Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Site Suggestions - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Hire the Hokage to do magic tricks at your childrens birthday party. The choices are endless!
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:03 pm

what about an underground village?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Kibaka wrote:

OFFICIALLY the Sound Village was underground Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Adam wrote:
Kibaka wrote:

OFFICIALLY the Sound Village was underground Very Happy

You're in a humorous mood today, aren't you Adam?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Today isn't a valid word currently, its 12.59am, so its.. oh wait clock just changed its 1am so i was in a humorous mood yesterday....
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 pm

It's today where I am.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

I was thinking how to make this site a little intresting u know?

How about we have some kind of ritual for the n00bs who come on here.
Like when you become a freshmen at a typical High School and u get prannked a stuff. Like N00B Hell Weeks? hm
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 am

Me and Pat were talking about a "Freshmen Friday" but it was only for the staff's new recruits hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am

Oooo thaz cool too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am

Okay, I believe there should be a chakra cost system. For everyone here just use jutsus like crazy and though they care about their chakra they try to keep a low minimum of jutsus used. Although soem people are just going crazy with using jutsus. I belive every rank deserve chakra points, that way a person can know how much chakra they have, and when they need to be careful about the amount of chakra they have. Or that way a person knows when another character is out of chakra. In order to know when the character of the other player is basically finished off, that way the battle have to be stopped.

Your Friend, Strange Ace ^^
Back to top Go down
Liger
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Liger

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 am

i agree with that. Even though i like bit of freedom not having a system allows a player there are some who are taking advantage of this. When I first joined i thought it was kinda wierd when i didnt find anything on a chakra point system. I agree with the idea that a chakra point system could make it easier to have more equality and a better understanding between players. Unfortunately the downsides to this is that then the admins would hav to make an archive type page where all the jutsus different chakra costs r listed...otherwise it would be difficult to keep track of all the different techniques and costs. The other downside is some ppl might then get to be sticklers about the points (for example if one chara has 4/10 of his or her chakra left there might be arguements about how worn out that character would be). I can see y the admins might not hav a point system after all if the rper is honest and fair about things then a system shouldn't be needed, however, since this isn't always the case..sadly..i think that a chakra point system would be helpful to this site.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 am

NO WAY! Sorry, I HATE Chakra Costs with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:09 am

Same here. Chakra costs are the sakura of Naruto Rps. They don't do anything significant other than piss people off and make people hate them.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Rather than have chakra points (which I think are just a waste of time), we could specify how many jutsu each rank can use. For instance, Genin should be allowed to use up to say, 3-4 C-Rank jutsu before running out of chakra, and this would be if they were to only use C-Ranks. In the same way, Chuunin would be able to use more E's, D's & C's as compared to Genin before blacking out, and they would be able to use very few B-Ranks and so on. I hope you understand what I'm saying, because I can't seem to explain myself properly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 pm

What bothers me most about this, is that probably 70% of people on this site have in there special characteristics: "Extra large chakra source" or "better chakra control" Which they use as an excuse when told they should be out of chakra. That is the issue that needs fixed.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Yes people i hate them chakra points too. But I believe it would be an easier way for people to know how much chakra you have wasted. That way there isnt no arguments later on. And Ulkira, I believe right here that if i genin get to only use about 3-4 c rank,before they can run out of chakra it would be basically corny, because right here in RPG, people don't know how to fight withpout using jutsus. so basically everyone will be dead by the fourth post im afraid. XD. But let this be like a sample of what im saying.And will show how much each d rank and e ranks and other rank jutsu will be worth.

Chakra Points
Genin-40 chakra points
Chuunin- 70 chakra points
Jounin-110 chakra points
Kage-150 chakra points

E rank- 1-2 chakra points.
D rank- 2-6 chakra points
C ranks- 10-15 chakra points
B ranks- 16-20 chakra points
A ranks- 25-30 chakra points
S ranks- 50 chakra points-period-
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:09 pm

NO CHAKRA POINTS

chakra point system is a waste of time and if it was a living thing i would have killed it by now so enough of that its just the definiton of stupid
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 pm

The reason why most people say no to it, it's because they are lazy, period!!!!. And because they don't want to have a limit and be all OP!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm

No I'm saying no chakra points because I naturally hate them. I've roleplayed on Chakra Point sites, it often makes me feel like leaving them. We are not having chakra points.

Quote :
What bothers me most about this, is that probably 70% of people on this site have in there special characteristics: "Extra large chakra source" or "better chakra control" Which they use as an excuse when told they should be out of chakra. That is the issue that needs fixed.

That is what needs fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 pm

No Chakra Points.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Adam wrote:

Lol, I'm one of the better chakra control guys, but that's cause I'm a Medic, so I'd need better chakra control anyways. Razz

You could stop people from getting free chakra without a drawback. For instance, even though Naruto has a HUGE amount of chakra, he has trouble controlling it and thus has poor chakra control. Something like that should be done here, that anyone who has extra chakra should have a drawback to compensate for the advantage.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Naruto has a bjuu tho so he's pretty self explanatory, if we were talking about someone like Kisame, he has a huge amount of chakra with no real explanation as to why? Don't get me wrong i think Adam is right but maybe if people had to come up with a good enough reason/backstory as to why their chakra was over average people might no pick it as much.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 pm

I still think their should be a general drawback. >>
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 pm

lol~ My character has a special characteristics of Good Chakra Control. The reason is he just learned and trained from his big brother the Hokage. Is that counted?>>

Asking~
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re:Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm suggesting that you get special money/credits and create Hospitals,Shops,etc. like heal in the hospital or buy some upgrades in weapons. Probably create a limited amount of weapons you bring with you on missions and you will need to earn more credits to buy more. like you can get a kunai upgrade like the one forth gave to the squad on comic ten (the one with three spikes)

Oh yeah you should create a battle chart/grid

EG:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next