Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jutsus [Ready]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

New Jutsus [Ready] Empty
PostSubject: New Jutsus [Ready]   New Jutsus [Ready] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 am

Name: Futon: Tobu - Wind Style: Jump
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This jutsu is an odd outgrowth of the tree climbing technique. By releasing a burst of wind chakra from the feet as they jump, a shinobi can spring high into the air with little effort. While some attempt to use this jutsu in midair to "double jump," it is fairly ineffective when not launching off of a solid surface.

Name: Doton: IwaTate no jutsu - Earth Style: Rock Shield Technique
Element: Earth
Description: A fairly basic application of the earth style. If the terrain underneath is malleable enough, this technique causes a 90°-360° shield to rise up near/around the user. While the wall is not as thick or powerful as a higher-ranked jutsu, it requires only two handsigns and rises to a height of two meters in less than two seconds.

Name: Doton No Jutsu (Art of Earth)
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu allows the basic utilization of Earth Chakra. With it, users can creates weapons of earth, shields, small walls, projectiles, etc. Nothing created by this technique can surpass C rank in power.

Name: Fuuton No jutsu (Art of Wind)
Element: wind
Description: This jutsu allows the basic utilization of the Wind element. With it, users can create small gusts of wind, small vaccuums, cutting effects, etc. Nothing created by this technique can surpass C rank in power.

Name: Item Sealing/Unsealing Method
Type: Fuuinjutsu(Basic skill, doesn't need fuuinjutsu as a specialty)
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu gives the user the ability to seal and unseal items into and out of scrolls or other sealing papers.

Training: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f28/training-topic-1-t1999.htm#22215

Last edited by Cassus on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

New Jutsus [Ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsus [Ready]   New Jutsus [Ready] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 am

lol.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

New Jutsus [Ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsus [Ready]   New Jutsus [Ready] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:56 am

Alright, training's finished. When these get edited into my character, would you please also remove all of the spoiler tags in my jutsu section? They keep me from copying text out of that area.

The link is above and here: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f28/training-topic-1-t1999.htm#22215
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

New Jutsus [Ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsus [Ready]   New Jutsus [Ready] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:59 am

Alrighty. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Jutsus [Ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsus [Ready]   New Jutsus [Ready] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Jutsus [Ready]
Page 1 of 1