Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important google announcement

Go down 
+13
Robin
Tahji
Shiko
Paradox
Yagami Dotou
Initake
Blaize
~Shikachi~
~Deadwood Zen~
Jiro
L33
Adam
Absolute Greed.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Important google announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Well gfy, pendo? I guess lol.. I wasn't exactly centering my attention on it... just saw it, click, cool. Then I logged out of my gmail, and went back to the page and saw we had gone back to regular. I just figured there wasn't any point in telling people. xD See Cirrus, what you fail to realize is that most of your member's aren't active anyways. So it doesn't matter that you have more than us, it's because people come on, make an account, and then end up leaving, entirely explaining your rank on google. Well, actually, no. It doesn't explain it at all, because that's not the only factor in google ranks.

You see, google wants to have the most visited sites on it's pages, and thusly, the sites with the most traffic are the ones that are the highest on it's list. Yours has remained there, simply because once you're the first on the list, people will usually click that one automatically.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 pm

And Fyi guys, we're on the second page Smile
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 am

It's number one for me and I didn't click the button at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 am

really? Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:51 pm

i said we're on the second page before...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Second from the top of page two on mine :3
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 pm

second page six for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important google announcement   Important google announcement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important google announcement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2