Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 am

[ooc: Please post above 150 words.]

Kutosei stood before all the tombstones around him,as the air quickly hitted his face.Kutosei decided to have his squad meeting in the sand graveyard.He always thought it was the most peaceful and quite place in the Suna region. Kutosei at first was nervous,he knew that at first his squad won't be so happy that a chuunin is training them as their squad leader,so he didn't expected much respect from them,but he knew how to deal with those people like that. Kutosei was the leader here,and he was put as one for a reason,that was because he was strong,and he wasn't gonna let no genin pull his strings and upset his temper. He think and think about what he was going to do at first,no ideas came to mind but the one that he less cared not to mess up in this. Kutosei apart from all this nervous things that are coming into mnd,he couldn't care less. "Huumph,if they don't obey me, I'll gain their respect whether they like it or not." Kutosei said as he quickly jumped into the biggest tomb stone there. He sat just about the peak of it,the tomb stone was about 10fts tall,and man as it's statue. "This,tombstone,it seems rather different,than others,it seems that the one here it's the previous kazekage." Kutosei didn't cared,and stay sitting there,he couldn't care less abhout the previous Kazekage,he had not that much respect for him,Kutosei thought that he only had brought to Suna was war. He looked at the sky,blue and with barely white clouds on it. "Today seems, like a good day,no sandstorms or nothing. I feel like this meeting is gonna be good and entertaining." Kutosei said as he waited for his genins to come in time.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:31 am

Xylo walking on his way to his first meeting with his new and said to be proven sensei Kutosei Hyumei. Xylo couldn't help but to think what a new and fun uprising he was going to have as he grew as a ninja. Though he he believed he was already better than most gennin he was not going to act as if he was any better than anyone of the squad members. Traveling along by himself in the distance he see what looks as if it was a man sitting and waiting on top of a tombstone. Xylo still on a steady pace walked toward the figure. He didnt want to tire himself out because he believed it may have been his new sensei. As Xylo got closer to the shinobi he realized that the ninja had on a chunnin jacket. Hum, "A chunnin of all the possible sensei's i could have your telling me it's possibly a chunnin." Finally Xylo reached the mysterious man upon reaching him asked a question. "Why are you so small?" I'm only 16 and a gennin and I'm much bigger than you." Xylo was very big for his age which made him think he could bully everyone smaller than him. "Maybe I should crush you right now just to prove my talents." Xylo stared at the man angerly, then suddendly another fighure appeared from beyond the sands.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 am

[ooc: Right now theere's no posting order,because were just meeting each other.]

Kutosei looked back as the young genin talked to him."Why are you so small?" I'm only 16 and a gennin and I'm much bigger than you." Maybe I should crush you right now just to prove my talents." Kutosei contnually looked at the young genin. "Ha, there's a reason they put me as a genin." Kutosei whispered as he dissapeared and appeared with amazing speed in front of the genin. With one kunai on hand,Kutosei placed it on the genins neck."You shouldn't be judging people by their size,don't you think." Kutosei said as he pressured the Kunai knive on the genins neck. "Huh,did you just say you were 16? What took you so long to pass the Academy? If you were so great,you would of passed it before that age. As i heard the normal age for a genin is 12." Kutosei said as he backed up and put out his kunai knive. "Im just telling you, I won't stand for your stupidity. First rule in my book, call me sensei from now on." Kutosei said as he looked at his genin's eyes with his own yellowish eyes. He then started walking back and jumped to the tombstone he was in.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 am

"I'm sorry sensei I'm sorry. I didnt know you were my sensei" Xylo stared at his new sensei in aww. " Amazing! How did you move so fast?" Quickly Xylo snapped out of his trans. "Whatever Kutosei sensei, The only reason i'm so old is because i didn't care much about becoming a shinobi at first." It wasnt until I was 15 when I got the passion and dont ever put another kunai around my neck." Your a sensei not a killer, at least your not suppose to kill me I'm you student. Even though I may come of as arrogent I plan on being the best shinobi to ever walk within the village of Suna. I have a lot of pride and determination. Noone and i mean noone will stop me from becoming the best i can be." Xylo stared at his new sensei wondering what he was going to say back to him.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:27 am

"Haha, is that right. Well to become the best in this village,you have to prove it to those that believe we can help them. And yeah my apologies for that move i just did.It wasn't my intentions, I just don't like people who act the way you just did a few seconds ago." Kutosei said as he looked at his student's eyes. They proudly shinned when he spoke with such big words. "This might be interesting, I wonder who else will come this way."Kutosei thought to himself as he looked beyond the graveyard onto the village. The view was perfect,it seemed as the village had no damages,it seemed new on Kutosei's eyes. Kutosei then turned to the genin. "My name is Kutosei Hyumei,your name must be Xylo Urit,am i right." Kutosei said as he blankly looked at him."As soon as the others get here,we'll get things straight.And start our first mission."Kutosei said as he let his hand hang on top of his legs when seated on the tomb stone above.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 am

Senki, who had been paying visits to all of the former shinobi of the village individually, suddenly realized something. "I'm late! This isn't good!" She yelled out, though she meant to think it. She had a bad habit of saying what she thought and thinking the things she meant to say. It made for lousy conversation, and she usually just stayed quiet. Standing up from the grave of a medical ninja who had been killed in action, she bowed in prayer before turning to the sun. She said a silent prayer and apology for all of the graves she would skip today, but she had no time. She had finally gotten a team! She ran as fast as she could to the place where they were told to meet the leader. From what she had found out from the file supplied to her, her leader was a Chuunin. This was unusual, but they obviously had good reason for choosing him so she would treat him the same way she treated Jounin. Soon, she came upon two men who seemed to be talking about something. The one man she recognized as her leader, the other she didn't. Walking slowly, she called out to gain their attention without frightening them.
"Umm...H-hello? My name is Senki...Kazura Senki. I am a part of this squad." She said in a quiet, cautious, and respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Xylo looked upon the girl that just walked up toword him and his new sensei. His first thought was that he should pick on her but he not too. His second thought was that she was actuall a beautiful girl and maybe he had a chance with her. Third he thought that maybe she was another squad mate and he promised that he wouldn't pick on any of his teammates. "Heya!" Xylo said looking at the new girl with a huge smile upon his face. " My name is Xylo and I'm from the promising Urit Clan from the south boarders of Suna."Boasting as if he was really something to be known about. "So are you in squad three alone with me, the one and only Xylo?" Xylo started flexing his muscles to show off in front of the new girl. "So do you like, Am I a hunk of a man to ya?"
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Kutosei looked as the new genin approached. "Huumph,her chakra seems rather unusual." He thought to himself."Umm...H-hello? My name is Senki...Kazura Senki. I am a part of this squad.". Kutosei saw as she looked rather shy. "Hehe, don't worry,you're not late if that's why you seem nervous." Kutosei said as he looked at the girl."As you can see Im a chuunin,but that doesn't mean I can't lead a squad."Kutosei said as he flickered his nose and waited for a response.

"My name is Xylo and I'm from the promising Urit Clan from the south boarders of Suna.So are you in squad three alone with me, the one and only Xylo?" "So do you like, Am I a hunk of a man to ya?"

"Huh? please Xylo take a hold of yourself,were just meeting and this is a ninja meeting squad not a love nest." Kutosei said as he looked at the young big boy."Not to mention she won't care about you anyway,she seems like a well trained ninja,and I think she have no means of having a relation at her age." Kutosei said as he quickly made a quick smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

"Hey!!!, What are you trying to say? You said that as if I'm not a well trained and deserving of my talents. Why do you think so low of me sensei?" asked Xylo. "Every since I've been here all you have done was put a knife to me throat and talk down on me. Why why why? what did I do to deserve this?" Xylo seemed as if he was sad that he is not being accepted by his new sensei. " "I just wanted to properly greet myself with the nice young lady." Xylo then walked away and sat upon another tombstone. "I am always the standout noone ever likes me. I should just give up on my dreams on being the best shinobi to ever walk within Suna."Xylo seemed saddened as he was alone once again with noone on his side. " This is just like me, I guess that I was just meant to be alone."Jamming his hand into the tombstone out of anger and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 am

Kutosei turned as he saw Xylo getting frustrated."Xylo,sorry if you took it so seriously,but it was just a plain old joke,to lighten up a bit." Kutosei said as he continually spoke. "And,remeber this,you should never give up on your dreams,that often leads to things we wouldn't want to happen." Kutosei said as he walked close to the genin and rubbed his head.'Well,Im guessing our last team member didn't woke up. We have to wait for the other so the team completes. And after that I'll see what i can do for our first mission,guys." Kutosei said as he wondered what type of abilities these kids had.

"Well,let's ask some questions about yourselves. Tell me guys,what are your specialties and clan kekkei genkais if you have some. Im doing this to learn more about everyone. I myself will tell you about me,although I don't know much about my abilities as of in my kekkei genkai Kutosei said as he waited for the two genins response.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 am

"Well as you all know my name is Xylo Urit and i'm from the south boarders of Suna. My clan involves rock hard defenses and killer Kinjutsu?" Once again boasting as if he was the best shinobi already in Suna. My KKG is wicked awsome. It allows me to merge my body into substance's such as plants, rocks, and all types of other things. I can also move and replicate my body internal organ to avoid fatal injuries. The merging thing means I can transport from place to place at any given will." "The downside of me is that i have no family and no friends. the only person that ever looked out for me is me. I saw my father die right before my eyes. Thats when I was staying in Konoha. I had ran away from that village because of this." Xylo once again started to look sad thinking of his fath and wondering why he was killed."
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 am

Senki only stood by, watching as the two men shot comments back and forth. She had nodded toward her sensei when he admitted that he was a Chuunin. As a Chuunin he was expected to be able to lead squads, so she didn't have any doubts in that. "I am Kazura Senki. Umm...I don't know about specialties, but I like using swords. Also, my clan's kekkei genkei revolves around chakra control, so my ninjutsu skills are pretty advanced for my rank. Ummm...beyond that... I don't really have anything special, except for this." She said, as she raised her arm to the sky. Whistling quietly, she watched as the silhouette of a bird appeared in the horizon. Soon, a bird as big as falcon landed upon her arm. He was mainly gray, though his wings, tail, and head all had a mottle of color to them.
"This is kensou. He helps fight with me, and we have developed quite a few interesting combos both aerial and ground-based." She said, stroking his feathers in the same way a child would pet her puppy. The bird looked directly at the two, and suddenly a voice entered their heads. It was a male voice, deep and proud.
"Greetings. Xylo, Kutosei." The voice said, the bird nodding to each as their names were spoken.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Kutosei looked at both genins as they introduced themselves and their specialties.Even a bird appeared before him,suddenly Kutosei heard a voice coming in his mind."Greetings. Xylo, Kutosei."Kutosei stayed shock,as he heard the bird talk. "Huumph,a talking bird,might come out useful later onto our missions. Kutosei stood by and asked them one more time. The genins didn't quite cacth up to his question so he asked again. "What I meant when I was asking you about your specialties was for you to tell me your fighting types and tell me if you're a close range fighter or a distance fighter." Kutosei said as he continually answered his own question.

"Well, I'm Kutosei Hyumei. Master of Tai and Nin-jutsu. With my kekkei genkai I can determine anyones movement by seeing blood movements in your body.Both my parents were elders of this village and have a great resposibillities in this village. I myself,have a goal,and that is to become the Kazekage of this village,and protect the peeple in it.Myself i am a close range fighter, or a distanmce fighter. I belive I can deal with both. Every movement I got consist onlong range and close range attacks.Although i do prefer defense over attack." Kutosei stood in front of the genins and waited for their response to what he had asked. He also wondered where the other genin was,his patience was running low and was getting frustrated by the act of the other genin.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 am

Senki, realizing that she had missed the point to the question, looked a tad disappointed in herself. She began to think to herself about her past battles and what-not to try and figure out her fighting type. How do I fight? She asked herself, bringing back the memory of one particularly intense battle. Then, she spoke up.
"Well, I like using blades. So that is close to mid-ranged, but I prefer to stay far away and strategize. I also prefer fighting in the skies, so I guess I would be a mid-ranged fighter. She said, flexing her wings slightly because she felt them getting a bit stiff. She then pushed down hard with her wings, sending herself spiraling into the air. She landed, gracefully, on the top of an obelisk that marked the grave of an elder. She said a silent prayer, thanking the spirit for allowing her to use their resting place as a seat.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:43 am

Xylo, looking at Karzura as if she was a piece of meat he soon came to realize that he didn't anwser his sensei's question correctly. Snapping out of his trans Xylo then replied to them both. "Aww well I knew what you were talking about the whol time Kutosei sensei. I was just trying to see if youu were on the same page as me.' Xylo nodded his head not even believing himself. He then though about his previous bouts aginst his fellow classmate at the ninja academy. Finally coming to an conclusion Xylo replied, "This is odd, it's odd but it's good. Thinking back I noticed that I like to get up close and personal. Prabably because of my KKG." I'm not afraid of getting stabbed or having any of my vital organs damaged at all because I can move and replicate them at will. Making it very hard to kill one such as me." "On top of that most of my jutsu are defensive. I just like to keep my opponent on their toes until they start to run out of chakra." 'Wow, us three could make a perfect team. Lets just hope our other teammate don't slow us down any, I dont want to have to pick up his slack."
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:09 am

Posting Order;
Me,
Kazura Senki
And Xylo and so on.

Kutosei look both at the eyes as both of them answered his question with proudness. Kutosei knew that this team will be a succesfull one at any occasion. Counting their abilities,this team is basically hard to stop. Kutosei thought about their abilities and his own,and put them togetherand then spoke to his genins.

"Huuh,my ability to sense any movement of the opponent or smell the scent,a close and a distance fighter that can produce aerial attacks from any distance. And our defense would be Xylo,which specialize on defensive moves. Guyy, I think we have a well balance team. And Xylo no one in the village is a good for nothing, all of us if we work together we can work better than anyone in this village. But it's only if we work together."

Kutosei said as he placed his hands on his neck. He rubbed his neck carefully,his training has been giving cramps,on his muscles. "You know till the other one of the squad arrives,how about we go along and do a little spar between us." First one to get me down on my kness win,although I won't hold on,and neither will you. Is your desicion if you want to go all out on me. Is better if you do. That way you can show me what you got." Kutosei said as he lowered his hands and and placed them in the equipment bag.

Kutosei then stood by the two genins waiting for them to make a move."Also the only catch,you cannot rely on your Kekkei Genkai in the first round. In this first round,you have to use everything you want except kekkei genkai. Then on the second round we will battle each other with your kekkei genkai. Im the only one who can use mines."

Last edited by Kutosei Hyumei on Fri May 01, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:37 am

Senki nodded, her face remaining emotionless. Inside, she felt a torrent of emotions. She was worried about not meeting his standards, happy that he had included her in his strategy, interested in both of their kekkei genkei's, and hesitant to go full force. She decided to wait for the muscle-head to make the first move, crossing her legs upon the obelisk and tucking her wings in tight. There, she began began to build up chakra in her right palm, molding it with as much difficulty as other would have writing their name. A small gale began to form around the area where the chakra was being molded, pushing her hair slightly and ruffling her tunic. However, nothing else would give off that she was doing anything. She didn't move a muscle, she didn't even blink. She just sat there, molding her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Xylo stood there quietly and look tothe left and the to the right. He though to himself either his sensei was really strong or really stupid. Why would he even want to take on a challenge like that.I know that i'm pretty good and my partner doesn't seem bad at all. Finally opening his mouth. "Sensei you got. Me and Kazura vs you." I may warn you though, this may not be as easy as hit seems. He looked over to Kazura as she was sitting as if she was doing nothing. "Kazura me may be able to predict our movements but if we move at the exact same time and attack fom defferent angles, he shouldn't be able to stop us. If he does then he won't do it for long." Xylo the turned and looked at his sensei as if he had hatred in his eyes. "Well I guess as the old saying says, It ain't over til the fat lady sings."
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Kutosei looked at both shinobis. Senki seemed to wait till Xylo attacks first so then she could attack.Kutosei looked at Xylo, he knew that he was the first one to attack him first,but he showed no sign of fighting stance to the genins."Sensei you got. Me and Kazura vs you."Xylo said to Kutosei. Kutosei frowned and lowered his head and placed his hand on his fore head in a sign of hopeles." Xylo,it dont matter,it all depends on how you work with your team and the things you use around you to get to the opponent."Kutosei said as he stood in front of them.

[ooc:sorry for short post]
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:09 am

Senki finished her flow of chakra, and began to smirk at the two shinobi below her. Xylo wasn't quite understanding the point of the test, and her sensei was explaining too much. They would be an interesting bunch to work with. She looked out over the field, in the hopes that her last teammate would be coming soon. Seeing no one, she turned her attention to her sensei. She activated the rat handseal quickly, and then placed her hands behind her upon the obelisk, as if she were leaning back to relax. She looked down at Xylo and explained the seal. "It allows me to focus my chakra, and old clan secret." She lied, hoping the sensei would hear it and not think to be careful for an actual jutsu. She had become excellent at lying as a missing ninja, and she figured that neither of them would think to not trust a teammate. In reality, her chakra began to move slowly and silently through the obelisk, and then through the sand. As it traveled it also began to split into six streams, harden, and mold itself.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Kusari no Chakra -Chakra Chain-
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Using the efficiency of the Kazura bloodline, the user will begin by making the rat hand seal. Then, they will place their palm on the ground. From there they will force their chakra into the ground. Now, they may form their chakra into a solid chain that will fire out of the ground and attempt to bind an enemy within 5m of the user. The chain takes little chakra to make, but it is only as strong as the amount of chakra the user can put in it while still keeping it stable.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:09 am

Xylo saw that his teammate had began to smirk as if she had something planned up her sleeve. He couldn't help but to himself the she had brains and beauty. Therefore he decided to jump back and watch a bit of the bout, just to see how his sensei would react in a fight with only just one of them.
Quickly he jumped back about 30m and yelled to his sensei Kutosei. "Well I see you may have problems with just Kazura whats the point of wasting my chakra if you can't beat her by yourself." The whole time he was evaluation them both waiting and prepairing for his own plan to exploit. "Get him Kazura I know that you can do it." Xylo thn leaned upon a tree as if this wasn't going to be a propblem.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:33 am

Kutosei watched as his genin Senki leaned on the rock.Her blood seemed to be flowing rather unusual,that only meant she was using chakra or a jutsu. Kutosei didn't seemed to see anything coming so the only basic option was to come underground. But he had nothing to stop an underground attack so he decided to disctract the genin by throwing some hadsigns together and attack her to see what she would do. He then shouted "Stalactite Lauch!!!." as a large spike rised up from the ground. Kutosei then gave a small ordered direction for the rock to follow at. Kutosei raised his arm and pointed at Senki. Although he didn't actually threw it to kill her or to hurt her. He slightly sent it right next to her to make her move out of the way.

"Well I see you may have problems with just Kazura whats the point of wasting my chakra if you can't beat her by yourself."Get him Kazura I know that you can do it." Xylo said as he leaned up on a tree.

"Don't be so sure. Don't ever let your guard down at any time." Kutosei said as he rose up another smaller spike but sharp enough to kill someone. Kutosei made the slight movement and the sharp spike flew at max speed at Xylo. Although the spike could of easily killed him,Kutosei only let the spike go right to the tree,making a hole in the middle of the tree. The spike remained stuck,a few inches away from Xylo as Kutosei then replied. "What? Are you so scared that you're letting a girl handle all the work. You couldn't be possibly be serious. If you're trying to impress her,you might as well do something." Kutosei said as he stood right in the same place he was. Just waiting to see Senki's movements.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:25 am

Senki only smirked as the spear of earth flew toward her. She moved her head and upper body slightly to the left, allowing the spike to pass her by without harming her at all. The jutsu was now complete. As he distracted himself with Xylo's taunt, Senki forced the chakra chains to fire up from underneath him. Each of the chains appeared around him, and aimed for a limb. The last two aimed for his waist and neck. However, it did not stop there. Senki raised her left hand, thumb and middle finger touching, toward her new sensei. With a loud snap, she sent a torrent of flames in his direction. The torrent formed into a massive arrow, about the size of a spear, and spiraled through the air. It singed the air, making it even hotter than it already was, as it traveled. The motion and wind only served to increase the power and size of the arrow as it neared her sensei.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Katon • Souken - Fire Style • Creation
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Souken - Fire Style • Creation is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This technique is what earned Arca her nicknames. First, she coats her fingers in fire chakra. Then, by snapping, she creates a spark. The spark will then burst into a larger flame which can be further controlled by Arca. Using her kekkei genkei, which allows her chakra manipulation abilities, she can expand and shape the flames she creates with this technique since they are simply heated chakra. This allows her to create weapons, creatures, and massive flames from one simple technique. More advanced creations require extra control, and would be ranked up to A.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:09 am

Xlyo didn't even flinch as the spear cam in his direction. The spike went into the tree like a knife through a steak. "Well sensei, I know that you didn't think that pebble would actually scare me." "As if it would even hurt soeone of my caliber."

" No I'm not trying to impres her that time is over. This is battle and I have no time to imoress noone but myself." Xylo noticed the chains as they came from the ground reaching for his sensei limbs. He then had a sudden change of plans. He formed a few handsign and deciding to used Trapping Earthquake Jutsu to stall his sensei from moving so that Kazura just would be a success. He then used a no handsign jutsu Earth Needles. He shot one to the left of Kutosei, one to the right, one just above him, and two straight at him so he could make any moves.

Then saying to his sensei. "You see we already work well together. Do we pass?" Laughing out loud as if the fight was already over.

Name: Trapping Earthquake Jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: By doing this jutsu Kanochi creates a small earthquake (no bigger than a 2.0 on the ricter scale). This doesnt destroy every or even effect the enemy off any kind. It only stalls the enemy and breaks the ground below them trapping them only long enough to complete one Ninjutsu attack.

Name: Earth Needles
Element: Earth
Description: The user makes needles come from there finger tips, and they are much like kunai, and come at twice the rate of one. They can be shaped into bigger needles, allowing only a few or one to come from the hand. five can be shot at a time.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:34 am

Kutosei looked at both of the genins,a crack could be seen in the ground and wind seemed to flow around Kutosei.Although they couldn't be seen. "This could only mean one thing,chakra manipulation. She's smart and already discovered that my intnesions, were for them to use their Kekkei Genkai without me seeing them use it. But this end here."Kutosei thought as he moved through the air avoiding the chakra chains, Kutosei noticed the chains movements by the Kazuran clan member by their blood movements. Suddenly the ground began to move,just enough to make Kutosei loose balance on where he's standing.Kutosei then performed a few hand signs and formed about two jutsus one after the other. The ground raised just above ankle level and became earth skates. Kutosei quickly in a sudden movement,he moved with amazing speed. The skates and his speed made it difficult for an opponent to get a clean hit of them. With the skates,Kutosei easily was able to run on the shaky area. After everything settled down he stayed with the skates put on. And made a suggestion."Hhe,no chakra chains or earth jutsus that are below my level,will get me easily.Like I sai.........." Kutoseistayed in the middle of a sentence as a needle struck the floor in front of him. Kutosei stood still though,impressed by the acts of both genins,"They combined all their attacks to distract me since the beggining. Xylo at first was a distraction to buy Senki sometimes to get her chakra chains together and then Xylo was also gonna attack me"As he thinked to himself other 4 earth needles came towards him. Although he ran again and and lost two of them. The other 2 spikes was coming staright towards him. Then he performed another jutsu to stop them.He then released the earth wall and started running towards both genins. With the skates on him,the earth seemed to move in a wavy motion that sometimes confused the opponent. "You're almost there,your team work and timing is done,but can you prove me that you're strong enough to kill someone." Kutosei said as he ran to them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next