Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Toad Pet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Jouchiri

Nickname: Chiri-kun

Species: Toad

Looks:boss tode Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: He is rather funny, and has the mannerisms of a smart-alec. He is also often very condescending as well as light-hearted in most situations, preferring the levity of talk to the seriousness of battle. Jouketsu seems to have a considerable large amount of knowledge when it comes to human-toad combination jutsus and nature energy.

Chiri is matured than Kenzaki do

History: When Kenzaki learned Toad summoning,he was approached by a small toad named Jourichi,a toad that calls himself "Ken's sidekick". He was first called an irritator by Kenzaki when he disturb Kenzaki on his battles and missions. But in the time Richi needs help,Kenzaki saved him and called his bestfriend. For being small,Richi only serves as Kenzaki's 2nd eyes/mind/brain which helps Kenzaki a lot on his missions. But in speed and swordsmanship,Chiri had never been beaten by any toad.

Kenzaki liked Chiri for few period of time because they always talk about things that Kenzaki is interested to talk. For many experiences,Chiri was treated as sidekick by Kenzaki which he wishes. Chiri's advices and knowledge brought them together to several victories. He also helped Kenzaki gain the powerful toad justu named Toad Warrior Form that upgrades Kenzaki's abilities. Chiri is a witness on the time which Kenzaki become a Toad Warrior. They also keep secrets about girls/crushes.
Jutsu's:

Name: Reverse Summoning Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
The counterpart of the Summoning Technique, this jutsu allows an animal to summon humans that they have a contract with.

Name: Toad Sword Beheading
Description: Richi uses his sharp dodu sword to attack his opponent. The sword is sharp enough to cut a heavy metal.

Name: Beast-Clone Transformation
Description: A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, allows a user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves.

Name: Giant Leap
Type: E
Description: A fast and effective way to escape attacks or create surprise attacks. The toad leaps in a high distance below 10m.

Last edited by Kenzaki Uzumaki on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Bump!

Last edited by Kenzaki Uzumaki on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:24 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

PLEEEASE Expand greatly on your history. Also, I presume you have a Human-Toad summoning contract?
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 pm

BUMP! Yeah..I gave because my clan is the Shadow Toad which specializes Toad summoning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm

You didn't follow my first order. Expand on your history and be descriptive. 2+ big paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Next time.. Don't bump it dude; makes Mods/Admins look at you as annoying.

Approved and added to app. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Toad Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toad Pet   My Toad Pet EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:45 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Toad Pet Empty