Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Village?

Go down 
+21
Robin
herocou
Gorilla_Kong
Brock
Shiko
Python
Ryan
Todd
Rai Hyuuga
Cassus
The Boogeyman
Absolute Greed.
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
L
Elder Sage
Yondaime
Chouga Akimichi
Ulkira
Kibaka
Adam
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Villages
Rock Village
Next Village? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Next Village? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 10 ]
Mist Village
Next Village? - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Next Village? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 21 ]
Cloud Village
Next Village? - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Next Village? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

Next Village? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 am

its kewl
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:18 am

Kiri already won? WTF?
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

indeed.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:07 am

They haven't officially won yet, but it looks like they got it in the bag.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 am

Hells yesh! 7 guys with big swords, here i come!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:17 am

The chosen village will be the enemy of the Konoha-Suna Alliance, right?
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:25 am

Possibly. I mean, who knows. The Mizukage/Tsuchikage/Raikage could be awesome and Suna would want to ally with them. So nobody knows Kabochimaru.

I for one want to be Mizukage. Razz But I'm not too sure if his lord will allow me. ;/
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:22 am

I want my character to go back to his homeland and live as a Shinobi there, but i doubt itll happen either...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 pm

The third village WILL be a rival for the Konoha and Suna alliance, because we need to spice things up abit besides the Akatsuki.

Osaru you don't listen. Just because Kiri is accepted, if it is, doesnt mean the seven swordsmen will also become a rank.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 pm

So? It doesnt mean i cant get my hopes up! XD
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

yes, but if anyone here actually wants to be different from ingoo in ways more than it already has, you wouldn't make Kiri the next village, make it something else cuz they have Kiri, yes we are the sister site to them, but i still say this site should be much different than the other Naruto ones out there, who usually do that.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 pm

I vote for WAR! ASAP!
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm

well i like to be unique to, but i also like having villages. are you saying that if they have a village we don't we should nevr have that village at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 am

plz stop about INGOO!! i saw members on ingoo speak like Us is build off ingoo! That's >Bullshit! the hardcore Us members never rpg'd on ingoo.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 am

Yeh I agree with Confessor a 100%. FUCK INGOO IN THE ASS. >.> Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:05 pm

I half agree with Confessor. Because I'm a hardcore rper, but I began on ingoo too D:
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 pm

I have a account there but I never role play on Ingoo.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:25 am

Adam wrote:
Because I'm a hardcore rper, but I began on ingoo too D:
Same here. When i first got into RPing, it was on Ingoo. And its there that I found US.

And were always gonna be different from Ingoo. For one, were an awesome site to RP on. And US isnt corrupt, like Ingoo. Thats why i left in the first place was cuz the whole sites so fucking corrupt, it was no fun to RP there...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Okay this isn't dis ingoo discussion, its Next Village Razz
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Iwagakure ought to be interesting. Also, I haven't seen many other roleplaying forums with that village open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm

GRASS NEXT
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

.:Osaru:. wrote:
Adam wrote:
Because I'm a hardcore rper, but I began on ingoo too D:
Same here. When i first got into RPing, it was on Ingoo. And its there that I found US.

And were always gonna be different from Ingoo. For one, were an awesome site to RP on. And US isnt corrupt, like Ingoo. Thats why i left in the first place was cuz the whole sites so fucking corrupt, it was no fun to RP there...

I sorta started on ingoo, a few years ago, but I got bored, 'cause it was dying/inactive and no one looked at my app and went to shinobi hunters, where I started properly rping ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Adam wrote:
Okay this isn't dis ingoo discussion, its Next Village Razz

jeez, nobody cares of ingoo, for once I agree with Confessor about this issue. U.S is U.S, ingoo is ingoo.

Back to the topic at hand, I can't believe all you dumbasses voted for Kiri! Kumo was the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 pm

i voted rock, because that will allow for some awsome earth jutsus
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Cyrus I have a feeling that me and u might clash somehow...don't when but.soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Village?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next