Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grammar Test (Emi Ayame)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Grammar Test (Emi Ayame) Empty
PostSubject: Grammar Test (Emi Ayame)   Grammar Test (Emi Ayame) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Emi Ayame was traveling along the many houses that Suna had. Oh the great views that Suna had to offer. Emi was heading to her families food store to pick up some bread. Emi ran into a group of people. "How old are you lil' youngin'" a tall man dressed in black said. "Ummm I have to go" Emi said cautiously. "I don't think so" the tall man said grabbing her arm. "Let me go or else" Emi said with a unhappy look on her face. "What do you think you're going to do huh, kick me a few times?" the tall man said underestimating Emi. Emi pulled out a few Kunai to make him realease her. "Oh you think that will do it huh?" the tall man dressed in black said coming out of the shadows. Emi knew now that there was more than one person and that they were not safe. Emi decided that she must use self defense and escape using one of the jutsus she learned from the Academy. Hoping that it would work she got in her position and took a deep breath. "You mad me do this, and don't understimate me" Emi said using Kawarimi no Jutsu. Emi ran off before the explosive tag exploded. "Don't mess with me" Emi yelled running as fast as she could to the food store. Emi arrived out of breath and walked in as normal as she could hoping that one of her best friends and dads workers wouldn't ask if she was okay. "Whats wrong honey you look out of breath" One of the cashiers said when Emi walked up to her with her bread. "Oh its nothing i just decided to run here" Emi said knowing that she wasn't exactly lieing but still not telling her everything. "Oh, if thats all, $2.00 is your total, hun" the cashier lady said looking up at Emi. "Oh okay Have a great day" Emi said handing her the money and walking out. "Phew" Emi said making it to her house in peace.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Change of Body Stance Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: -
When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.
Back to top Go down

Grammar Test (Emi Ayame)
Page 1 of 1