Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Site Suggestions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:57 am

Edited as best I could. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:46 am

I love it
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:45 am

~~~ I have a suggestion about Teams ~~~~

Since its tradition in the Naruto universe to assign 3 Genin to Jounin, I found roleplaying in that situation to be quite troublesome sometimes. One Genin might go afk and leave the whole team thread in shambles or the Jounin might be slacking. I would like to see more people role playing as ninjas then team.

My first idea is, if there aren't enough Genin in the village, then to assign 1 or 2 Genin to a single Jounin. Then if they get another Genin to put them in the group to fulfill it. If need be assign 1 Genin to a Jounin, just make sure the Genin isn't running the streets waiting weeks or even months for a solid team that doesn't work 75% of the time. I mean really, when was the last time you saw a whole group of Genin (Role Playing) become Chuunin together? Online RPG's mostly fall apart because you have to rely on other people for basically everything.

My second idea is for Kages to assign weekly missions to just Jounins. Jounins should have solo missions as well, without the Genins. This would make making a Jounin more fun and really give it the "spice" of being able to do missions yourself. Also I think Jounins should assign Genins weekly missions which they should accomplish as a team. Similar to the Kage assigning the Jounins Missions.

My third idea is about what happens when your mission partner goes afk. If your teammate doesn't post within a certain amount of days (lets say three of four) then you should be allowed to treat that character as a npc and continue your mission. That person will role play that character off screen and complete the mission themselves. This way you can accomplish the mission even if your partner doesn't hold up. Also this will ensure when the person comes back into their character that he/she isn't in a ditch somewhere hehe.

~ Sumi
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 am

I love all three of these Ideas, I shall post them in the staff lounge for other Mods and Admins to review ^_^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Spirit about your Jounin's Weekly Missions, sometimes its tough to think of so many ideas for them all.....

So its a struggle sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Well it depends on what route your going to take Adam. Heres my solution to your deli ma. Prepare for a little math hehe

- Lets say there are 10 Jounin in the Leaf Village. Lets pair up 2 for 1 mission. Now since there are 10 Jounin you will need 5 missions for each pair of 2.

- Now those 5 missions different. When the Jounin gets done the mission, you can give them another mission from the 5.

- Since the missions are weekly, you can give up to 10 Jounins a months worth of missions with just 5 ideas.

So my main point is to recycle missions they haven't done yet.

PS: I'm very good with coming up with ideas for mission. I can pm ideas if wished.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 am

I read somewhere that we were getting a mission board? The post was in April and now its June...

Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Its moving very slow, but its being done. If you wish to pitch it feel free to pm me ideas.

Thanks Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 am

Sometimes I come across statements like "Only B rank or higher weapons can channel chakra" or similar. Most people seem to understand what the jutsu ranks indicate, and there's a sticky in place to explain pet/summon ranks, but there are no guidelines for weapon ranks that I can find. Would it be possible to have a sticky in the Weapon forum explaining what defines each rank? I'd offer to do it, but I really don't know Smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 am

I'll see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:20 am

I'll create one, Adam.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Can Suna please have a Mission Board where I will be able to assign missions? Some of my Genin are bored and as Kazekage Its my job to fix that to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

well i still may have some mission from my old site would you like me to pm them to you adam
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:01 am

Just create a thread, living spirit.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm

There is a whole missions board under construction the process has been slow but now with Living Spirit's help it should come along smoothly soon.

So chill, PIMP, sure I guess you can PM me some missions.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 am

Do u take request about what is on the play list up top cause me and my brother have some.

Calling to The Night - Metal Gear Solid P.O
Snake Eater - Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance/Snake Eater
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 am

oh and i would love if you guys would add these also

Crawling
Faint
Somewhere I Belong
Headstrong
Numb
In the End
By Myself
Papercut
Breaking the Habit
Behind your Lies

All by Linkin Park

Thank You ^.^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:18 am

I could make a completely new playlist for the site it Ayoud like(Adam), taking some of the favs from the one we have now, some of the requests youve been given and a couple taht no ones mentioned, but youd like anyways. Its completely up to you(though i doubt youll say yes, but its worth a try ^^).
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 am

I was thinking that we could make a section for tools that our ninja use. Things that are used in battle, but not necessaily used as weapons. Mabey they are things that aren't used in battle and shouldn't be considered a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

I always just put those under weapons. you mean things like Wires, bells, etc?
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 am

Things that people want to make, like items that can hold chakra. Special containers. Things like that.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

Yeah, I just put those under the weapons category. As far as I'm concerned theres no real need, other than a minor organizational one, for a seperate section on apps ^_^
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:49 am

Ok. Thanks for the answer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 am

I don't want to say it but I think we should a Graveyard for the peoples love ones and the fellow shinobis who pasted away. Sad
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 am

Well... You can always make a post under the general Konoha forum. The reason we don't have a graveyard is because we don't want to encourage people fighting in it as it's disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next