Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toad Training Field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

Toad Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Toad Training Field   Toad Training Field EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Toads
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species.The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own. While most summoners have only been shown capable of summoning one type of creature, Pain has been seen summoning several different animals and even people. Pain does not provide a blood offering when performing a summon. When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle. The summon is not required to help the user, and may be more of a hindrance than an ally. In addition, summons are able to summon their summoner. They may also wear a forehead protector, suggesting a loyalty to only one village.

On a hot afternoon,Kenzaki was told to practice summoning jutsu for 5 days but he siad that he can so it for two days because of his pride. He was confused on what to summon. "I need to summon a large powe made a sign a contract with a given species and he choose the toad for trial. erful dragon!!" he exclaimed. On his laughing,his sensei arrived "Ohh.. Dragon ha!!? Nice dreamin' Kenzaki!" he said to Kenzaki. "Why are you here? Im practicing summoning jutsu!" he exclaimed. "You mean you know what to do?" his sensei asked. "Ehh.. Maybe it will easy.." he answered with confusion. "Listen Kenzaki, you must remember that a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own. Understand Kenzaki?" he asked. "Can you make it clear?" he asked with a confused emotion. "Forget it..! I need to buy my new comic book now. Bye!" he said before he disappeared. "Wait!!! Ohh.. Yah!! I can do it! I know it!" he shouted.

Kenzaki tried to review things that his sensei said. He made sign a contract with a given species and he choose toad. He bit his finger without caring bout the pain and began to made handseals and slammed his hand into the ground and said Summoning Jutsu!!". A puff of smoke appeared and he began to see a medium sized orange toad. "Who summoned me? I will treat him as my master and help him in his battles. Where is he?" asking roughly without giving an attention to Kenzaki. After a while,Kenzaki shouted and said "I'm your summoner you stupid frog!!". The toad became speechless for a while and said "Who said that?". Kenzaki started to heat up and became angry. "I'm Kenzaki Uzumaki who summoned you!" he said. "What a nice name for a little brat like you" the toad answered. "My name is Jouketsu and I don't believe that a brat summoned me". The kid and the toad argued in the whole afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training Field   Toad Training Field EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Name: Name: Toad Oil Bullet
Type: Ninjutsu,Kekkei Genkai
Element: None
Description: The user spits oil from their mouth onto a target. Rather than needing to be near a source of oil, it seems that the user keeps a supply of the oil inside their stomach. When needed, the oil can then be brought up into the user's mouth and shot out under pressure. The jutsu has been combined with several other elements in order to create new techniques, including wind, fire, and both.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day has come,Kenzaki just waked up and go straight to the training field after he ate his breakfast. He said excitedly "What's a new jutsu that I need to learn? A very large fireball? Summoning a giant dragon with different colors of flames? A powerful lightning bolt that could kill my opponent instantly? A gravity binding jutsu? Tell me,master!!". His sensei rised up and said "Hahaha! Your not ambitious aren't you,Kenzaki?" he asked while laughing. "Ha? What do you mean pops? Your not teaching me this day?" he asked with anger. "You need to learn a jutsu which can create a large jutsu..an oil jutsu..." his sensei answered in a very serious way. "Oil jutsu??" he asked. Kenzaki turns angry in a very funny way and said"What do you think of me??? a Cook!? I'm a ninja who will become a Hokage someday not a cook to have an oil jutsu." he answered without manners. "Kenzaki,watch me.." His sensei bit a finger and performed handseals and after that, slammed his hands into the ground to summon a medium sized toad. Kenzaki became insecured and shouted to his sensei again "Are you trying to impress me??". "Kenzaki,I said watch!!!" his sensei yelled which made Kenzaki a bit scared. "Joukano,do the toad oil bullet." he command his summon. "Yes master!" the toad answered. The toad inhales and charged and suddenly split an amount of oil from his mouth and then his master performs a weak fire jutsu to support the oil. The oil and the fire combined and to create a giant fireball which destroyed a large tree. Kenzaki had been speechless for a moment and said "Start the training!!!" he yelled. I shall leave you now Kenzaki. The toads will help you because I need to buy a book again. See ya!!" his sensei disappeared. "Not again!!!" he complained. Two toads came and said "We will help you bucko! We are expert on splitting oil!" they said together. "Ok.. what shall I do first?" Ken asked. "Every member of the Clan has a supply of oil inside his stomach and you need to release it to send at your opponent". Kenzaki concentrated and inhaled,the two toads held Kenzaki's shoulders to support him and finally Kenzaki splitted some amount of oil. Kenzaki tried again to split oil until he made a large one.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training Field   Toad Training Field EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Training Topic Entitled: "Another Brat"

Summoning:
Name: Joutemaru
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Type: Blood donation and handseals
Species: Toad
Elemental Affinity: Water

"Another day has come!! Another jutsu to learn!! Wake up Chiri-kun,we need to learn a jutsu!!" Kenzaki said next to Chiri-kun that was still sleeping. Chiri woke up with sleepy eyes and said "I'm still sleepy,senpai..Give me five minutes..". "Five minutes??? Are you kidding me? Two minutes and I'll feed you to a giant snake." Kenzaki seemed to sforce Chiri by waking him. Chiri-kun immediately woke up and shouted "Let's start the training time!!!!".

Kenzaki and Chiri arrived at the Toad Training Field in the early morning and Chiri seemed to have a sleepy face. "Chiri-kun,tell me..who's the next strongest Toad that I could summon?" Kenzaki asked. "Amm.. I think you can't summon the strongest,senpai. You are not ready yet" Chiri answered. "Ohhh.. you really want to be a part of the Snake Restaurant Menu??" Kenzaki scared Chiri. "Ok! Ok! I'll teach you!! His name is Joutemaru,a yellow toad with powerful water and oil attacks. He can help you on combining jutsu to increase the power of your fire attacks." he said. "Joutemaru? huh? Ok! Ok! Got it!" Kenzaki said.

Kenzaki started bit his finger to create blood and performs hanseals and slammed the ground "Summoning Jutsu!! Joutemaru!!" he exclaimed. A medium sized yellow toad appeared in front of Kenzaki. "Who summoned me?" the toad asked. "M-Me... I summoned you!!" Kenzaki answered with confusion. "Okay! I understand! You have snacks?" the taod asked. "Ohh.. Yah! I almost forgot!! I brought some food for our breakfast! Lets eat!! Ikuzo!." The yellow toad used his tongue to gather all the food in front of him and ate them instantly. "Waaaaahh!!! Another Brat!!" Kenzaki shouted as birds chirps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training Field   Toad Training Field Empty

Back to top Go down

Toad Training Field
Page 1 of 1