with his scent. Kenshiki then stuck Yochi into the ground and stretched before taking it out along with Kaji and waited to see if the genin could locate him.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm

is this still going on
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 am

(OOC Honestly, I have no idea what the post order is and Kenshiki hasn't been on since sunday so.....Idk)
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 am

Ooc: I believe this is, I was waiting for who usually posts after Kenshiki
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:42 am

((The order got mixed up so whoever post next is 2nd, then 3rd

-Kenshiki-
-___-
-___-
-___-))
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:43 am

isnt it sensai turn
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 am

((we can either go with the first post as order or just redo it. does not matter to me))
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 am

ok hows this

sensai
zen
shion
krono
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 am

(OOC: Fine with me)
Back to top Go down
Zen Tankou
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Zen Tankou

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:32 am

Ooc: This is okay with me, I shall post next.

IC:
Zen noticed a strange rumbling sound coming from dead ahead. He unsheathed his sword and grabbed onto the steel blade. The noise sounded like some kind of earthquake and he could feel an unsettling shaking on the ground. Fear surfaced to Zen but he relaxed his muscles to gain some strength. He focused chakra to his hand, ready to reveal his clan's special ability. Two seconds later, he absorbed steel into his body. His entire appearance began to shift. His skin turned into luster gray and his body became covered in a shining armour. Even his hair had turned more white. Zen's body hardened and he even gained a speed boost. Alright... now I'm ready.. thought Zen as he confronted his unknown foe. He stopped in his tracks when he could see the earth's cracking and splitting was headed towards him. He ran to the left in an attempt to dodge the crumbling. He ran faster than he had ever before, trying to save his life. He spotted a bush just a few meters away and dived towards it. Zen could hear the force passing by him. Safety. For now, of course. Zen popped his head out of the bush as he could see a long slit across the earth. Zen ended his steel armour as he no longer needed it, might as well save some chakra. He resumed running in the direction of where the stranger went to, taking care to not step on the huge crack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team meeting   Team meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Team meeting
Page 1 of 1