Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senkous New Signiture Move

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Senkous New Signiture Move Empty
PostSubject: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Name: Peak Meditation - Art of Internal Peace
Type: -
Element: -
Description: In technicality this is not a jutsu. It is only a state of advanced meditation that takes much practice to achieve, and is extremely difficult. However, given the difficulty of it and abilities it can grant the user, it is classified as a high rank tech. There is no chakra involved, and does not take hand signs. To initiate the meditative state, Senkou must simply sit in the appropriate position with his legs crossed and his forearms across his upper leg, hands hanging loosely off the edge with the wrist bent across the top of the knee, palm down. It takes approximately thirty seconds (1 post)total to get in the correct metal stage to get into this state. His eyes must remain closed the whole time. He then opens his soul to the surrounding natural environment and through it gets an elated inner peace. In this process his focus rises drastically, as do all of his senses including his thought perception. This elated state of mind allows him to combine all these sense to create a mental picture of the surrounding area, and so is granted a "spiritual set of eyes." This is sort of like the byakugan as he can see the area ALL around him, minus the blind spot. However, it is much less powerful in this aspect because it does not grant him x ray vision or the ability to see chakra.

It grants him no additional chakra however, it does have a drastic effect. While in this state he can use jutsu with out moving or creating hand signs, being given complete control over his body and chakra network through the use of mental powers. Also, due to his mental powers, it becomes increasingly difficult to addle his brain, in other words, the use of genjutsu. All in all it does nothing to prevent a genjutsu, however, he can more easily recognize and break free from genjutsu.

Link:HERE

Last edited by Senkou on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:32 pm

TO sum it up for me, it allows you to see everything in nature with your 'spiritual eyes', use jutsu without forming handseals or moving, and your immune to lower rank genjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Everything you got right basically, aside from the first part, not quite. I can basically just create a mental projection of the surroudnig area in my head, so in a sense I guess you were right. Remember that its not exactly a jutsu, more of a state, sort of like the eight gates only with the mind and its only one increase, but its not as prominent as the eight gates is. Really it just increases my mental defenses. The sight thing. I would just see what I normally would, only I see it in my head and not my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Genjutsu immunity isn't really permitted.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm

removed all immunity effects and just made it easier for me to recognize/break free from genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Is there any way that someone can knock you out of this?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Well if i were to get hit it yes seeing as it would break my concentration, I sort of guessed that was assumed. Then Id have to go through the whole process again to get back in the state which takes time which is not all to easy to obtain in a shinobi battle.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Any weaknesses when in the state?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:09 pm

I cant move at all. Which would make evasion impossible, meaning Id have to rely on defensive tactics to keep me safe rather than evasive ones to keep me safe from harm. So I would be relying completely on my jutsu 100%. I obviously wouldnt be able to use kinjutsu, so one of specialties is knocked off the list.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Then Approved for training
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 am

Edited in training link, result: 1000+ words
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:02 am

Bump.......................................
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:08 am

For the third day now, bump
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:25 am

......bump.........
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:52 am

You shouldnt have to wait this long. After my exam today I will check it when i get back ^^
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 am

Thank you kindly Todd, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am

With the addtional paragraph at the bottom I would say this would be an S-ranked tech so please change. Also it takes thirty seconds for you to enter this state can you please give a post total as well e.g (1 post) just easier for people to know.

This state does not cost chakra correct? But when you use a jutsu in this state it will cost chakra. And I suggest a drawback or atleast a limit as it is qutie a powerful technique. Put a limit on how many times it can be used.

Also how has your character been able to enter this state of mind? Through special training over a long period or just the training topic needed for the jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Ok I have made it S rank and also added in 1 post. No it doesnt cost chakra to enter the state, but it does cost the usual amount of chakra needed to cast ALL Jutsu. Added in a drawback of when exiting the state, reaction time is cut in half for the next 2 posts. I cant really limit it as well, one it does nothing to boost my power and its just a deep meditation.

That being said, My character, as a whole, is focused around focus of mind and being calm and finding inner peace. It is though this life style of 28 years in the making he was able to do this by directing his calm focus and creating a worth while technique out of it. So basically if not for his lifestyle over many past years it would have not been possible for him to create this state, but yes this state was created from this one training topic.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 am

I see no problem with it then. Approved Sen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senkous New Signiture Move   Senkous New Signiture Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Senkous New Signiture Move
Page 1 of 1