Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado Empty
PostSubject: Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado   Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Facing other students was easy, but facing the sensei was not, but Tahji had to. He faced the sensei with the other students around us, forming a giant circle. The forest was surrounding all of us. Tahji bends his knees and grabs a kunai from his tool pocket. He charges at the sensei. Tahji jumped up and shot the kunai towards the sensei while he landed on the ground. The sensei was still standing there doing nothing meaning that the kunai had missed. “I have 10 shurikens, 5 kunai and 2 paper bombs left,” Tahji thought as he placed his hand over the pocket. He pulled out a paper bomb and 2 kunai. Attaching the paper bomb to a kunai and holding the other one to his mouth, he looked around and saw that every student was looking at him. Tahji glanced back at his sensei and shoots the kunai with the paper bomb at the sensei. Tahji then throws the kunai in his mouth at the sensei, which dodged both of the kunai. He pulls out 3 shurikens and shot all three towards the sensei. Somehow the shurikens turned back and aimed for Tahji. He thought, “This isn’t good” He caught an eye on a log next to a tree. He performed the Replacement Jutsu on it while he hid in the tree. The three shurikens shot at the Replacement while Tahji waits silently in the tree waiting for his sensei to make a move.

Jutsu

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado   Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 am

Fail. The reason being that you attacked me. It was not in the directions to attack me. The directions were for you to be surrounded by your fellow students in a circle, in a forrest setting, facing me. I'll get you fixed to where you think before you fight. You WILL NOT pass without patients.

The sensei was still standing there doing nothing

That is God Modding. You cannot control me. I may have decided to jump in the air the same time you did. You never know. I do not fail you for that, but it is something that you will need to improve on. I will get you there, mate. Razz

Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado   Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 pm

k. oh now i get it. hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado   Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado Empty

Back to top Go down

Group 1 Oshiaka Aburame vs Tahji Hagado
Page 1 of 1