Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Site Suggestions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:00 am

A what??? confused
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:16 am

Academy Student
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 am

I shoud know that, i'm so stupid Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:35 am

You're not stupiid =]
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 am

Oh, you don't even know how many mistakes I make everyday -_-"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 am

mistakes are what make people stronger. without mistakes, people would never evolve. =]
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Alrighty, I have a suggestion that probably has a 70% chance of being denied straight away. ^^

Right, so, this is about the max number of specs that a character can have. I know that 2 specs are the max we can have, but if you think about it, the higher you go in rank, the more skilled you should be in different ranks, right? Okay, I get that Genin should have 2 specs, seeing as they're new ninja who have to practice a lot to master one skill, let alone both. But as you go higher, however, you should be allowed to have a third spec, since the character is higher in rank and therefore has to master more skills to survive.

It's just a thought, but I think that at Jounin rank, if not at Chuunin rank, characters should be allowed a third spec. To make it fair, they cannot learn any jutsu of A-Rank and above corresponding to the third spec.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 pm

I am generally against 3rd specs even though they a more reflective of naruto world because by only having 2 specs a Nin has a defined strengths and weaknesses adding flavour. Three specs would allows 90% of people to cover all bases, by going gen, nin and a combat speciality. The other big issue is that specialities like Tai, Wep and Ken dont have the same breadth of techs or power and thus those who possess them are therefore assumed to be innately more capable in close quarters then others to counter this. If people could take ken as say a third it would significantly water down those who are ken/wep primaries.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm

I like 3rd specs, but im not sure the site would work with it. LIke Jiro said, people would be able to cover up all bases. They wouldnt be any fari fights, and everyone woud be the same in skills for the msot part. If we do do it, we should allow A- or B- Ranks and up to have a thrid specialty, but only allow the techs up to C or B at max...
Back to top Go down
Kyoske
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyoske

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Osaru wrote:
I like 3rd specs, but im not sure the site would work with it. LIke Jiro said, people would be able to cover up all bases. They wouldnt be any fari fights, and everyone woud be the same in skills for the msot part. If we do do it, we should allow A- or B- Ranks and up to have a thrid specialty, but only allow the techs up to C or B at max...

Ohh.. I don't like that idea.. I'm sure it's cool if it has a limitations of jutsu numbers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Osaru wrote:

Lol, didn't I just say that in my last post?
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Additional specialities have always been a debated theme but we have yet to change our policy. One of the key reasons why it probably has never been considered serious, is just the policy if its not broke, dont fix it. I suppose opinions might change but as of the moment I am the opinion that its nicer to have fewer specialities. It means we need to be more thoughtful about what we choose and it makes out characters more unique. It also helps to keep character apps more managable for both members and staff. I think this is one of those cases where less is more
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 am

I agree with what jiro said =]
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 am

Quote :
Additional specialities have always been a debated theme but we have yet to change our policy. One of the key reasons why it probably has never been considered serious, is just the policy if its not broke, dont fix it. I suppose opinions might change but as of the moment I am the opinion that its nicer to have fewer specialities. It means we need to be more thoughtful about what we choose and it makes out characters more unique. It also helps to keep character apps more managable for both members and staff. I think this is one of those cases where less is more
Seconded (or thirded, or fourthed - whatever). I would NOT like to see extra specialties. We'd lose general RP quality (less thought going into posts) and wouldn't gain anything except more power-players.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:08 am

Mhmm, once again, Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:26 am

I'm not trying to be arrogant. But.....huuumph. Better Mod. I have seen 'some mods do what they are supposed to. But soem others are just i guess bored of doing their jobs. Finally, thank you Pat, you had to do my jutsu application checked, and you too Travis, otherwise it would of been there for months.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 pm

*Claps hands for Staff*

Well done Staff. You do know what you're doing. You pass with 100%, and I fail for getting my percentages wrong. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:33 pm

what if we had a village of ice?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Theres been villages like that before, just not on Ultimate Shinobi.

I've seen such custom villages as:

Volcano Village
Gold Village
Ice Village
Lava Village
Tree Village
Snowcave Village
Meteor Village
Sun Village
Field Village
Swamp Village

------

All those types of things.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

What was the Gold Village famous for? Being stickin' rich?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am

Being surrounded by gold, being stickin rich, gold manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Gold Manipulation? Oh man, I think I see another clan coming up.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Gold Manipulation? Oh man, I think I see another clan coming up.

Not good for combat but it does have some great techs going for it such as Pay Someone Else to Fight No Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Jiro wrote:
Not good for combat but it does have some great techs going for it such as Pay Someone Else to Fight No Jutsu

True. Pay the Akatsuki to fight for you. Buy all of Konoha and turn it into a swimming pool. Turn Suna into a giant sandbox for the kids...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next