Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Summoning..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Summoning.. Empty
PostSubject: My Summoning..   My Summoning.. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Name: Joutemaru

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Type: Blood donation and handseals

Species: Toad

Elemental Affinity: Water

History: By practicing the toad summoning,Kenzaki unlocked one medium-sized yellow toad named Joutemaru or simply Temaru,his second summon. At first, Temaru showed disgusting manners like eating all snacks without giving the others. He also showed a value without showing care in Kenzaki on dangerous missions. This toad smiles at all occasions even Kenzaki powerful skills which impressed both Chiri-kun and Kenzaki.

At their bonding,Temaru learned a lot from showing correct emotions to ther people especially to Kenzaki which he calls Senpai. The three toads Chiri,Ketzu and Temaru gave their full respect to Kenzaki and they seemed to like him in a short time. Now,Kenzaki and the three of them are making powerful combo attacks against opponent.

Link:
Another Brat

Jutsus

Name: Name: Toad Oil Bullet
Type: Ninjutsu,Kekkei Genkai
Element: None
Description: The user spits oil from their mouth onto a target. Rather than needing to be near a source of oil, it seems that the user keeps a supply of the oil inside their stomach. When needed, the oil can then be brought up into the user's mouth and shot out under pressure. The jutsu has been combined with several other elements in order to create new techniques, including wind, fire, and both.

Name: Body Storage
Description: Kenzaki or the user can store his weapons into Temaru's body without hurting him. The user can also get his weapon/s from the toad's mouth.

Name: Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)
Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique.

Name: Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Type: D
This technique allows the user to propel themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask their presence.

Name: Shrinking Technique
Type: Toad Basic Skill
A toad can use this technique to shrink back to the size they had when they were a small toad . This can be used for a number of useful things such as sneaking and being carried if too tired to go somewhere on their own.

Last edited by Kenzaki Uzumaki on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

My Summoning.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summoning..   My Summoning.. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:36 pm

BUMP!!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin