Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Site Suggestions - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:24 am

I have considerable reservations about reducing everything to numbers and money. Its hard to effectively balanced everything and more importantly it weakens the free form RP nature of the site making more like a game. Ultimately US is a good RP platform and I for one do not think that trying to quantify these aspects is a good idea. Not to mention there would be a lot of work needed for something that may only detract from the RP experience. I imagine the other Admins will have a similar view in this regard. Thanks for the feedback anyhow

On the special characteristics people must be careful about adding them and ensure any benefit recieved is minor. KKG are free power ups, there isnt need for more
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Replacement jutsu or Shunshin no jutsu

I know everybody knows this jutsu, and everyone knows that this jutsu is being OVERUSED so many times. So I suggest a rule about it.

ACADEMY STUDENT: Can only use once per 6 turns.
GENIN: Can only use once per 5 turn.
CHUUNIN: Can only use once per 4 turns.
JOUNIN: Can only use once per 3 turns.
Sannin/Kage: Can use once per 2 turns.

CRIMINALS:

MISSING-NIN: Can only use once per 3 turns. (Categorized as Jounin)
AKATSUKI MEMBER: Can only use once per 3 turns. (Also categorized as Jounin)
AKATSUKI LEADER: Can only use once per 2 turns. (Categorized as Sannin/Kage)

OTHERS:

ANBU: Can only use once per 3 turns. (Categorized as Jounin)
Medical Ninja: Can only use once per 3 turns. (Categorized as Jounin)
7 Legendary Swordsman Of The Mist: Can only use once per 2 turns. (Also Categorized as Jounin)

Example:

I am a genin, once I used this jutsu I cannot use this in another 5 turns.

As a Sannin/Kage, I can only use this once per turns 2.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Replacement jutsu and Shunshin no jutsu are not the same techniques though they are often used together. I am not against limiting it per say but I think your classificiation system would need tweaking to the following if it is considered:

D = 6
C = 5
B = 4
A = 3
S = 2

Kage/Akat Leader/Anbu/Med Nin/Missing Nin/Swordsman (which dont exist on US)/Akat leader are positions not ranks after all.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 pm

It seems to me that those are awfully loose restrictions, I mean, able to use replacement every two turns? Thats extremely high even for an S rank. I would propose just across th board, twice in a topic is all your allowed, or something like that, because its basically just an instant dodge.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 am

Kawarami should be used at anytime since it's simply high-speed reflexes to switch places with something else. However, I definitely agree that Shunshin should have limits, it's basically used like teleporting in RP, and if there're no limitations then it's free teleporting with minimal chakra cost.

Concerning Kawarami, it should ony be useable if you have something nearby that is big enough to be swithed with (e.g you can't substitute yourself with a kunai, you'd need something much bigger). And even these objects must be there originally, you can't have a totally awesome attack headed your way and then suddenly substitute yourself with a conveniently placed rock. Even the log figures tha are used in the anime seem kinda weird, how are they fully chopped and carved? Anyways, people should be realistic, you can't be fighting in the middle of the ocean and substitue yourself with water or some non-existant rock.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 am

I have a small suggestion, considering character profiles. I know recently you have requested that everyone provide a link to their approved character(s) in their signature, but it sprung a small thought. Is there anyway possible we could have a section apart of our character sheets for that? Like we could put the link there, so you would know exactly what to click, and we don't have to worry about it taking up the limited amount we can use in our signatures. It's just a thought, I guess I'm just curious is all. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:28 am

That won't work silly cause you'd need a link to the spot where that is. but thanks meggles =]
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 am

Not if you change the character sheet settings to view the section in your post profile, so it shows up under your avatar. For example, how the mission stats for every character shows up. It's not that difficult to change, I could even walk you through it, if needed. I'm an admin on a site, and I have been an admin on a bunch of other sites, I know my way around the administrative panel, and I learned a few things here and there. I just wasn't sure if you settings allows HTML or BCCodes in character sheets, or better yet, if they worked. That's why I asked. :]
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:08 pm

I wouldnt have thought it possible or practical. It is quite possible to add text to show beneath an avatar but adding links isnt as easy, and since everyones is different what your suggesting would probably incredibly time consuming. Given everyone is aware of the current system, which has established guides to how do it and people know where to look for app links changing the system in this way is likely to be far more time consuming then its worth.

Thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 am

If you say so, just thought I'd make the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 am

Aria wrote:
If you say so, just thought I'd make the suggestion.

And we appreciate that. Feedback is a very important part of US.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 am

Indeed. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 am

Sorry to multi-post, but I made a small suggestion in chat, that people seemed to like. So, I thought I would post it here. It was a suggestion on colors, as follows. I was thinking that the group colors for ninja of the villages would be cool if they accord to the Kage's robes. In the anime, the Hokage is seen with white and light red robes, Mizukage's robes were white and blue, while Kazekage's robes were white and dark purple, Raikage's was white and a golden yellow, and Tsuchikage's robes were white and burnt orange. Therefore, I was thinking the group colors could correspond with their village's Kage's robes, like so:

Konohagakure no Sato - Light Red
Kirigakure no Sato - Royal Blue
Sunagakure no Sato - Violet Purple
Kumogakure no Sato - Golden Yellow
Iwagakure no Sato - Burnt Orange

Then for the Akatsuki and Missing Ninja, you could use darker colors and such. Akatsuki could be a crimson red, like blood, and their clouds on their robes. Or they could simply be black, like their robes, and dark intentions. Then Missing Ninja could be a neutral color, live silver or grey, or something. Or if Akatsuki wasn't already black, they could be black, representing the presence of all color, and therefore the fact that they are from a variety of countries, etc.

It's just a minor suggestion, but I would like to see what everyone thinks. ~
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:39 am

she got a point there >>

but the violent purple isn't that good with the Suna Village.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:46 am

Well, it could be light purple. I just thought it would be cool to match the robes and stuff. It's just a suggestion anyways. ._.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:32 am

I like the colors now(since Suna is piss-yellow lol), plus Adam is partially color-blind, so not every color would be allowed.

But thanks for the feedback. Its what makes US grow and prosper, and its how we got to the site you all know and love now ^^
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 am

Umm... Okay, so this is just a really random idea that I thought might be fun.

I was thinking maybe next week or something we have a halloween party for our characters in our villages. Or... We could maybe do a gift-exchange during December for our characters? It was just a small idea that I thought would be fun.

*shrugs shoulders*

Also, I personally like Aria's idea with the whole color thing.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 pm

I like Aria's idea, although I always thought the colors were:

Hokage - Red
Kazekage - Dark Blue
Tsuchikage - Brown
Raikage - Yellow
Mizukage - Light Blue
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Your aware three of those villages arent operating at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:09 am

Yes, I am aware that three of those villages are not open yet. However, I figured I would throw them in there for future reference. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:56 am

Also Kimiko idea with the Halloween isn't that bad...maybe we could do
something like that.

Last edited by Shiko on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:06 am

Shiko, please dont laugh at Adam about that. It wasnt a joke. If you laugh at another person becuz of a disability, Ill make sure I can be the one who bans you.

I take making fun of people's disabilities(no amtter how small or mundane) seriously...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Osaru wrote:
Shiko, please dont laugh at Adam about that. It wasnt a joke. If you laugh at another person becuz of a disability, Ill make sure I can be the one who bans you.

I take making fun of people's disabilities(no amtter how small or mundane) seriously...

*Nods in Agreement*

So right, Osaru, so right.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:43 am

HEY ITS NOT A DISABILITY! Now I'm sad D:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 am

no dont be its just a....um...challenge adam ^__^

your working good with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next