Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:19 am

Senki didn't hesitate this time. She pushed off of the obelisk where she had sat, extending her wings to full length so she could start out soaring well above the two ninja. They both seemed to prefer the earth element, which was interesting to her. Kensou, who had flown away for a short while, reappeared on the field. He landed in the tree where Xylo stood, cocking his head to one side.
The mistress can take on the chuunin alone with a blade, but she does not want to kill him...So why don't you fight him head-on like a good minion while we support from afar? A voice said in Xylo's head alone. It was the voice of Kensou. "Do not speak to me verbally, and do not assume that I can read your thoughts. I can't. It goes without saying that we don't want you talking about our plans out loud, so keep your trap shut." He said in the same, commanding tone. Then, suddenly, seven Kensou's sat perched in the tree. Six of them took to the air, aiming directly for the chuunin. From their wings, ten feathers shot forth. Two wings and six birds made that one hundred and twenty feathers flying directly for the chunnin. There were so many they formed almost a cloud. They cut through the air like a kunai, defying the nature of a feather's normal flight methods.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Mure Bunshin -Flock Doppelganger-
Element: None
Description This technique is a specialized bunshin jutsu utilized by the bird Kensou. This allows him to create up to five clones of himself, that will fly together in a tight group. If destroyed, the clones will explode into feathers. These feathers are hardened through chakra, and act in the same way a kunai would. This makes the clones similar to the "Exploding Puppy" technique. Except that they can move.

Name: Hane Repuu -Feather Gale-
Element:Wind
Description: This technique begins with Kensou forcing chakra into his wings. This chakra will harden, and loosen the outer-most layer of feathers. The next time he beats his wings, the feathers will launch forward. From there, they can either be used as an attack, or in combination with another technique to become a brand new technique.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:55 am

Xylo was still standing there as his new sensei found a way to get out of his squad's combined jutsu. Thinking to himself that's impossible how could he have done such a thing. Kazura would then jump off the obelisk in which she sitting on and flew above the battle field. Xylo still leaning leaning watching his sensei make a fool of himself riding skate like some girl. "Hey Kutosei sensei, you say I need a girl to fight for me. Well' I see now that you are a girl. Look at those pretty skates."

Then Kazura bird that she had called upon suddenly landed into the in which Xylo was leaning on. It had started to talk to Xylo but not out loud. It was if it could communicate telepathically. Saying to him, The mistress can take on the chuunin alone with a blade, but she does not want to kill him...So why don't you fight him head-on like a good minion while we support from afar? "Do not speak to me verbally, and do not assume that I can read your thoughts. I can't. It goes without saying that we don't want you talking about our plans out loud, so keep your trap shut."

Xylo seemed as if he was ignoring the bird as he just continued to lean upon the tree. Though he didn't ignore it he made it seem as if he did. Suddenly he had a thought. Man luckly that bird can't read minds because if he could Kazura would really be turned on by now. I mean I've though of some pretty hot things and if she knew she would very likely be al over me by now.

Thinking to himself, so that bird wants me to go toe to toe with my sensei. It sounds crazy but I'm just crazy enough to do it. Xylo would then weild his sword and prepaired for an attack. Kutosei st the time was talking about how we got our teamwork down packed and we now just need to learn how to kill someone. Again that sound like it was crazy but Xylo was all up for killing anyone, even his sensei.

Xylo knew that his sensei would sense his movements and it would probably be hard to land an attack with out stratagy. Suddenly an idea came about and Xylo was now on his attack. Sensei I don't even need my KKG to defeat you. Why don't you come on over here and get some of me. Xylo the whole time had already activated his KKG as he was leaning on the tree. It showed no kind of change as Xylo would still look as if he was in his normal state.

"Yeah, Why don't you come and get some of me. I bet I'll take you out n no time at all. Xylo boasted to is his sensei as if Kutosei was no match for him. "Don't worry about it I'll come to you." Xylo then ran toward Kutosei with a furious rage with his sword in hand and leaped swinging his sword at him. "Take that sensei." Xylo then turned and faced Kutosei giving him a furious stare down.

Name:Reverse Blade Technique
Type:Weapon
Element:Kinjutsu
Description:
This jutsu is simple, yet effective for a beginner. The user leaps at his/her opponent with the sword pointed at the enemy. With the intention of slashing the target. The sword fly past your foe. You immediately flip the sword around so it slashes your foe in the back, attempting you hit your opponent twice.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm

hitogoroshi walked through the akwardly bright area of trees. the bird were screaming, the squrrels were fighting over food and they surpassed him as a rolling rock. he didn't mind, he didnt care for animals either.
Everyone knew that in the training grounds there was a 'hallway' of trees to go through until you met the seperate training grounds which were seperated by more trees.
He looked around the training areas and couldnt find his team. so he went back to his house so he could kill some daylight.
after a few minutes staring at the tombstones he spotted his team no far off. so he hopped off of the roof and walked over to them. he bowed. " I apologize for my tardiness sensei." he said quietly. his grey hair hiding his stony face.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:31 pm

[Ooc: Now that's the spirit Xylo. Now that's how i really want ya to post. That long. Just kidding do whatever ya want but above 150 or 200 words.Also new order.
Kutosei (Me)
Hitogoroshi(Needs to catch up)
Senki Kazura
Xylo

Kutosei looked as his last team mate gein had arrived,although not yet forgetting Xylo. He replied "No not at all, im sure you got your reason's but next time, I won't tolerate tardiness." Kutosei said as he took one of his swords at Xylo.Kutosei stood before Xylo about 10 meters away and answered."If those skates were so girly how come you didn't hit me.."

Kutosei said as he used his sand sword and twisted abit." I don't know much about swords but I know enough." He said as he spinned it 360 around him. As sand suddenly lifted up from the sandy tombs. Kutosei once again made a slash kind of movement with his sword,and released all the sand on top of Xylo,still watching Senki up above about 15 feets up in the air,he swinged his sword and pushed another big amount of sand,hoping distract Senki from whatever she's doing.Kutosei noticed Senki's bird up close to Xylo and he had already discovered what he does,so he knew they had must been planning something out.

"You know what,let's get everything together,the only way to know someone is by action,Hitogoroshi,go ahead and go against Senki,you'll know what she does once you practice with her. And please people don't hurt your team mates." Kutosei said as he made a slight chuckle and pointed to Hitogoroshi.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:21 am

[[So does that mean you want Hito and I to make a separate topic, to make things more organized?]]
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:32 am

[ooc:no what i meant is for me and hito to team up against ya]
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:08 am

[[Alright, so it's Hito's turn]]
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:23 am

hito nodded and pulled out a staff and tightend the straps on the large coffin on his back. but first, he bowed to senki and held out his gloved hand. " let the best shinobi win." he mumbled to her.
he didnt mind fighting against this kunoichi. whatever he was ordrd to do, he did...but he felt a little reculance since she had the same headband as her. which made quite a difference. 'i wont use the blade.' he orderd himself.

(btw, sorry about the short post and my slow posting. its testing in my state)
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:49 am

Senki nodded to him, finding it difficult to bow in mid air. She looked to Kensou and his clones, then motioned with her two fingers toward Hito. Each of them changed course, flying directly for him. Kensou and his clones launched the same attack toward him. However, this time Senki decided to add a little of her own to the party. She snapped her fingers, creating a torrent of flames that lashed out toward the volley of feathers. As they passed through it they, in turn, ignited. Now burning, the flaming feathers arched through the air, leaving a trail of ash and smoke behind them. This wasn't all however, for Senki then began to weave hand seals slowly. She focused her chakra into her palms, beginning to form the jutsu she planned. Focus....Focus...You can do it Senki! Kensou shouted encouragingly in her mind.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Katon • Souken - Fire Style • Creation
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Souken - Fire Style • Creation is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This technique is what earned Arca her nicknames. First, she coats her fingers in fire chakra. Then, by snapping, she creates a spark. The spark will then burst into a larger flame which can be further controlled by Arca. Using her kekkei genkei, which allows her chakra manipulation abilities, she can expand and shape the flames she creates with this technique since they are simply heated chakra. This allows her to create weapons, creatures, and massive flames from one simple technique. More advanced creations require extra control, and would be ranked up to A.

Kensou's Jutsu Used~
Name: Hane Repuu -Feather Gale-
Element:Wind
Description: This technique begins with Kensou forcing chakra into his wings. This chakra will harden, and loosen the outer-most layer of feathers. The next time he beats his wings, the feathers will launch forward. From there, they can either be used as an attack, or in combination with another technique to become a brand new technique.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:16 pm

(ok guys honestly im lost)
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:48 pm

( i get ready to fight, but first se honorifics. she then returns the favor and used her falling feathers as mini meteors to burn me in a hellish fire. quite the irony in fact. angel feathers+hellish fire= earth?)
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:13 pm

This thread is NOT acceptable, remember the 150 word minimum, don't only write an OOC (if you are confused and need help from the others use a pm or talk with them in the chatbox), if you don't pull yourselves together in this thread I'll void it.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:15 pm

never nind this post i cant erase it

Last edited by Xylo on Wed May 13, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

( sorry for taking so long 4 deaths in 2 weeks)

Xylo was just in the middle of attacking his sensei when all of a sudden another chakra presents had arrived. This was a creepy thin character and he seemed to be as of Xylo's age. He walked up to the sensei and his stunents as if he was on a mission or something. Then blurting out the most oblivious thig Xyl has heard all day. " I apologize for my tardiness sensei." He then looked at everyone as if everything was alright for him being late.

Xylo then looked at his new teammate and then looked at his sensei. "As if, What makes you think that those skates aren't girly? Look at you rolling aaround like some kind of car hop. It looks pretty girly to me." Then as he ran toward his sensei and attempted to attack but he failed. He sensei would somehow cause a pile of sand to form above his head doing a 360 spin.

While beneth the sand that was piled above his head Xylo would use a jutsu before his sensei would remove the pile. Using his Underground Projection he would go beneth the ground and come up behind his sensei quiet as a mouse. While his guard was still down and Kutosei was trying to distract Kazura. Xylo was standing behind his sensei he would then kick at him with his full power attempting to hurt him. "Take that." Xylo screamed at the top of his lungs after he kicked at his sensei.

Not taking his guard down, Xylo would then look toward his new teammate in disgrace as he saw him prepairing to attack Kazura. Xylo would then yell to the new member. "Hito! You would actually do that? I mean really, you would turn or back on your teammate. I know Kutosei is our sensei but right now he's the enemy and we are a team. No matter what the situation is we stick together." So stop attacking your squad member and turn around and get the enemy you little freak."

Then mumbling quietly Xylo said to Hito. Why did you want to be a shinobi when you don't have the mide of one." "My father died because he turned on his clan." " He turned on everyone except me." "He couldn't find it in himself to kill me." So the elders of Konoha murdered him right before my eyes. Thats why i'm here, I ran from Konoha to dwell in Suna and hide from my fears."

Then he looked toward Kazura as she already attacking Hito. "Stop!" Xylo ran over toward trying to save him from the blow. He pushed Hito out of the way form the attack and stood stand there as Kazura would come flying toward him. Ready to take the blow for his own squad member.

Name: Underground Projection
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him.

Name:Full Power Kick
Type: Attack
Description:Full Power Kick is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Xylo. Xylo will go all out against his opponent by first launching them into the air. He will then kick them and follow up with another powerfull kick, which will send them crashing back into the earth below.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:13 pm

hito blinked a bit and looked over to the boy he assumed was overemotional and tough. he rememberd a quote his owner used to say to him when he got confused on who to obey. ' vale your friends more than your life.' was sensei his friend? he didnt seem to be since he was hurting his teamates. was his teamates his freinds?
hito assumed since they were his 'mates' they were his friends too. he paused for a second and closed his eyes. getting his bearings on every negatively charged spirit in the area and turned straight around and ran in a blurred speed so fast xylo though hito had teleported.
when hito paused over senseis form, he was holding a huge scyhe the size of his own body with blood still encrusted over it. he still had that dazed look on his face and his expression didnt change at all. then, hito expelled his jutsu.
not expeciting his jutsu to work, he pulls out a bottle of blue liquid and rubbs it on his hands. flipping backward at the same time while still carrying around a half-opend coffin. xylo could see potions, sutures, weapons, scrolls, several voodoo objects and suctions in his coffin. most of them coverd in human blood.

e: lighting blade
element:lighting
type: weaponry
description: his scythe is charged with electricity he attacks by slashing at the foe, or shocking the oponent within a few meters.

name: obiturary renewal
element:n/a
type:tai
description: after pouring liquid nitrogen on his hands, he starts to attack using tai. since a cadaver soaked in liquid nitrogen thrown at a high velocity, it will simply bounce back. thus, when hito hits, his hands bounce back faster than they came. giving him only to push.
Back to top Go down
Kazura Senki~♥
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kazura Senki~♥

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:23 pm

[[Sorry Kuto-san, but they broke the order so I will have to post and skip you.]]

Senki sighed as she floated to the ground. Shaking her head, she wove through hand seals at a fast pace. Placing her palm on the ground, she began to push her chakra forward and through the sand. They appeared beneath her two teammates and attempted to snare them. Suddenly, Kensou's voice entered Xylo's head. Idiot! This is an assignment from your sensei. He is your opponent, and the mistress and I are Hitogoroshi's. Try listening for once, I hear it helps. He isn't turning us against each other he is evening out the playing field and allowing us to get acquainted with each other the only way shinobi can. Through battle. He said in an angry tone. Then, Senki spoke aloud. "Since you two obviously can't listen, it seems I will join sensei's side instead. Hito, you are still my opponent so attack me." She said softly, though her whispering voice was able to pierce the quiet field with ease. Her eyes glowed with an eerie light, a result of some emotion mixed with the sun's dim rays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]   Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 3 Meeting[P,Team Three Only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2