Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) Empty
PostSubject: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Hero came walked around looking for some new friends.He was in his black tank top and his blue and orange sweatpants. It was really hot so he was difenetly looking where people would go on a hot day like this.He Saw someone walking toward him, but the massive heat wave was blocking there appearence.
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:02 am

Aoshi had some spare time between his Gennin lessons and decided to go for a straw in the desert outskirts. Aoshi knew there were some good mountainous provided rock spots where he could train his archery to a next level. It was again another hot sunny day in Sunagakure, even for a Suna citizen these days were hard to come by. This extreme heat really played tricks upon your eyes and caused multiple heat mirages to appear. These extreme conditions were perfect to train for Aoshi, if he could shoot his mark in this weather he would be again a next step closer to the perfection of his eagle mark eye. An eye so developed it could hit a moving target up to three thousand meter , this was Aoshi's ultimate goal as archer. Aoshi even dreamed of surpassing this to some degree, he wanted to be the best of the best.

Suddenly Aoshi was pulled out of his day dreaming by the view of another Suna gennin he never met before. Normally Aoshi wouldn't bother to approach him or even talk to him but he needed some info this stranger maybe could provide, “Maybe this gennin can help me find the ancient blue rock ore off the sand? With this ore I could create a new arrowhead for on my arrows,,, well with asking I do no harm right?”

Aoshi decided he would stop and address the stranger

Hello There, my name is Aoshi. I'm a member of Sunagakure team 6. I'm bugged with some lack on info about a certain Sunagakure myth/fact. Maybe you can help me? Or point me in the direction of someone that could? I'm looking for the Blue rock ore off the sand, it is told in legends and suna history books this ore is created by the wind itself! This ore would contain some special characteristics you could use in weapon upgrades,armory and such. Ever heard off it?

Aoshi looked with a smile behind his Harlequin mask when he gazed upon his fellow countrymen in the hope to get a reply.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 am

Hello There, my name is Aoshi. I'm a member of Sunagakure team 6. I'm bugged with some lack on info about a certain Sunagakure myth/fact. Maybe you can help me? Or point me in the direction of someone that could? I'm looking for the Blue rock ore off the sand, it is told in legends and suna history books this ore is created by the wind itself! This ore would contain some special characteristics you could use in weapon upgrades,armory and such. Ever heard off it?

Aoshi looked with a smile behind his Harlequin mask when he gazed upon his fellow countrymen in the hope to get a reply.

Hero looked at this guy."Um no sorry, but I'd love to acompany you on your journey, by the way my name is herocou minzaku." Hero said. "Hmmm. But if i go with you do you have any proof this rock exists?"Hero asked. Hero really was interested abut this rock thing because if it was true this could definetly help his fire jutsu. Also he wanted to know a little bit more about aoshi ,alot more.So he was thinking why not go hang with the guy.What is there to lose?
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:43 am

Aoshi looked at the Sunagakure Gennin while his last words echoed threw his mind, “So this one doesn't know the location of it, a shame his purpose becomes useless to me now! Well maybe I can use him in my training?”. Aoshi gazed with piercing red/purple eyes at his fellow country nin, he couldn't open his eyes to the fullest because off the strong sun-ray effect that reflected their beams on the thin brown sand into a big bright flash. Aoshi took a breather and spoke once again to the gennin that now revealed his name as herocou minzaku.

Hello herocou, nice to meet my acquaintance with you. The story and scrolls about the blue ore are stored inside the north east corner off the Sunagakure library on 6th avenue. If you want to read up on them just go there, maybe you will find a purpose in the blue gold for yourself? But anyway! If you can't help me I'm clueless once again! So i will go back to my original plan and train my archery some more, Feel free to join me if your mend is set for some training?

Last edited by Death Jester on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 am

"Sure...I'm down." Hero replied. But hero remembered aoshi saying."The story and scrolls about the blue ore are stored inside the north east corner off the Sunagakure library on 6th avenue. If you want to read up on them just go there, maybe you will find a purpose in the blue gold for yourself?"Hero remembered. "Maybe I will?" Hero thought to him self.

"So archery traning huh?" Hero said now talking to aoshi. "What are we going to use for a target?"Hero asked.
Back to top Go down
Death Jester
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Death Jester

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 am

Quote :
occ: plz stop copy cat all the things i write to get a deceint sized post, plz write some quality!No offence but you rpg on Academy lvl

"What are we going to use for a target?" These words were the start of a chain reaction inside Aoshi's mind. Inside the mental institution he learned how to control his split personality to a degree! But in some cases Aoshi just didn't had control over the dark chaos chakra that flew threw his vains. The special Tatsumaki chaos chakra start to erupt from out his chakra points and released a dark red chakra cover around Aoshi's body. From within the dark red chaos layer Aoshi his left eye flashes up before herocou. At this terrifying moment Aoshi answers on a demonic tone off voice.

You are the target off course! No training goes without a little pain!

Now his fellow country ninja would know the reason behind his early nick name /Death Jester/ . Once the Chaos chakra took over the mental state off Aoshi he would become a clown off death. A jester at the court of the grim reaper.

With his Tatsumeki speed he draws his arrowhead bow from his back. While he loads his bow with a bird shot arrow he toggles a three finger seal on his hand grip to infuse the loaded arrow with the wind cone effect. With the third finger sign he aims like a hawk and releases the resistant on his special designed bow string. While he releases the string to activate the catapult effect upon the arrow he channeled some of his chaos chakra into the already wind effected arrow. Now the bird shot arrow ball sack transforms into a projectile weapon that will explode multiple chaos hardened ball bearings instead of the normal metal ones that only do supervisial damage. Now the speeding arrow flies off in the direction of Herocou at a extreme high speed level above 200km/h. Those speeds you could only expect from a long bow archer like Aoshi's. Death jester his archery skills were phenomenal at close range combined with the first strike advantage upon his opponent.

Even if the gennin would manage to dodge the incoming arrow he would be hit by the wind cone effect combined with the chaos ball bearing explosion! This was Aoshi's one strike combo to disable a close range fighter in one move. And on top off that Aoshi already imprinted his surroundings into his head. The empty dessert didn't provide anything to his opponent to use as a kawarimi transportation add! The empty dessert was the perfect place for darkness infused Aoshi! His opponent have nowhere to hide.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am

Herocou froze as he heard aoshi state that he was the target. Next hero got a strange feeling in his stomach."Something is not right." Hero thought. He saw aoshi load his bow and herocou got ready for anything. Once aoshi shot thebow hero jumped to the side and dodged the arrow. But then he pulled out his kunai, threw it in the air and thought "Kawarmi no jutsu." Then he switched places with the kunai.

Hero looked down at his opponent. "Hmm... not bad ." Hero thought. Hero pulled out to kunai at aoshi. Then , still in the air, Hero hovered over aoshi and shouted "Fire style, runnning fire!." If this technique was a succes, aoshi would be surronded by fire and cornered. He'd be in heroco's terrortory. Thing will start to get interesting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:44 am

[quote="Death Jester"]
Quote :
Even if the gennin would manage to dodge the incoming arrow he would be hit by the wind cone effect combined with the chaos ball bearing explosion!

that's pretty cheap or isn't that gmodding
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 am

Hero punched death jester in the face and knocked him out. Hero then looked around because he thought he might've killed him.So hero walked away and looked for something else to do.

Your inactive sorry but you took to long.

[Topic end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)   Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on my look (open to anyone besides people who already know my chracter)
Page 1 of 1