Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultra sword Techneque

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Ultra sword Techneque Empty
PostSubject: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 am

Name: Ultra Sword Technique
Type:Kenjutsu
Element:N/a
Description:' A kenjutsu technique that is a combination of stabs and/or slices(depending on the sword) and a finishing blow to seriously wound the opponent.When caught in the technique,the opponent cant get out beacause of the fast movments,plus Sheekoe's KKG makes him faster.The first move can be easily dodged.If the first move is dodged then Sheekoe can not perform this attack.Also,if the person decides to block the first attack with another weapon,the rest of the attack can still go on,however the person can block the rest of the slashes and stabs,they would just have to be fast.

RP Sample:Sheekoe walked up to his opponent.Sheekoe pulled out a smoke bomb and dropped it on the ground.Sheekoe jumped out of the smoke landing behind his opponent.When the smoke cleared up,sheekoe dashed at his opponent while pulling his katana out of its sheath,who turned right into the technique.Sheekoe did a combo of slashes and stabs,slicing his opponent to death.Sheekoe put his right foot on his opponent's chest and pulled out his bloody katana."Man,i love the color red."Sheekoe smiled with his eyes squinted.

Training:Sheekoe was at the training grounds,training this new technique.He did some handseals and said "Doton No Jutsu."Suddenly a dummy made completely out of earth came out of the ground."ok,lets do this."Sheekoe pulled his katana out of its sheath.Then he activated HIS Hansaro eyes.Sheekoe charged at the dummy moving at about 45 miles When sheekoe got close enough he slashed at the dummy.He did the whole attack perfectly."Wow,that was way to easy.let's make it harder."Sheekoe grabbed the dummy and through it in the air as high as he could.Then he jumped in the air.When he got close enough to the dummy he slashed down at the dummy then he did a series of fast slashes on the dummy.Then he hit it with one last blow knocking it to the ground.There was a large bang when the dummy hit the ground.Sheekoe saw a cloud of smoke when the dummy hit the dirt.He landed in a knelt position close to the dummy."Man,how can i make this harder?"Sheekoe asked himself."Wait,I got it!"Sheekoe went close to a body of water and put his hands together creating a handseal."Mizu bunshin no jutsu."Suddenly water shot up and formed an exact replica of Sheekoe."Ok,now this should be more difficult."Sheekoe's clone pulled out its katana.Then Sheekoe charged at it when he got close he aimed a slash at the clone.Their katanas clashed as Sheekoe did the fast slashes and stabs.Sheekoe and his clone jumped back after he finished the attack.He begin panting lightly."Good job me."Sheekoe smiled at his clone.Then he charged at it again he got close and faked a kick and the clone fell for it by trying to block."haha,There's my opening."Sheekoe slashed at the part the clone left open,Then he slashed and stabbed faster,Then finished with a knockout blow.He watched as the clone disintegrated back into water.Sheekoe slid his word back into his sheath,while panting a little."That was fun." Sheekoe smiled as he deactivated his eyes and begin walking back to his home.

Last edited by Sheekoe Hansaro on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am

I'm not very fond of Kenjutsu so kindly explain to me why the person cannot get out of the combo? Is it fast movements or something else?

Also post the training thread.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 am

EDITED,
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 am

I fail to see how a quick succession of slashes would knock someone unconscious - you aren't hitting them with a blunt instrument (so no head-damage to 'spark out' their brain); and the blood loss would not cause fatigue immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra sword Techneque   Ultra sword Techneque Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultra sword Techneque
Page 1 of 1