Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]

Go down 
+4
Old Snake
Adam
Absolute Greed.
Initake
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Initake

Initake

Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:57 am

bump I have made all of the modifications everyone so far had asked me to. If they need anymore, than ask me and i will do so again, just make sure that when i am done with these that they will be looked at. I hate having to wait for an app checking when there are barely any others done. Also, I have made everything longer, if i am approved say so.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:21 am

I was asked to post here, by the creator.
I think maybe that this character is over powered for a genin knowing only basic techniques.
Maybe instead, you can take away some of these jutsu, and try and learn them through rping?
But i think that its a great character, and could be even greater if it had longer arcs, and less jutsu... or less powerful jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 am

i could make the arcs longer... and i might, but before i get approved, and get it moved, i want to shorten my list of jutsus, and as Leah stated, learn them and more through rping.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 am

Leah, I don't care if you get permission from the creator to post here, its staff only, its a rule. Quit breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:35 am

Ok thats great that you have increased the size of your KKG but you still havent told me anything about it. I dont care about your father in suna thats for history! You have to describe it as if im an idiot and i dont know what necromancy is. You have to describe in detail what it is, how you do it, and positives and negatives.

If i have to tell you this again i will disallow you to have the KKG as you are obviously not worthy.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Controlling the dead means a few tings for a necromancer. One, that when they are controlling the dea,d that they are part dead themselvs as well, and cannot be effected by elements the way the living are. When they are not controlling the dead, they are always finding ways to look inside the living, and see how they are, what makes them tick, so that they may know how to hurt them inside and out, with their superior abilities. And thridly, most of them, are not very talkative, they keep to themselves, because most of them are afraid theat if they sy the slightest thing, they may release their dark energies and displease their God, and be punishhed for it. Not Initake, he kow how to change the tempo and topic of conversation, which was one of the many things that his father had taught him.

Dead bodies don't burn? Can't be imprisoned by water or crushed by earth? Will wind not cut them or send them away? will lightning not destroy them?

Get rid of that part, it doesn't make sense to be in there.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 pm

and thats it? besides the jutsu reduction? ok.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]   Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Initake Yari Done [need admin opinion]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2