Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 am

Think of anything the site needs? Reply here and I'll respond if I like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 pm

- Well like a told you already, a puppet master template, is completely different from others. You also need a puppet creation topic.

- Some rank images.

I'll think of other new stuff, cause this needs alot more. It's looking like it's gonna end up a good site so keep it up and don't quit making the forum.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:43 am

Yeah we are working on trying to make rank images. lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 am

Its adam, on my brothers character real quick. Ummmm somebody send me on my account a pm on what you beleive the puppet template should be. and i might consider it.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am

It was me Adam.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 am

i dont see the point of changing the character template its completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Todd my advertisement on REV twice for the templates and rules so I have to change them which Mav is doing for me. He will end up being a mod.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Very nice templates Maverick
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm

For the jutsu template, I think you shoudl exclude the clan and village part. To few techniques belong to a specific clan or village (especially village), and I personally think it would only make a jutsu look larger and more complicated then it should. If a jutsu happens to belong to a specific village or clan, I think mentioning it in the description should be enough.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 am

Yeah i like them all except for some of the clan template. I think it just needs to be a little more simplistic. But other than that they are great thanks mav.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Thanks Mav.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Its alright
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:43 am

We should get a new legend, this one seems plain
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:31 am

I was thinking that the color for gennin rank was kinda bright. Do you think you could make it not as bright... or prehaps make it a dark purple. I have a couple of people that agreed with me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am

This is Adam on his bros app we JUST discussed this on the chatbox. It will be changed darker.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Make a forum music player next to the chat box so that people can listen to music while chating and they can recomend songs that they want to listen to and make it so that only they can choose wht they want to hear not everyone else can hear
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:09 pm

not next to it coz it may lag the main pagge.
Maybe in a topic.
Testing out now.
Back to top Go down
slvdrw

slvdrw

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 am

Open at least one other village. Give new members an option. If you open two people are more inclined to register beleiving they have an option and it will prevent one from being over-crowded. Also, with two there is some site diversity.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 pm

this is a good point but i still don't think we are ready. like Shinobi Bonds opened up like 4 and they aren't going very well.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Maybe an Onsen in the Leaf village? Would be nice? Relaxing.... ahh....so nice....
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 am

Onsen? never heard of it?
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:16 am

It means Hot springs... ~.~
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi

Hiroshi

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 am

Hello...this is a simple suggestion...but I was hoping that you could create a seven swordsmen group to possibly make this site more exciting........you dont have to if you wish not to.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 pm

This has been discussed and eventually it will happen not at the moment but.
The 12 Ninja Guardians just got opened and filled so yeah.

and Zane.
Hot Springs has already been made.
But missing ninja can't enter Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next