Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Village?

Go down 
+21
Robin
herocou
Gorilla_Kong
Brock
Shiko
Python
Ryan
Todd
Rai Hyuuga
Cassus
The Boogeyman
Absolute Greed.
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
L
Elder Sage
Yondaime
Chouga Akimichi
Ulkira
Kibaka
Adam
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Villages
Rock Village
Next Village? - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Next Village? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 10 ]
Mist Village
Next Village? - Page 4 Vote_lcap47%Next Village? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 21 ]
Cloud Village
Next Village? - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%Next Village? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Next Village? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Shiko wrote:
Cyrus I have a feeling that me and u might clash somehow...don't when but.soon.
No offense Shiko, but hed kill you! I was actually kinda scared of fighting him in the Exams. I thought that was the end for me. IF he didnt forfeit, i probably wouldve lost... horribly. I still want to figt him at some point, offrpg with our genins, just to see howd it go, but he'll most liekly beat me.

And if your talking about a RL fight, hed eat you. No joke. SO just as a heads, dont fight him(unless you want your cahracter to die XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

One: His character is already dead.

Two: Burned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 am

So far, Kiri is the one with the highest votes... is simply better than the other two, and we have more information about Kiri than we do about the other two villages.

So lets all be good boys and girls and open Kiri as it is awesome, and awesome is good.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 am

well i ay that Iwa still shuld be the net village to be opened. I sate my opinion and others shall as well. it is the members decision, so i guess eeryone is leaning towards Kiri. I respec that, so since either of the other to villages aren't even close, for now i guess Kiri wins. >.< :O
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 am

Adam wrote:
One: His character is already dead.

Two: Burned.
XD

Aw snap! :O

PS: That was my first time using that emote above XD
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 am

I thought were supposed to be discussion the next Village.Not quoteing Adam's lame jokes. Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 am

*would dominate everyone and lead the mist village to greatness* I will killz you all mwhahahahahahahhahahahhh....
out of breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

Ooooohhh, Is FA going to be the Mizukage?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am

Idk.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Argh, Fallen, you stretched the screen.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Lols i hate that..

shot jess!

XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

I edited her post to fix that <3
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 am

I did it on purpose, but no. i was just alluding to the fact that under me Kiri WOULD dominate Konoha Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

I agree with FA....I should be the new Mizukage huh right?!?!

Post if u think I should xD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am

SHIKO. STOP IT. NOBODY WANTS YOU AS MIZUKAGE >.>...

sorry mate
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 am

Sorry Shiko, but personally, I want FA to be Mizukage. I just think she fits the role near perfectly, and no offense Shiko(im just saying this honestly, no trying to dis on you or anything), but barely anyone would respect you, even in RP, if you were mizukage. Plus being a Kage is a loooooooooooooooooooooot more work than it looks. Ive tried it a few times when i first got into RPing, and was overwhelmed with the responsibilites(in RP and off RP), so wait until you get more in tune with the site as a whole and such, then try out for a Kage position after one died. MAke sense?
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 am

It was all a joke Osaru. Razz I was really playin about bein Mizukage. ^^ Since Adam wouldn't let it happen...-_-, but,stlll thxs for the heads up Osaru.^^ true friend Smile
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 am

No problem man ^^

And yo be honest, i wouldnt even try out for Mizukage right now! One: the village is just being put up, so you have to help with that and all. You also are the founding Kage of that vilage, so you make up most of the rules(including whether to allow missing-ninjas to join or not), and that's a huge responsibility and time-consumer, and to be honest, i dont have a whole lot of time nowadays. Im now in high school(which is better than i expected), plus im in the marching band so i have after-school practice on wednesday nights, games on fridays, practices on some saturdays, and festivals and competitions all over the place. So id be willing to take that responsibilty(since i also know whats it like to be a Kage, especially Mizukage, due to other random sites and such), but the time is what's holding me back. PLus i dont wanna kill my character yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 am

Lol.. I'm gonna ask Adam if I can start setting it up.. in fact, I will..
I'll just have it as a locked forum..
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 am

Sounds good... Good luck with the vilalge ^^
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

so that means i could make my chary for mist?cuz that would save me alot of work!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 am

After the village opens, which wont be for a while lol
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Village?   Next Village? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Village?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4