Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Site Suggestions - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 am

Another group color suggestion. I have noticed that a lot of new members are always asking who is a mod or admin, or such. This is a very very minor problem, bit I figured I'd suggest a simple solution to prevent all the questions. If you make another group for mods, without the permissions and being non-hidden, just for display, and give them a specific color, then it would be a lot easier for new members to recognize who are mods, and who aren't. I know, I know. "Why don't they just look at the @ signs?" Well, those who are new to RPing don't always know that an @ means that the person is a mod or admin. And, not all members like to enter the chatbox. So whenever they are skimming the site, there are no @ signs beside usernames in the 'Who is Online' area. It's just a small suggestion, something I hope you take into consideration. And if you do like the idea, I'm glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Just like a small idea in my head....just a tiny one x.x

Maybe if you start a forum to see like, what rank are people...
you know like, character name and rank, and each village they belong to x.x
like say..."Mizaki Azor, Genin, Leaf Village"
things like that x.x

just a small idea
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 am

Gaia wrote:

things like that x.x

just a small idea

What purpose would that be used for.
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 am

Well...I get kinda confused >.> So yeah...it would serve some kind of purpose
I got confused because I didn't know who had what rank o.o
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:21 am

WAR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 am

Gaia wrote:

things like that x.x

just a small idea
Isnt that like the char acceptant page?

unless u mean groups
you can go under that section as well
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 am

I think that....

WAR!
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 am

explain what u want from war?
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 am

I want action. Razz
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 am

I second the notion of war.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 am

Blaize wrote:
explain what u want from war?
i still have yet to have an answer
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 am

A war where EVERYONE has a part to play. Genin are in mega battles, and Jounin and up are in the hardest fight in their lives. I want all Kages involved. Good enough? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 am

Yea kinda. But what about aks and missing nins
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Well obviously we smart people would be sitting on the sidelines letting you two duke out your petty differences and weaken each other, possibly ransacking which even village was left unattended. And then, as soon as the fighting had ended, we would come to rain hell on the few and weakened survivors. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Senkou wrote:
Well obviously we smart people would be sitting on the sidelines letting you two duke out your petty differences and weaken each other, possibly ransacking which even village was left unattended. And then, as soon as the fighting had ended, we would come to rain hell on the few and weakened survivors. Very Happy

Everyone knows the real reason your taking a breather is because your overweight from eating too many pies and donuts. The only time the akat makes the world shake is when they get up and waddle about after lunch
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Jiro wrote:
Senkou wrote:

Everyone knows the real reason your taking a breather is because your overweight from eating too many pies and donuts. The only time the akat makes the world shake is when they get up and waddle about after lunch

Lol, point to Jiro!
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 am

okay okay.

Move on this a lil bit more.

Were a site. A growing one at that.

Why cant there be a storyline were Aks. and Missing Nins join forces for a plot against the two villages.

That way we can have villagers co-work with villagers. And villains with villains?
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Let the Akat bring back the sky village, give the missing ninjas a choice weather to join them, one of the villages or fight for themselves. The Akat having a floating base would certainly strike fear into every nation. (ok i know the sky village got rasenganed to hell but surely the principle could be re-created maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Well, technically since Naruto doens't exist here, the Sky Fortress is still lying inactive somewhere. So, all the Akatsuki need is a way to acitvate it. Of course, that thing was the equivalent of a spaceship since it could level villages with a ray gun like weapon, so that might have to be removed. Hey, it could be the Akatsuki's ultimte goal, to obtain the power of the Sky Fortress' weapon, which they never will attain because of the "Power of the Good Side". ;D
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 pm

I got a suggestion on the squads section. I know it may seem a lot but here is what i think

1) Have its own section like the mission bord.

2) Have a locked thred were You have the teams posted in both villages.

3) have a request Thread For Genin to post that need a team.

4) Have a thread for Jounin to post that needs a team.

5) The choosing of the team will be posted at the jounin section. Meaning the mods will chose the xamount of genin and tell the jounin who he/she has as a team.
(Note: The more shinobi will be posting is in the genin section. having the selection of genin post in the jounin section makes it better because we have a limited jounin)

6) Once the Jounin will agree on the Student he or she will cary. A admin/mod will post in the genin section. What team has been made up. And will update the locked thread to add the team to the Section

Question on jounin. Are you guys looking for new jounin based on new applicants or do you have a system that includes members already on the site?
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 am

Bump i think my suggestion should be looked at so we can take of this issue now instead of later when we have a while lotta members
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Okay this is out of the blue and random but here we go....

How about putting in a requirement of words for certain Jutsu used in a post. For example:

150 words minimum for a post:
+50 more words per D rank Jutsu used.
+100 per C rank Jutsu used.
+150 per B rank Jutsu used.
+200 per A rank Jutsu used.
+300 per S rank Jutsu used.

This would encourage members to not spam their Jutsu but rather provide detail and how they use their techniques, it could work very nicely I believe and would like admin to see this post.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 am

Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:31 am

discussed and denied for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 am

lawlz. /agree with Blaize
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next