Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important google announcement

Go down 
+13
Robin
Tahji
Shiko
Paradox
Yagami Dotou
Initake
Blaize
~Shikachi~
~Deadwood Zen~
Jiro
L33
Adam
Absolute Greed.
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Important google announcement Empty
PostSubject: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 am

Alrighty guys, we're growing on google popularity, we're currently on the 5th page, which isn't bad...

BUT I FOUND A WAY TO GET TO THE FIRST PAGE.

Google has these neat little "promote" buttons, which increase the popularity.

Allow me to demonstrate...

Important google announcement USwin

^.^ Hit the promote button as often as you can, but only under the search "Naruto RPG"

Love pat =-]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm

I sadly do not have this D:
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 pm

I have and have clicked it until my finger hurt lol
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 am

Same here. Clickty, clickty, click everyone.

*whips people to click more*
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:24 am

Shouldnt this be in the normal annoucements?

*moves*
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 am

OMG i clicked like literally 30 times
Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

good to know
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:08 pm

I love you Pat
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:21 am

Easy smart Pat, okay, we need more clicks, we moved to the forth page which is good ^.^ Gotta get us on that first one.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Lol....

CHEATING....

Way to go, you found a way to cheat in order to get more popular.....Rofl.

Im not gonna do it....im a person who likes fair play....
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:03 am

Explain how it's cheating... Todd from ingoo admitted to me that he spammed other places in order to get a top spot. We are merely helping ourselves, if you don't like it you don't have to stay..
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 am

hey guys, check this out

Spoiler:

That's pg. 1
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 am

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:49 am

Paradox, thats only on yours =] It looks like that on all of ours, but we are in fact boosting it. I believe that for every person who clicks promote, it goes up one spot.

everyone join in!

And it's not cheating at all, light frost.

Google wants people to do what we're doing. It's to help improve search results
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 am

Ok but explain this...

Important google announcement Gyjy10
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Ya, i can hardly even find it. I'm at page 10 and no luck. and when I search Ultimate Shinobi, it gets first place. also ill put up a free ad to get more users. k?
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Page 4 of Naruto RPG. INCREASE! INCREASE!!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Woohoo 8D
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Mine doesn't have that button. o-o
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 am

Thats because it isn't on the first page. and because you haven't promoted yet >.>
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 pm

I hope you guys know that all the promote button does, is put the site number one on your search engine for your account...It doesn't help anything. Clicking it and visiting it through google every once in a while helps it get higher on the list...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 am

*sshss pendo*

I figured that out like 20 minutes after I did it, but I wanted to increase morale XP
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:14 am

Adam wrote:
Explain how it's cheating... Todd from ingoo admitted to me that he spammed other places in order to get a top spot. We are merely helping ourselves, if you don't like it you don't have to stay..

Well, I didn't spam Ingoo. Ingoo has been top spot for like 5 years. Since before my coming to it, actually, and I was the 11th member. The spot continued on from when it was remade.

To note, for you guys who thinks this is going to work, not to put this action down or anything, but here is how this is actually working:

1. It is required for you to have a Google account to press that button.
2. By pressing that button, you are saving to your google account a preffered site. What this means, is you're actually accomplishing nothing to anyone else but yourself. That is why you're required to have a google account.
Example:
You press the button to promote, the words, "Moved to first page." appear. You log out, the UltimateShinobi on google is back where it was BEFORE you logged in. You log back in, it is once again on the first page.

I hate to be the downer to the party, but I don't think anyone likes wasting time. Figured i'd save yall the hassle. If you feel im just saying it to get yall to stop, feel free to keep pressing the button. It isn't my time that's being wasted. ^^

Edit:
Wow, I jsut typed all that, should have read pendo's first. Sad

Edit2:
Figured i'd post something to help yall out.
The way to increase your position on google is very simple, and actually quite funny.
To gain places on Google, you have to get more members and more activity. So, if you're feeling that cheating is fun, then make a bunch of accounts! Of course, you can't delete them, and you'd have to keep making emails over and over, which is a pain, but hey! 1 account per person. =).
Maybe you should make it, 1 character per person, 1 account just makes it hard for you to googleatize. =)
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm

we are up to the second page already. woot!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

lol Pat, I figured it out the second I pressed the button. xD
But yeah, try helping the site by clicking it's link on Google every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Important google announcement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next